Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Bunny

18,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
I am not getting any eggs. I have been playing for almost a hour and only received just one egg. What is wrong??

Animal Lover

Good question. I haven't been able to find any in some time either. I was finding them so easily yesterday...

Barnabus7's Wife

Interesting Hoarder

10,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
I am getting eggs, but they are not showing up anywhere in my inventory. Where are they?

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I haven't seen any in a long time as well. Wonder if it's really slow because so many people are playing it ~shrug~.
I found one : ).

Invisible Shapeshifter

21,200 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
puppylove713
Good question. I haven't been able to find any in some time either. I was finding them so easily yesterday...

I have the same problem. confused

Animal Lover

Selly1125
puppylove713

It is really odd. I was on for a bit on the first day of the event and found like 30 in about an hour. Then yesterday comes around and I find 1 in 20 minutes....

Invisible Shapeshifter

21,200 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
puppylove713
Selly1125
puppylove713

It is really odd. I was on for a bit on the first day of the event and found like 30 in about an hour. Then yesterday comes around and I find 1 in 20 minutes....

Yes. The only way I can find eggs is when I rape the F5 button on the home page. sweatdrop
somber wolf
I am getting eggs, but they are not showing up anywhere in my inventory. Where are they?

They don't appear in your inventory: they are a counter for this event only.
Once you get to 250 eggs, no more will appear.
Yes, egg collecting seems to take forever!

Animal Lover

Selly1125
puppylove713
Selly1125
puppylove713

Yes. The only way I can find eggs is when I rape the F5 button on the home page. sweatdrop
Lol, I have like 62 eggs total now and that is after the few days this event has been going on. Usually I have everything within the first day or two, but not this time...

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
I haven't seen an egg in quite awhile. I'm only at about 35 eggs....
Was looking around to see if there's a site problem.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
i haven't seen many eggs. But when i do its like under the tool bar on the bottom of the screen. So when you scowl down it doesn't go with the page but with the bar..

Saxy Coder

Reminder to all of you posting about sharing this problem:

- If you have Adblock (or a similar addon) enabled, it will usually block the eggs.
- The limit for eggs is 250. You will not see any more appear after that.
- Eggs only appear in forums or on the Home page, and are sometimes hidden on the very edges of screens.

I'm not quite sure, but rapid posting usually doesn't result in many eggs found (from my experience).
Rather, if you just casually post like once every 5 min, you're more likely to find them.

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

I'm having problems finding eggs as well. I've been on the forums rather frequently, but I've only got 25.

However, I did find a few on the shops page.

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
iv been surfing for two hours yet i found one measly egg
i don't have adblock nor any junk. eggs still appear, but seriously? only ONE egg in TWO hours?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff