Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Knight

Icey Promise
Hollow Secret

Alright~ It's fine, i'd still like that~

; u; sketch is done, I'm afraid I can't line or color right now. Would you like to see the sketch and let me know if I need to change anything? or would you rather it be a surprise?

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Hollow Secret
Icey Promise
Hollow Secret

Alright~ It's fine, i'd still like that~

; u; sketch is done, I'm afraid I can't line or color right now. Would you like to see the sketch and let me know if I need to change anything? or would you rather it be a surprise?

That's alright. Sure, i'd love to see it ^^

Timid Knight

Icey Promise

C: awrsome. I'm in class right now but I'll post it when I'm back at my laptop

Timid Knight

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Hollow Secret
Icey Promise

[SKETCH]

It looks great : D

Rosso Mohan's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

would love some art!!!

Timid Knight

lucy wolf puppy

: o of what exactly? and for how much?

Timid Knight

Icey Promise

D: Ack, I'm so sorry this is taking much longer than I initially thought, access to my laptop has been limited!! I'll be finishing it up tonight. c:

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Hollow Secret

It's fine! Take all the time you need to finish~
Hollow Secret

Maybe my OC, Jozalynn?
He (Yes he) is very shy, and he tends to hide behind what few friends he has, as he tends to get beat up a lot because of his appearance. He loves to draw, and he practices doing so every day, carrying a small sketchbook with him. He is nice to everyone, even those who pick on him, and he hopes that if he is nice to them, they'll eventually stop and start being nice to him in return. He loves candy, especially chocolate, and because of his like for the candy, he has become slightly chubby. (Only slightly, as he tends to forget to eat.) He keeps his hair neat and straight, and keeps a ribbon in his hair when he is going to school. He goes to school at Bullworth Academy (From the Game, Bully: Scholarship Edition). He has gray eyes, as he's beginning to go blind (they used to be a bright blue when he was younger). He is supposed to wear glasses, but he thinks that he looks like a dork with them on, so he doesn't. He's very short, only standing at 4ft 9", and weighs 113lbs, even though he is 16. Before attending Bullworth Academy, he went to Happy Volts Insane Asylum, "Home for the Mentally Unwell." He went to Happy Volts for 5 years before being released.
He prefers dresses and skirts over pants.
References:
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (The badge)

Timid Knight

Icey Promise

[ FINISHED] ; u; hopefully you like it!

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Hollow Secret

I love it! Thank you so much!

Timid Knight

Icey Promise
Hollow Secret

I love it! Thank you so much!

: D you're very welcome!! I'm glad you like it.

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hello! I'm afraid all I have of her for now is a waist-up sprite, but here's Deborah. As for what's below the waist: her dress is knee-length, she has blue stockings that are roughly the same color as her jacket, and she's got short black boots with a small heel.

Anyway! I love it when artists want to know about characters they draw. Here goes! *w*

Deborah is your average businesswoman, working some phone-related position for the large company Espercorp. She's also a demon that's capable of tasting/eating people's soul matter (basically the very outermost layer of a soul, almost part of the emanations; it's a bit like the head on beer, so skimming it does practically no harm). Her favorite snack is a candy called Soul Gems- basically, crunchable hard candy with bits of soul matter suspended in them. According to her, no two souls truly taste the same, even in soul gems. (As a side note, there's no need to farm people for soul matter; soul matter collection for the world's demon population is very commonplace and is often done by little droids or spirits.)

Deborah doesn't really have any special powers aside from being a bit faster and stronger than the average human; fancy powers tend to be the domain of other demon clans these days. However, long ago, Deborah's clan was quite dangerous to humans. They liked to consume soul layers deeper than soul matter (which would almost definitely harm a person) and eat actual humans when they could. Practically no demon in the present era has these kinds of urges anymore.

I think that's most of the stuff specifically relevant to Deb that I've written up; you can read her full writeup here. It also contains some worldbuilding information and interesting spoilers.

Ah, as for my bribe price... how's 18 mil? I can go up a bit if need be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff