Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
What the hell is the point?
I could understand maybe a 3pack but a five pack?

Perfect Saint

There was a thread asking for it. People liked the idea. It turns out, so did Gaia. You actually get a fifth MC for the price of 4.

You're not trying very hard today...

Relentless Glitch

Multiple poses.
For resale.
Bonus MC.
What's not to like?

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Myrielle
There was a thread asking for it. People liked the idea. It turns out, so did Gaia. You actually get a fifth MC for the price of 4.

Thanks captain obvious.

Cute Furry

******** yeah, I wish Gaia did more things like this instead of spamming gold generators all the time. Item bundles ftw.

Perfect Saint

Dwindling
Myrielle

Thanks captain obvious.
I see. Just your usual spam before it gets moved to the CB or Recycle Bin, then.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle

Thanks captain obvious.
I see. Just your usual spam before it gets moved to the CB or Recycle Bin, then.

What's your point?

Perfect Saint

Dwindling
Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle

Thanks captain obvious.

What's your point?
I don't know? Save the moderators the trouble by posting in the Chatterbox instead of here?

Your complaint hardly makes sense. You're complaining because Gaia did something some users wanted and threw in a bonus 250 GC item along with it.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle

Thanks captain obvious.

What's your point?
I don't know? Save the moderators the trouble by posting in the Chatterbox instead of here?

Your complaint hardly makes sense. You're complaining because Gaia did something some users wanted and threw in a bonus 250 GC item along with it.

Oh, you're such an enormous help!

I should probably explain why I complained in further detail, for your sake.
I'm complaining because it's this kind cheap money grab I see all the time here, it annoys me to no end.
And to top that off, it started because there was a thread about it. There have been so many threads asking for this kind of thing to stop and they get no kind of attention.

So now try to understand someone else's point of view.

Cute Furry

Dwindling
Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle

Thanks captain obvious.

What's your point?

I'm complaining because it's this kind cheap money grab I see all the time here, it annoys me to no end.
And to top that off, it started because there was a thread about it. There have been so many threads asking for this kind of thing to stop and they get no kind of attention.

Threads to stop what, giving users a discount on bulk deals?

"Gaia keeps giving me a 1250 value for 1000 on my MCs, GODDAMN WHOOOOOOOORES"

Idgi.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Steady Ride
Dwindling
Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle

What's your point?

Idgi.

Knew that was going to bite me in the a**.

MONEY GRABBING
THREADS AGAINST MONEY GRABBING

Cute Furry

Dwindling
Steady Ride
Dwindling
Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle

What's your point?

Idgi.

MONEY GRABBING

The gold generators are money grabbing. MC bundles are just a legit good deal. I don't see any negatives whatsoever.

I mean, I'm pretty cynical about a lot of things Gaia as a business does these days, but complaining about giving people a good deal on MCs is just a stretch.

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Steady Ride
Dwindling
Steady Ride
Dwindling
Myrielle

Idgi.

MONEY GRABBING

The gold generators are money grabbing. MC bundles are just a legit good deal. I don't see any negatives whatsoever.

I mean, I'm pretty cynical about a lot of things Gaia as a business does these days, but complaining about giving people a good deal on MCs is just a stretch.

I suppose, I just don't think old management would have that happen.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
While they wouldn't have done the MCs, they did have a habit of giving us bundles with fairly decent deals, like EI bundles, where buying the bundles cost less than buying the EIs individually.

That sort of sale is good for us users (if we happen to have the money at the time) and a great way for Gaia to make money without looking bad. Users get more bang for our buck, and Gaia gets our buck.

Bundles like this are something that benefits us way more so than gold generators.

Trash

Myrielle
Dwindling
Myrielle

Thanks captain obvious.

So sassy, I like it. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces