Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Genius

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Funem
I do that after I use the hell out of it & ask if they would like it back.

yee but they didnt even wear it ugugugu :'u
User Image
awwww D: -hug-

Moki-sama
Honey o v o
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy318/sirsejoriginal/Honeyovo_zpsa01c2fe9.gif so your fren did tat to u? D:

Moki-sama
Honey o v o
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy318/sirsejoriginal/Honeyovo_zpsa01c2fe9.gif ouch

yee :'u

Yeaa Dx
I mean if it was any other friend id be okay but osfniones i spent weeks to make this and come up with message ; u ;

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Zeto
10k10k 2

Wow, well that kinda sucks. Haha.

Heya, you might not remember me but I recognized your face in your siggy pic. I was one of your healers in the Hallowe'en event. How's it going?? :3

You're the second person from that thread that I've run into and remembered. :3

Hello there! I do remember your username. It's been pretty good for me, how about for you? 4laugh

Shirtless Genius

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Zeto
Moki-sama
Zeto
Moki-sama
Zeto
Kind of rude of them. ;-;

A bit hurtful too :'u
but eh, i love them so its all good.

You're kinder than me. blaugh I woulda been mad at them, haha.

Ahah naww c;
And shh ill pretend i didnt see it for now~

Also, your avi is pretty sweet. :3

Wah thank you so much whee
Yours is cute too though~

Shirtless Genius

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lake HyIia
I couldn't sell an item a good friend gave me I'd feel bad gonk

Yaa me neither gonk

Shirtless Genius

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Honey o v o
User Image
awwww D: -hug-

Moki-sama
Honey o v o
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy318/sirsejoriginal/Honeyovo_zpsa01c2fe9.gif so your fren did tat to u? D:

Moki-sama
Honey o v o
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy318/sirsejoriginal/Honeyovo_zpsa01c2fe9.gif ouch

yee :'u

Yeaa Dx
I mean if it was any other friend id be okay but osfniones i spent weeks to make this and come up with message ; u ;

emotion_hug ;u;<3

Dangerous Glitch

10k10k 2
Zeto
10k10k 2

Heya, you might not remember me but I recognized your face in your siggy pic. I was one of your healers in the Hallowe'en event. How's it going?? :3

Hello there! I do remember your username. It's been pretty good for me, how about for you? 4laugh

I might have been running around as a bunny healing people. I can't recall anymore, lol. But my avi was male at the time. (Okay, technically my avi is still male right now too, but I just decided to test out the girly items and make my avi girly looking lol)

I've been all right. Collecting eggs and stuff. Not as fun as the Hallowe'en event but all right. There's definitely less interaction with other users, I'm finding.

Dangerous Glitch

Moki-sama

Thanks, though I don't think it's as cute as other avis I've seen out there. sweatdrop

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
Zeto
10k10k 2
Zeto
10k10k 2

I might have been running around as a bunny healing people. I can't recall anymore, lol. But my avi was male at the time. (Okay, technically my avi is still male right now too, but I just decided to test out the girly items and make my avi girly looking lol)

I've been all right. Collecting eggs and stuff. Not as fun as the Hallowe'en event but all right. There's definitely less interaction with other users, I'm finding.

The Easter event is never that large. I don't like any of the items this year so I'm not even clicking the eggs haha.

Dangerous Glitch

10k10k 2

The Easter event is never that large. I don't like any of the items this year so I'm not even clicking the eggs haha.

There are achievements to be gained. >__>

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
Zeto
10k10k 2

Haha, I've never really cared for the achievements. sweatdrop

Shirtless Genius

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Zeto
Moki-sama

Thanks, though I don't think it's as cute as other avis I've seen out there. sweatdrop

Pshtt no need to compare c:
I really like the hair though, the curls are qt ; u;

Andsonz's Waifu

Star

emo i feel u

Dangerous Glitch

10k10k 2
Zeto
10k10k 2

I wish I didn't care. Especially since I'll most likely never get the Conventioneer achievement as I don't visit the States often enough and don't go to Gaia cons. And there are time-sensitive achievements I've missed and will never obtain, but my OCD is like, no, you must get all the available achievements!! >__>

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
Zeto
10k10k 2
Zeto
10k10k 2

I wish I didn't care. Especially since I'll most likely never get the Conventioneer achievement as I don't visit the States often enough and don't go to Gaia cons. And there are time-sensitive achievements I've missed and will never obtain, but my OCD is like, no, you must get all the available achievements!! >__>

Haha, we all have weird ticks. I'd like to visit a Gaia con as well but I never visit the states, let alone frequent cons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff