Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was able to pick up a few sealed letters for cheap, so I've decided I'm going to give a couple away 4laugh
User Image User Image

To win the first one, you must be the first to post on page 50. There are some other rules, which I'll post below.

Rules
* In order to win, you must have posted at least 3 times before the post on page 50. I will be checking your post history to make sure wink
* Your equipped list must be viewable. If your equipped list is hidden, the prize will go to the next poster. To unhide your equipped list, go to the account settings page and check the box that says "allow users to view my equipped list"
* If you quote the first post, you will be added to my ignore list, thereby DQing yourself from the contest.
* if this thread goes more than 1 hour without a post before page 50, both contests are over and there will be no winners

So, if you are the first to post on page 50, but your equipped list is hidden or you haven't posted in the thread 3 times prior, it will go to the next eligible poster.

To win the second one, use the avatar page and create an avatar using either the Antique Porcelain Doll or the Antique Ball-jointed Doll. As the item is not on tektek, you'll have to create the avatar, save it in your outfits, and post that image link here. You can use items you don't own by searching using the "all gaia" tab (shown below). The best avatar made by page 50 wins. You may make as many avatars as you want. So I don't miss any, please quote the SECOND post with the avatar you've made.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And one final thing, you may only win one of these contests. So if you make the best avatar with the MCs, and you also happen to be the first to post on page 50, the second prize will go to the next eligible poster 4laugh

it went more than an hour without a post, so ergo no winners.
quote THIS post with the avatar you've made

Swissness's King

Super Hero

Little too much effort for me but I was thinking when I saw this topic "who the hell is LAG" lol
#dumfuk

Muscular Member

Homo Erect

Tap that app

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Hello. 4laugh
10k10k 2
Hello. 4laugh
Hiya 4laugh

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
Le Avant Garde
10k10k 2
Hello. 4laugh
Hiya 4laugh

How are you? Lovely avatar by the way. 3nodding

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300

Heart Wrangler

may we use tektek instead for the avatar portion of the contest?

durrr, nvm. thank you.
10k10k 2
Le Avant Garde
10k10k 2
Hello. 4laugh
Hiya 4laugh

Thank you cat_smile

and pretty good, and pretty hungry aha. Husband and I are probably gonna go get some food in a bit.

How are you?

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
Le Avant Garde
10k10k 2
Le Avant Garde
10k10k 2
Hello. 4laugh
Hiya 4laugh

Thank you cat_smile

and pretty good, and pretty hungry aha. Husband and I are probably gonna go get some food in a bit.

How are you?

The same actually, I'm thinking of making a cake in a mug. 3nodding
I'll try for page 50 ^^

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff