Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cithria's Waifu

Obsessive Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AtomicPimpSlap
*coughs* My chemical love memance heart

Gerard: User Image

Frank Iero who is my wife: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image s'cute it's hurting me stahp frank i cnt deal redface

Kawaii Cloudie
OHMIGOD
I'm technically not an MCR fan, but I know about them because all my friends are xd
heart heart heart

AtomicPimpSlap
See that's why I wanted it but like people go back and forth saying "Oh they're good for people with allergies, no hair" but so many people say "it's from dander NOT hair so they could still make you have allergic reactions" ;A; Maybe not the cutest cats but Lynz Way (Gerard Way's wife, Gerard the lead singer of My Chemical Romance has one and omg it made me obsessed with those breed of cats emotion_kirakira probably don't like MCR but I love them crying )
Kawaii Cloudie
They may be hairless(sortof) and wrinkly, but they are cuties!
If you are allergic to animals, its probably because of the fur shedding and such.
Maybe because its hairless she won't be allergic? xp
AtomicPimpSlap
I have four dogs, two hamsters, take care of stray cats outside if they will let me, and a bearded dragon but I want to add a Sphynx to my collection of pets 4laugh they're so cute and wrinkly and stoofles; but my mom's like 'the dogs would kill it, I'm horribly allergic, etc." and my sis is like "No, it's because they're ugly, eww" look at this. This is NOT ugly

User Image

Lufuu
ghetto onigiri
Lufuu
I hear you on that. My one friend has single handedly helped me receive a lot of nice items.
I was going to open an art shop to help myself out, but then I started looking at the prices get higher and I just nope'd out. I would have to draw waaay too much to get even an ounce closer to some of those items, haha.

I thought of opening an art shop once, saw everyone else's skill, and noped out myself...plus I priced things way cheap, so yeah...same boat there too. =w=;;; Yaaaaaaay inflation~
Ahhh, yeah. Plus, I'm going to be super busy soon... well, in a few months with school.
I'm just really, really lazy, haha.
But yeah, I price my art super cheap as well. It would take me 80 years to get an item on my wishlist with what I price my art at.
All hail inflatioooon~!

Sugar Smoke's Partner In Crime

Sparkling Senshi

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
I'm really sad now. I threw away most of my British Lit stuff from last semester when I need some of it for this semester. What is wrong with me. gonk

ShadedWisper's Princess

Adorable Punk

18,965 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Galactic Domination 200

Benevolent Stalker

I'm gonna give this anoning business a shot. > ->
...After I come back from dinner...

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Rawfie
Maeve of the Sea
Rawfie
Maeve of the Sea
Rawfie
Maeve of the Sea

I'm good! Tired, but good. And yourself?
Same. I don't want to go to bed.

Same here. I'm a mom and my happy, quiet me time comes after we put the kids to bed. I always end up "burning the candle on both ends". So I'll probably get sucked in here, Tumblr and AO3 until after midnight.
Ah.

The moment when you've either over-shared or you've given away that you're "old".

Awkward.

Sorry about that.
emotion_facepalm
It's fine. I know a 45 year old who played. 3nodding

What you could be around 20.. I don't know. xD

OMG If I was 20 I'd never need sleep! It'd be great! Ha ha!

Rainbow Reveler

14,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Raving In Wonderland
Pandafication
Raving In Wonderland
Pandafication
Raving In Wonderland
Pandafication

Nice! <3

Mhmm and im gonna keep getting items until I literally run out of gold, which will be soon

I'm devoting the rest of my gold to gifts. c:

dawh thats nice! I am trying to get a bundle on MP since I dont have access to LB since i was gone for like a year and i dont wana pay 5mill for a 3 mill bundle

I could get you one if you wanted?

ti shouldnt buy any more.
BUT HELL YEAH I WANT ANOTHR
send a trade?

I love you so much. <3

Business Businessman

10,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shirtless Kitten

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
[Psych]

Love your avi! heart

Cuddly Grunny

36,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
No anons for Sabby today. sad

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Headstrong Daredevil

cluelesscreature
H E L L O -- T H E R E ! -»»» A Clueless Creature said . . .

>>
            <<
            Umm... hello?

C L U E L E S S -- C R E A T U R E -»» It's weird | »» It's silly | »» It's a Clueless Creature-

H-hello there!

Manly Man-Lover

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: You wake up on the most beautiful of mornings with a warm touch of sunshine. When you landed your feet on the side of the bed, a note blew in from the window and landed right on your lap. You open it up to read, "Good Easter morning. I have a glorious surprise for you in the woods. You will love it to pieces. -Easter Bunny"

"I wonder what the bunny has left for me?" You thought while changing to proper clothing.

You dashed out of the door and into the woods. Upon arrival, you noticed big rabbit foot prints leading deeper into the woods. Eventually, there were a few boot prints and some scrapes on the dirt path.

As you proceed down the path, you heard some mumbled noises. Suddenly, a big, white rabbit hops in front of you. "Good morning to you," it greeted with delight like a circus clown. "Boy do I have something you will love! Follow me!"

You jogged after the hopping bunny until you saw an unusual sight: A masked copper-toned man with long black hair stripped down to his red underwear. He was laying in a giant basket filled with green grass, bound by handcuffs against its giant handle , and gagged with a big carrot. He was thrashing about.

The Easter bunny hopped in front of the basket and said, "Whoops. This is my gift to the local police: The Rose Thief already strip searched and ready for an easy arrest. Let me get your real surprise." as it hopped into the bushes.

You couldn't help but stare at the man as he glared at you in return. He continued to thrash until he couldn't anymore from fatigue.

The Easter Bunny returned with a big egg. It left it at your feet and announced "Happy Easter!"

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Thanks anon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces