Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Faun

Love Fest of Doom
The Wolf Of Glacier
Just gotta be patient. Eventually it'll come back to you, I'm sure. <3 Good luck in your quest! (And cute tail)
Thank you so much for being the only kind person in this thread. whee I appreciate it.

D'aww, ain't nothing. I can see the other folk's point of view, but there ain't no reason to b***h at you just because you're asking for something back once and awhile.

Divorced Tycoon

Put The Sun Into The Sea
British Cigarette
Put The Sun Into The Sea
Aww look you donated
That means that people have to donate right back to u, right? : )

(Also I accidentally <3ed the thread when I meant to </3 it
You gotta love when that happens)

Omg if you dont like this thread, then why are you reading all of the posts? You commented once, now leave. You seem thirsty for posting again. Bye now.
I dunno about you
But when i'm typing I can see the post right above the quick reply box
Can u not read in your peripheral?
Also why you quoting me to tell me to leave
I left???

Eww, you are so ratch. Stop talking to me.
You are like the grossest thing on the planet. I cant even with you.
Eww.

Dangerous Lunatic

Love Fest of Doom
DreadfuI
I give and I don't get. Just how it works. I need 3b to afford a devil tail. Will anyone help? No. just gotta roll with it.
No, dread, not you too!
Hm? I never got donated to. I don't mind it. But really the way I see it is if you help me out I help you out. I've been given gold to pay back before and I did it. But I knew this person several years IRL. He actually showed me gaia in 08.

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
DreadfuI
Put The Sun Into The Sea
Ew side note you're 4'11 and 220 lb+?
Sweetie that isn't chubby
Come on now, not everyone can be societies expectation.
True. A lot of stuff factors into weight...like upbringing and stress for example.

Fashionable Lunatic

The Wolf Of Glacier
Love Fest of Doom
The Wolf Of Glacier
Just gotta be patient. Eventually it'll come back to you, I'm sure. <3 Good luck in your quest! (And cute tail)
Thank you so much for being the only kind person in this thread. whee I appreciate it.

D'aww, ain't nothing. I can see the other folk's point of view, but there ain't no reason to b***h at you just because you're asking for something back once and awhile.

Yeah I get it too, trust me. I just decided to plead for once, I never beg for stuff and all these people are being really, in a polite way to put it, rude about me asking for something for once.

Dangerous Lunatic

retro_rage
DreadfuI
Put The Sun Into The Sea
True. A lot of stuff factors into weight...like upbringing and stress for example.
Exactly, I'm 6'3 and 155lbs. Skinny for that height with 2 feet of hair. I am just fine with my appearance. Apparently she is too, so who cares.

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
DreadfuI
retro_rage
DreadfuI
Put The Sun Into The Sea
Exactly, I'm 6'3 and 155lbs. Skinny for that height with 2 feet of hair. I am just fine with my appearance. Apparently she is too, so who cares.
I thought that one reason to point it out would be to point out that that weight might be a health risk...but in this scenario that was not implied, soo....yeah wtf. lame. and rude.

Fashionable Lunatic

DreadfuI
retro_rage
DreadfuI
Put The Sun Into The Sea

Holy ffff 6'3"?

Fashionable Lunatic

retro_rage
DreadfuI
retro_rage
DreadfuI
Put The Sun Into The Sea
I thought that one reason to point it out would be to point out that that weight might be a health risk...but in this scenario that was not implied, soo....yeah wtf. lame. and rude.
Yeah, I've been working out a lot lately and I'm on a diet so it's getting better, I'm barely 220 now! It's really nice that's efforts aren't in vein x3

Gracious Prophet

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have them, don't wear them, but I'd never get rid of them because I'm a hoarder. And you know what? No one's ever given me anything on gaia. I work hard and play the marketplace on mules. Economics. Buy low, sell high.

Dangerous Lunatic

Love Fest of Doom
DreadfuI
retro_rage
DreadfuI
Put The Sun Into The Sea

Holy ffff 6'3"?
Yea 6'4 with shoes on emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Lunatic

DreadfuI
Love Fest of Doom
DreadfuI
retro_rage
DreadfuI
Put The Sun Into The Sea

Holy ffff 6'3"?
Yea 6'4 with shoes on emotion_donotwant
I WANNA BE 6'4"!!!!

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Love Fest of Doom
retro_rage
DreadfuI
retro_rage
DreadfuI
Put The Sun Into The Sea
Yeah, I've been working out a lot lately and I'm on a diet so it's getting better, I'm barely 220 now! It's really nice that's efforts aren't in vein x3
I'm glad to hear that you are exercising, and possibly eating healthier. Go you, go! yum_puddi

Questionable Phantom

Maybe you missed my post?
I really did want to know how close you are?
It makes it easier to decide how much to give you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff