Welcome to Gaia! ::

sometimesalways
And then there is the attitude of "well, if you spend real money on it then I feel sorry for you/judge you." Awesome. Great. Thank you for telling me I'm an a*****e for spending cash again. Would you like to come judge my clothing selections? How about my choice of alcohol tonight? I'm thinking about going to see a movie. Shall I run my choices pass you before I buy a ticket? Seriously, it's getting old.

I find this attitude rather ridiculous, whether it's on Gaia or about a person's other hobbies. People are free to spend money on what makes them happy, even if it's not 100% functional/practical.

Sure, I'll admit that I buy gcash and if/when this site dies, they will all become useless - but that's fine, I enjoyed what I got out of it and I can personally be satisfied that I didn't spend outside my means.

Would it be better if I bought action figures and toys instead? At least, those are physical objects you can hang on to but there's still going to be some naysayer moaning about "why would anyone spend x amount on that, it doesn't serve any purpose"... sweatdrop

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
So much butthurt!

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I think it's very strange. And it almost looks like it's making fun of the Japanese Olympic gold medalist figure skater, Yuzuru Hanyu...but that's me. I'm probably the only one who is making that association, but that's what it immediately reminded me of.

I'm just not a fan of the item, personally.

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Six Mekhane
OH HERE WE GO....

*sits in lawn chair, makes popcorn*
SHARE THE GOODS

It was the man's ticket, nothing we could've done about it, jeez guys. LOL.

Mega Noob

Madam Ace
...Why is there a 20+ page topic on this.

It's just another item. Big whoop.
You don't like it? Too bad.
The ticket said you get to make WHATEVER you want. And this is what Brain wanted. Nobody is obligated to cater to your tastes and needs.

In fact, I'm pretty sure Brain just wanted the shitstorm it would cause more than the item creation itself.

ikr? he's probably jerkin' to it. i know i would be.
i don't care for the item and i'm not a fan of his sense of humor but w/e man, he got the ticket fair and square.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
King Blackwater
So much butthurt!

It's actually really sad.

Clean Sex Symbol

don't want ANY of these items..

good that people are enjoying them though heart
Selling one thousand, three hundred and thirty seven of them is pretty funny. I feel like I don't really get the item. I'm ok with that, though. :shrug:

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I was chill with it until I saw the censor bar pose.
That's just gross. Wow. ;
I know it doesn't have to be that, but you damn well know it was meant to be and that's just so... I can't really express why it squicks me out, but it does.

Bear

hahaha good for BRAIN exclaim
people need to calm down idk why you care so much

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I think the item is... Certainly special.
Then again, if I had a golden ticket, I would've made some avatars of mine too...
*Cough*yayE-Corp*Cough*

But it does have some nice lookin' poses, the background one I like the best. 3nodding

Magic Hobo

Thinking about it more, I'm impressed at how much of a catch-22 this item is.

If you hate it, the troll wins.

If you like it, you have awful taste.

Nobody goes home happy. It's brilliantly evil, in a Crowley sort of way.

Trash Bear

Absolute trash.

Tiny Werewolf

I honestly find the halo to be absolutely adorable. I think some of the other poses could be better, but the halo is just cute. I'm not a huge fan of the dude but it's just tipping the halo and it's cute af.

Sparkly Fairy

Dorodere
I found it funny, better than some s**t pastel item with an overdone theme.

A lot of people in this thread are so uppity and sensitive, I can feel their collective a**l clench from here.
Your siggy art is AH-MAZING. The colors are wonderful as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff