Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
He's posting! Thank you!

Now if only he would accept my friend request.

We go through this whole ordeal last year with the Easter Bunny seeking revenge and turning cute again... and when it comes time for his holiday you throw him to the side (and shrink him to plushie size) to be tugged around by Diedrich? No ention of the changes he has gone through? I mean, EB is hideously cute now. Isn't that what you want? Somebody cute to run Easter?

Why have you done this?

And when Diedrich just had his own event at the beginning of the month?

I don't mind Diedrich that much any more. And I don't mind EB vs. Diedrich events.

However, this is just insulting.

You made E-Corp cannon, gave them their own base on the map, and items in the shop--Yet when it comes time for Easter you completely ignore every6thing that happened last year?

That's really shitty of you, Gaia.

I understand that you are short staffed when it comes to Devs, and you have all your artists slaving away constantly making items to sell in the cash shop, but you could have at least put a better representation of the Easter Bunny in his holiday event splash screen.

The plushie looks like an after thought.

********, if you're too lazy to draw him, I would have taken recycled art from older events.

But this is shitty towards a specific group of people (*cough* E-Corp *cough*) who worked their asses off for the Easter Bunny.

I wouldn't be so angry if there hadn't just been an event dedicated to Diedrich.

At least have the ******** Easter Bunny make an announcement about it or something. This is infuriating.

Anyways.... I usually try to stay away from threads like these in my time at Gaia, but I just had to let this out.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I agree with everything you're saying, Zi.

Seriously Gaia, at least keep up with your canon, please?
EB is cute, therefore he can now be "qualified" to run his own damn event.

And yeah, we had a Diedrich event like, two weeks ago. (I still love you, Hass.)
JFC.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
It's just bad writing.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
x Karurie x
I agree with everything you're saying, Zi.

Seriously Gaia, at least keep up with your canon, please?
EB is cute, therefore he can now be "qualified" to run his own damn event.

And yeah, we had a Diedrich event like, two weeks ago. (I still love you, Hass.)
JFC.

Right? Isn't that why they made him cute?

I mean, i think he's hideous now, but that's not the point.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User ImageCompletely agreed, first they maim EB and make him look like a fat swollen rabbit faced turd, wreck his character by suddenly making him forget a lifetime of torment and depression in three frames of a mini-comic and then don't even bother to feature him in his own holiday? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother sticking on this site when the things I care about are stuffed so far in the closet they're finding X-mas gifts and the skeletal remains of my hopes and dreams..

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
♥

For real man, this is ridiculous. Why'd they even bother to "save" him if they aren't gonna use him now?
After being on Gaia (not as long as you) for a while, it's not Easter without EB. The fights with Jack, Santa, etc....
Everything done with EB and nothing yet for an event that is HIS event pretty much? I'm still waiting, but not hoping. I lost hope with this website..
And that's bad when ol E. Aster Bunnymund is all about hope.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Agreed. Totally and completely agreed. I noticed the little green bugger was doing the contest in the main thread and for five minutes the only word occurring in my mind was why. It took a whole twenty or so minutes more to calm down. I'm still not all right with it when I think it but otherwise I just feel hollow. Why do I keep getting headaches from the decisions made by this site?

Talk about a waste of a perfectly good opportunity for fun... emotion_bigvein

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xcrimsonlegendx
User ImageCompletely agreed, first they maim EB and make him look like a fat swollen rabbit faced turd, wreck his character by suddenly making him forget a lifetime of torment and depression in three frames of a mini-comic and then don't even bother to feature him in his own holiday? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother sticking on this site when the things I care about are stuffed so far in the closet they're finding X-mas gifts and the skeletal remains of my hopes and dreams..
It's just awful.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
It's just awful.
I can't help but think that s**t like this is being neglected because they're sucking us dry to fund that 18+ train wreck.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
xcrimsonlegendx
It's just awful.
I can't help but think that s**t like this is being neglected because they're sucking us dry to fund that 18+ train wreck.
Yeeaaaaaaah probably.

All the devs are putting it together,

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeata Zi
Seriously as a grown-a** man, it makes me want to shed a tear about what's going on here. I thought when Gaia realized their extracurricular activities on Facebook totally flopped that they pledged to focus more on Gaiaonline and not other fruitless endeavors. Guess that wasn't a harsh enough lesson because now we have that other site that's completely horrid and WILL fail harder than any FB game ever did, I just hope Gaia isn't that invested into it because they're going to take a huge hit and all they'll have to fall back on is a worn out, frustrated userbase that's been telling them to stop the entire time.

I just miss old Gaia where an event was a big deal, where the developers and admins knew what it meant to us, when they actually put forth 110% to make an engaging event that everyone looked forward to. Events that the staff enjoyed making as much as we enjoyed playing them, stories and plots and items that just made you long for the holidays, that made you sit inside and play on the computer when everyone else was out with their families.

Gaia just doesn't give a hoot about any of that anymore, it's like they've forgotten what that meant so so many of us. We are a paying demographic, we're customers and they're completely ignoring us. I've stuck around here for almost a third of my life because of the NPCs and the event plots, not because of the hue-swapping bland recolors every day and massive cash shop updates. Why the hell should I give them any money when the parts of the site that I love are neglected or worse?

Sorry, my fingers got away from me there. sweatdrop

oscarthefish's Pardner

Kindly Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
There's still time, right? gonk

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
xcrimsonlegendx
Yeata Zi
Seriously as a grown-a** man, it makes me want to shed a tear about what's going on here. I thought when Gaia realized their extracurricular activities on Facebook totally flopped that they pledged to focus more on Gaiaonline and not other fruitless endeavors. Guess that wasn't a harsh enough lesson because now we have that other site that's completely horrid and WILL fail harder than any FB game ever did, I just hope Gaia isn't that invested into it because they're going to take a huge hit and all they'll have to fall back on is a worn out, frustrated userbase that's been telling them to stop the entire time.

I just miss old Gaia where an event was a big deal, where the developers and admins knew what it meant to us, when they actually put forth 110% to make an engaging event that everyone looked forward to. Events that the staff enjoyed making as much as we enjoyed playing them, stories and plots and items that just made you long for the holidays, that made you sit inside and play on the computer when everyone else was out with their families.

Gaia just doesn't give a hoot about any of that anymore, it's like they've forgotten what that meant so so many of us. We are a paying demographic, we're customers and they're completely ignoring us. I've stuck around here for almost a third of my life because of the NPCs and the event plots, not because of the hue-swapping bland recolors every day and massive cash shop updates. Why the hell should I give them any money when the parts of the site that I love are neglected or worse?

No, preach it!

It's just been awful.

Lupine Hellraiser

xcrimsonlegendx

I had to quote this, because this is the most accurate description of current Gaia that I have EVER read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff