Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Poll Gold

Meep 1 100.0% [ 1568 ]
Total Votes:[ 1568 ]

Blessed Treasure

shadow_the_kit

It can be tough. I'm lucky I don't have it as bad as my sister. If she goes too long without sleep we actually have to take her to the hospital to get sedated.

that is tough
I hope you can get some sleep soon

Stubborn Fashionista

xXThe_Cookie_Monster13Xx

Your avi is gorgeouss! emotion_kirakira

═.♥.═══════★

Thank You emotion_kirakira

═.♥.═══════★

Wizardad's Husband

Cuddly Fatcat

18,025 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
blaykmagyk

* ^ * waaaauhgghdsnsm
i want to tell you something, but i don't want you to be offended.
</3

i hope you don't take this the wrong way. lol
but, you totally remind me of an attractive version of woody from the suit life on deck. ♥
i'm sorry, i know it's a disney channel show and such. but, i had to say something. lol

futurebound's Partner

Dead Target

Amecha

Mhmm some names are rare~ even though they are nice :1

Kawaii Fatcat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cart Raider 100
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_nitemareright

Rainbow Hoarder

16,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I feel like I'm just getting PELTED with these eggs! XD I've barely been looking past this thread and I just made it to 101!

Friendly Grabber

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Amecha
Miyuki_san234
Amecha
Miyuki_san234
Amecha

XD I'll be able to do it. Its a fun past time too.
WHA-?? You mean.. you know how to juggle?? or meaning you've held contests like these before? Cuz I will be super impressed if you say yes to the first.

I used to know how to juggle! But I stopped for such a long time that I can't anymore. And I've held contests in the past as well. XD
mind is blown. You've got skills.. I used to think I was so cool when I could juggle two oranges. And if I had to run a thread like this, I'd bail when it got this crazy XD props to you, girl.

I also know how to walk on stilts and pogo stick. I wanted to go for the pogo sticking world record when I was younger. I got to like 60,000 jumps but that was a while ago.
eek eek Did you go to a camp or something to learn all these things? Okay, walking on stilts is pretty cool. Hehe maybe you should pick up pogo sticking again wink Make that record.

Ice-Cold Victory

Dang I finally got my 50 eggs...after spamming the refresh button in the forum emotion_0A0
I woke up at 6 and before dinner had a dragged out 2-hour gym session today, I'm pooped!

Heart Consumer

well, i think now is the time for me to sleep. like, most definitely.
i will be posting in here more tomorrow, even if this thread gets overly crowded, because i do like you guys and you all make actual conversation instead of spamming with 'bump' or heartposting. *v* thank you all very much for chatting with my shy self, and i hope you all have a lovely day/night/whatever!!
yum_pie

Timid Ladykiller

BLK Kitti
Amecha
BLK Kitti
Amecha
BLK Kitti
Amecha
DAMN I ran to the store and we're already pushing 22 pages?
I need to start picking people to draw ninja

emotion_kirakira Oh DO you now?~~!

lol Aww, but I feel bad shuffling in like a goober and making goo goo eyes at you for something like that! If I had more than one off day this week I would propose something more equivalent, like an art exchange! /;3; I could still OFFER this even if it might take ages to hold up my end of the bargain

:O I like art trades. I'm so busy that it will be tough to be able to do anything more than sketched right now though. I also want to do an easter drawing that I've had planned for a while if I can even get around to it. sweatdrop

Ahh, I'm in the same boat. I keep missing out on the opportunity to do art for the holidays because I've been so busy with work! gonk I have a better working situation now and it COULD mean actual, literal off days some time soon, but it's in a jewelry shop downtown and apparently the weeks before and after Easter are their busiest of the WHOLE YEAR, so I'm being welcomed into the business with overtime! I vow not to miss Halloween at the VERY least this year. In fact, maybe I should start that soon... sweatdrop

XD I managed to get out a Valentines day, and Christmas drawing earlier this year/last year but my job is just keeping me so busy. At least I have a job though, that's something.

So true! sweatdrop Getting too many hours at work is a WAY BETTER problem to have than the job search ever was!

I have a really good job too so I really ought not to complain but I've spent entire night there working for like 17 hours at a time. Good thing is I can take as many breaks as I want, whenever I want, and sometimes I only work for an hour and still get paid for my eight which is nice. Job security is nice too, but I'd love to be able to get some time off before the end of the month. Which, probably wont happen. emo

Friendly Grabber

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Sylvia Peperomia
Miyuki_san234
Actually.. XD nevermind, just the whole thing with Yugi in it is awesome. Those other seasons with other random boys playing card games- THOSE aren't worth your time >>

oh?? summer already? Where are you from smile

═.♥.═══════★

Haha , okay c:

Yep, Philippines emotion_bigheart

═.♥.═══════★
Sweet! I'm from the US so no summer vacation for me yet crying

Magical Senshi

foedace
Abenstern

*waves* hi there ^.^/

How are you?

Ice-Cold Victory

BLK Kitti
I feel like I'm just getting PELTED with these eggs! XD I've barely been looking past this thread and I just made it to 101!

Lucky!
I found like, 3 in here. Everything else was found by refreshing the forum main page whee

Kawaii Fatcat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cart Raider 100
chuckylover9111
I now have 53 eggs Woohoo~
oh my gosh i love your avi lol

Shy Fatcat

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200