Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Noob

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
My day has mainly consisted of Elton John, Neutral Milk Hotel, Waka Flocka Flame, Bright Eyes. One does not belong.
heck yeah neutral milk hotel

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
waka flocka tho, that guy is cool biggrin heart

Rich Noob

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sodomy Soliloquy
He is, he's so real man, like in the interviews you can see he's like the nicest guy ever. I love Hip-Hop and I've never been into trap but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love his music. s**t goes hard.

Wheezing Smoker

I pretty much listen to anything... Like Ill listen to Eminem, then some Dolly Parton sweatdrop

Rich Noob

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Holy Schnikes
I pretty much listen to anything... Like Ill listen to Eminem, then some Dolly Parton sweatdrop
Em is probably my favorite rapper, as white as that sounds. And dolly is pretty rad too, tho I'm not into country. I like everything except for country really. I just dont' like the sound of it.

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Frusciple
Sodomy Soliloquy
He is, he's so real man, like in the interviews you can see he's like the nicest guy ever. I love Hip-Hop and I've never been into trap but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love his music. s**t goes hard.
so tru... such a great person for real, mad respect. 4laugh
too many rappers have this offputting typical macho ego bs going on.
(i consider waka flocka to be a breath of fresh air in comparison... heart )
did you see the interview when they read some of his fanmail to see his reaction? it was pretty awesome lol

Rich Noob

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sodomy Soliloquy
Frusciple
Sodomy Soliloquy
did you see the interview when they read some of his fanmail to see his reaction? it was pretty awesome lol
Yeah, but in Hip-hop it's required sometimes, because you might get walked on, ya know? And if you're talking about the one with the youtube comments, I saw it. Not sure if I saw one with fan mail tho

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Frusciple
Sodomy Soliloquy
Frusciple
Sodomy Soliloquy
Yeah, but in Hip-hop it's required sometimes, because you might get walked on, ya know? And if you're talking about the one with the youtube comments, I saw it. Not sure if I saw one with fan mail tho
lol yeah
that's what i meant by fanmail
it's i think the one where some chick was like,
"hell yea b***h dis go hard as hell flocka, all month year and century"... lmfao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff