Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sweetheart

User Image

Ancient time told stories about supernatural creatures. Some books told about how vampires came to be, others about how demons walked among the earth. Different cultures had different views on these unknown creatures. They wrote books for children about these beings to let them visualize them and to believe about them even though they weren't true. Authors lived making these creatures come to life, to allow them to fly off the books, and some even made it to the big screen. Of course, they were all legends and myths, right? Well... What if these stories... these myths are real? What if they existed, just not the way we envisioned them? This story is based on shape shifting wolves, in other words, werewolves.

In New York lives a pack, this pack makes sure to protect the town they watch over but they also make sure to keep to themselves. Once in a while they do talk to the town's people, however, no one really knows about them since they refuse to open up. They heard rumors about how people think they are strange and question on how they look the same since two years ago but they claim to have underwent through surgery and the sorts. They've also heard that these same people have been trying to show their kind to the public, for good or for worse. One of its rules is to keep their existence a secret so if one changes in front of the human they are obligated to kill the human and tell the alpha.

For the most part, they live peacefully, not causing too much trouble in the town. However when people cross lines, in other words other wolves, they show that they can be a force to be reckoned with. The pack makes sure that the rules are enforced, especially since they are the major pack in the wolf world. It been centuries since the pack had a bad encounter with the mutts. Mutts are those who have been banished from the pack, they are the loners and aren't allowed to be in a pack again.

It's 2014, the day was peaceful until a murder took place in the forest. The alpha didn’t find the victim first. In fact a local hunter had spotted the dead female who was mauled to death. The alpha recognized the murder as a wolf attack. The scent that surrounded the body was unfamiliar and it seemed… fresh. The murder had taken place in the forest, and the alpha had to figure out who and why they did it. He didn’t want the police to get involve just because he doesn’t want his home to be invade by them since the pack's house contains information about the mutts they had encounter in the previous years. So they made sure to be off limits to the townspeople. The alpha hoped the police wouldn't get involved since they had to take the body away to see what caused the death of the female. It didn’t take long for the autopsy to come back and it was in evident that a wolf killed the girl. The police talked to the alpha about any wolves being on his property and he told them ”I've seen wolves but they come and go, they never stay here long” he explained, attempting to not let them get on his property. The look on the police officer was somewhat doubtful. “Well okay, but if there's another kill on your property we are going to do an investigation/wolf hunt but for now we'll let you be” the second cop responded letting the alpha go. The alpha went back home annoyed but he was hoping that it was just a stupid thing and that it wouldn't happen again. However, a couple days later, another murder was committed, this time it was close to the house but not close enough to arouse suspicion. The alpha found the victim this time and, to his dismay, so did the local hunter. The victim was a male this time and he had died the same way the first victim had died. It was clear that the wolf that was doing this was making a statement. The cops warned him and stated him that they are going to do a hunt for this wolf that's already killed two people. They are going to send out a poster for hunters to come and hunt it down and a reward will be given once the wolf is brought to them dead.

The alpha can’t let that happen though, he didn't want anyone on his property, especially hunters. The forest is there life source so to speak, it helps them control the wolf inside them and he doesn’t need humans to go inside it. He did plea and try to tell them that if that the case, to keep everyone off, including the hunters, so he could deal with it. He doesn’t know how (though he does) but he try to scare the wolf off or put up some traps of his own. The police denied that and gave permission to the locals and the other hunters to go in the forest but to stay off the house of the pack. The alpha went back home, enraged at what happen. With all that happened, he made a final decision; it was time to call the pack home. With the peace over the town in the last following years, the Alpha had allowed the pack to go live in different states in one condition, they had to keep him informed about their where abouts and if they encountered a mutt but most importantly, when he calls them home, they better come back

It has been two weeks since the first and second killing of the humans begun. The pack listen, reluctantly, but they came back has they were told two weeks ago. They been on a hunt, looking for the mutts that had done it at first but once they found out about the little mutt group, it became apparent that this hunt became something different. The alpha doesn’t know what they are up too but he is sure that he would put an end to it, if it the last thing he does. If it a challenge to the pack status or for himself, he isn’t going to back down. The mutts have formed a group; they only see it necessary on their current cause. That cause is still a bit unknown, only the mutts kind of know what it is. They are stirring things up, from the cops to the own pack members, since some were once in that pack. It was apparent that this little hunt became more than just that.

Now, what is the pack going to do? Will the mutts finally get what they want? Or will the hunter’s get the pack first?

User ImageUser Image

Shy Sweetheart

Chat amongst each other!
Please show respect to each other. You can also plot here and remind people when you wont be able to get on. Lastly, have fun!

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
You guys still alive?

Shy Sweetheart

I am still alive, I was just gone for three days since I went on a vacation. I was waiting for Riza to post before I went to post for Leon again. I have a feeling that I either have to remake this roleplay again or make the storyline a tad bit better as well with roles and such.

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
That's a possibility. I'm still here to join any other you make.

Shy Sweetheart

wahmbulance ATTENTION! wahmbulance

I have a feeling that this role play won’t be getting that much of others like I hope. So I am decided on either remaking it a bit or fixing the story up just a bit (and starting anew). A friend of mines and I were discussing about it and we figured that I didn't have a reason to really incorporate the hunters/humans. A reason why they are involve in this wolf chase. So she gave me an idea about having some humans knowing about the pack. They don’t know they are werewolves but know that the people living in the forest change into a wolf. A beast they call it. This are some of the humans; not all who lives in Asto. The hunter on the other hand is out to just kill them for the reward but some taken upon themselves to listen to the crazy humans who believe that the people living in the forest is nothing but a beast in human skin. So that is taking a side job to get extra cash, that if they believe them. That is if they want to waste energy on doing that for something that can be just a legend. The humans who believe that the humans that live in the forest are trying to publically show them to the town. They want everyone to see them for what they are truly are; a beast.

That basically a plot that can be incorporate in the story (if that what agreed upon) I will work on changing the story to have that in. I just need you guy’s opinion on it and if it will work? As well joining it again if I remake it.

Crazy is my game

RizaInTheWind

Hilarious Autobiographer

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
I would be up for it! I would maintain a spot in the roleplay, my schedule has cleared again so I am not going to be as slow as I have been. I'll stick with the roleplay no matter what you do to it.

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Like I said earlier, I'm willing to stay. I can come up with a few ideas for tweaking the plot line. Yes, the hunters believe that they need to expose us. We're trying to stay hidden, and there are also people in the government that also want us dead. Maybe we want to come out to society, but portrayed the way the wolves want it, and not the way the hunters would have us exposed. BUT either way you spin it, I'm still in for the long haul!

Shy Sweetheart

Remake Sorry it took me a while to remake it. But I have it up and need to tweak the layouts.

Crazy is my game

RizaInTheWind

Hilarious Autobiographer

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
I'll get all my stuff in by Wednesday! Finals tomorrow and then that's it. Possibly get reserves in but unsure as of now

Shy Sweetheart

Good luck on your finals! and don't want to be a tracker?

Fashionable Werewolf

User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
✒✒Ҝαʈɪɛ $ρɛαкʂ
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hey, there! Just thought I'd introduce myself before the RP starts. (◡‿◡✿)/ My name's Katie, and I've been role playing on here for three years, and am just getting back from a year long hiatus. I'm very excited for this RP, given that it's my first group one in a long while.

That's about it! Can't wait to talk to you guys some more. uwu

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Questionable Receiver

Can't wait for this RP to start! I'm really looking forward to it! And hello everyone! lol
x3

Fashionable Werewolf

Mooby Muffin

User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
✒✒Ҝαʈɪɛ $ρɛαкʂ
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ah, me too! Like I said, it's been ages since I've role played on here, and the fact that I stumbled upon this gem of a werewolf RP is incredibly lucky!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Shy Sweetheart

Hello everyone! A little about myself as well, I have been role-playing since 07 on here, so I am a veteran. I am getting a bit better on my writing and my paragraph improve in lengths. I enjoy rambling sometimes in my post, but it gets to a point! Trust me, i don't want to do it all that time. Give me something little and i will ramble the whole time. It wont be my first time ahaha I do hope everyone enjoys themselves and play nice with each other!

Also please plot with each other! We can stray off the story just a bit but not so much. I wont open it until i get at least a mutt reserve and/or a human one. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff