Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior

Miu Meow
XiuminTheRedPanda
[q stare uote="Miu Meow"]Babyz imnidaa ~

annyeong~
Did you see B.A.P yesterday? a bunch of people i know went to see them in dallas yesterday and i just stayed home like NOOO BBYS!!!

no i didnt gonk can't go to any of the concert vanue tho . and yesterday fantakens are soo good im so jealous of fans seeing them live .

I now me too a few of my friends went like 3? i don't remember i admin a kpop group for fans in the area so i know of at least 3 people who went... crying

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
Yeah, that is a pretty good deal.
I found a bunch of songs on there that I never even knew that my favorite bands made~ It's interesting to find new things.
I know how that is, amazing and mind blowing.
Yes very amazing and mind blowing~
Crazy to believe that some tracks don't make the albums.
I will admit a lot of girl's generation songs their best ones aren't even ones that they ever make music videos for or even are talked about so it's like <_> no why don't you ever do anything with that song?
Never sure on why they pick certain music for for videos, I always wondered how that process went.

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

I'm 24 emo
So old gonk

I'm a noona to most new idols and I am a noona to tae too. It's hard to call an oppa with my age crying

Key was my first bias in Shinee <3

your even noona to EXO too right i think there older ones are 20-23? or where they 24-25?
I forget...

I can't call any exo members oppa emo Xiumin is same age as me well in Korean age xD he was born in 1990 i was born in 1989 he younger than me if you don't count as korean age (one year younger is not bad though, jimin however LOL im so old man )

But yeah sad life of a noona fan ;^;

I think the only kpop group I can call all oppas will be Shinwa XD

Do you listen to Double A they have like some crazy age range of members there (new) maknae is like... kookies age...and oldest Named Aoora is like... 28? later 20s?
but damn he looks young like he's cute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and here is him with the YOUNGEST

Awkward moment where the maknae almost looks older in this pic... almost

I've heard of them but I haven't really taken the time to know them I think the only song I know from the is Ok about it <3

I do know they had like member change? I think I can't remember xD
I used to follow allkpop for news but yeah been a while

And actually that guy with spiky pink hair in the MV was my fav lol he stood out to me the most so his name is Aoora?

Yeah they had a member change one of the older member left to do acting so they added the new maknae
The cutie blond one with the bear ears in his hair in ok about it (Kimchi) is my bias <3
Yeah thats Aoora think his real name is Park Gwen-ie or something like that... ^-^;;

Yeah he's your oppa though emotion_kirakira

I have found a good looking oppa emotion_kirakira
zomg! heart
I kinda want to pronounce his name like Aurora XD every time I try fffff

I just realized they are the same group that did Rolling Rolling and my oppa had rainbow hair, didn't know it was same guy redface

I liked his rainbow hair~

Man one of their members look like a life size ball jointed male doll eek xD
I would buy him xp

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
I will admit a lot of girl's generation songs their best ones aren't even ones that they ever make music videos for or even are talked about so it's like <_> no why don't you ever do anything with that song?
Never sure on why they pick certain music for for videos, I always wondered how that process went.

Ehh it's just the marketers who think that they can make a good concept and that it'd sell well

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia

Ehh it's just the marketers who think that they can make a good concept and that it'd sell well
And does it work? :U

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
XiuminTheRedPanda
Miu Meow
XiuminTheRedPanda

annyeong~
Did you see B.A.P yesterday? a bunch of people i know went to see them in dallas yesterday and i just stayed home like NOOO BBYS!!!

no i didnt gonk can't go to any of the concert vanue tho . and yesterday fantakens are soo good im so jealous of fans seeing them live .

I now me too a few of my friends went like 3? i don't remember i admin a kpop group for fans in the area so i know of at least 3 people who went... crying

woah you're an admin eek cool. well, i hope we can go next time gonk

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy
XiuminTheRedPanda
MagicalDarkFairy

I can't call any exo members oppa emo Xiumin is same age as me well in Korean age xD he was born in 1990 i was born in 1989 he younger than me if you don't count as korean age (one year younger is not bad though, jimin however LOL im so old man )

But yeah sad life of a noona fan ;^;

I think the only kpop group I can call all oppas will be Shinwa XD

Do you listen to Double A they have like some crazy age range of members there (new) maknae is like... kookies age...and oldest Named Aoora is like... 28? later 20s?
but damn he looks young like he's cute

and here is him with the YOUNGEST

Awkward moment where the maknae almost looks older in this pic... almost

I've heard of them but I haven't really taken the time to know them I think the only song I know from the is Ok about it <3

I do know they had like member change? I think I can't remember xD
I used to follow allkpop for news but yeah been a while

And actually that guy with spiky pink hair in the MV was my fav lol he stood out to me the most so his name is Aoora?

Yeah they had a member change one of the older member left to do acting so they added the new maknae
The cutie blond one with the bear ears in his hair in ok about it (Kimchi) is my bias <3
Yeah thats Aoora think his real name is Park Gwen-ie or something like that... ^-^;;

Yeah he's your oppa though emotion_kirakira

I have found a good looking oppa emotion_kirakira
zomg! heart
I kinda want to pronounce his name like Aurora XD every time I try fffff

I just realized they are the same group that did Rolling Rolling and my oppa had rainbow hair, didn't know it was same guy redface

I liked his rainbow hair~

Man one of their members look like a life size ball jointed male doll eek xD
I would buy him xp

Oh that one is woosang the lead dancer and Fabu Diva
Those pictures are from there debut song 'So Crazy" its like my fave by them i know most of the words enough to sing along <3
Woosang is so fabu in that... a few friends call him "His Majesty"
he's also the one photoboming the s**t out of Aoora in the one pic i sent before~

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Super Junior

Miu Meow
XiuminTheRedPanda
Miu Meow
XiuminTheRedPanda

annyeong~

Yeah i actually put the group together with some friends on facebook for kpop fans in the southern states of the US...

Magical Shoujo

James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia

Well there are always good promoted (in other words ones that get a music video and they sing it on all the shows) and ones that aren't as good. Sometimes the marketers aren't the smartest or they choose the wrong one that is enough to get them by but everybody in the fandom asks "why didn't they do this one?"

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia
the_yandere_princess
James Daniel Garcia

Well there are always good promoted (in other words ones that get a music video and they sing it on all the shows) and ones that aren't as good. Sometimes the marketers aren't the smartest or they choose the wrong one that is enough to get them by but everybody in the fandom asks "why didn't they do this one?"
Best idea is to ask the fans.

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
XiuminTheRedPanda
Miu Meow
XiuminTheRedPanda
Miu Meow
XiuminTheRedPanda
Miu Meow
Babyz imnidaa ~

annyeong~

Yeah i actually put the group together with some friends on facebook for kpop fans in the southern states of the US...

ahh, you're from US 3nodding goodluck for your fanbase anw heart

Melodious Loiterer

14,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shellsmachine
My daughter is a Kpopper, does that count? rofl

She likes 2NE1. I remember that one because that, and all the other Kpop she's tried to turn me on to, sounds like Alvin & the Chipmunks to me. Old ears are old. lol

I feel the same about JPop, though KPop is slightly more bearable to me. The Korean boy group BIGBANG is fun, plus it is full of handsome young men. lol

Super Junior

Miu Meow
XiuminTheRedPanda
Miu Meow
XiuminTheRedPanda
Miu Meow

ahh, you're from US 3nodding goodluck for your fanbase anw heart

Thank you sweets~ heart

Super Junior

MagicalDarkFairy

So just thought i would let you know of some updates of your new found oppa~
he recently released this MV and at first when i saw the teaser (and he wasn't in it) i didn't think it was the same Aoora... and was kinda both hoping it was and wasn't... was cause i missed him and not so much cause the teaser was just moaning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4fiFSRCNgY

Warning its rated 19 and not for the MV but more for the lyrics... like damn... smutty...
its only like 1 min but whatever...

i want a group comeback though T^T stop slacking Aoora

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas