Welcome to Gaia! ::

These used to be the things I hated to battle the most back in Pokemon Battle Revolution for online battling, mainly because I hadn't found a way past them until I found out that I had a Primeape with Vital Spirit.

But for those who need to worry about more than something like this, it's just irritating to actually run into them.
I mean, is it really a challenge if you're just putting all the opponents to sleep without any way for them to attack?

Profitable Millionaire

The Child of Aura

I honestly find it irritating to find someone who uses Darkrai just because of Dark Void. I've also seen a couple Smeargles carry it, but Spore is more OP when it comes to singles so I'm not too worried about it in that battle field. When it comes to that, I've tweaked my team so that I can deal with status effects. Like, possibly carry a Natural Cure/Aromatherapy user. I just carry Blissey in this case.

Romantic Grabber

Honestly, no. If Darkrai was a much slower Pokemon then it would be fine since Spore users are slower than a snail carrying a whale.

My brother was against this guy online. My brother's Metagross swept the other guy's two legends. Darkrai came out, Dark Void and got rid of two of my brother's Pokemon with ease. Because Dark Void. His Yveltal came out, was faster, used Substitute and loled all the way to town.

The guy would have only won because of Dark Void.

If you're using Dark Void, obey the sleep clause please.
Servant of Inari
The Child of Aura

I honestly find it irritating to find someone who uses Darkrai just because of Dark Void. I've also seen a couple Smeargles carry it, but Spore is more OP when it comes to singles so I'm not too worried about it in that battle field. When it comes to that, I've tweaked my team so that I can deal with status effects. Like, possibly carry a Natural Cure/Aromatherapy user. I just carry Blissey in this case.

Darkrai's jacked up Speed stat is what ******** gets me. It's pure bullshit.

And if you feel like you're skilled because you're using a Legendary, you're not fooling anyone.
Rojo Espada
Honestly, no. If Darkrai was a much slower Pokemon then it would be fine since Spore users are slower than a snail carrying a whale.

My brother was against this guy online. My brother's Metagross swept the other guy's two legends. Darkrai came out, Dark Void and got rid of two of my brother's Pokemon with ease. Because Dark Void. His Yveltal came out, was faster, used Substitute and loled all the way to town.

I guess if you're doing a Smogon battle, yeah.
But I'm a rebel. I don't play by Smogon's rules.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Rojo Espada

*Only if you are playing By Smogon Standards

Personally. If you want to use Dark Void. Use it. No body is going to tell you. "Oh you *********jfsaldjf;alsjfals That's just so wrong/you're just a noob" It's your pokemon. your battle style.

It might annoy the living hell out of people but there are ways to get around it.

Such as Insomnia Pokemon.
And Sleep talk/Rest pokemon / Chesto Berry / Just take it out with a Physical Fighting type if you can
or pray to god that RNG wakes your pokemon.

Although Darkrai being a "LEGENDARY" Pokemon is known to be over powered in some way shape or form.
And Event exclusive makes it all the more "valuable"

It's a "Strategy" if you think it is one.or.... what you wanna believe it as.

Hell. Even I use Attract/Swagger/Toxic/Protect /w Prankster Movesets.
And I still think it's a "Strategy." It's just an annoying thing to deal with. Who cares? My pokemon, My Moveset.

Darkrai maybe a cool pokemon to have. But yeah it's very very over powered. So yeah. Use at your own Risk. / Person's own risk.

Tipsy Gawker

Musical Nostalgia
Rojo Espada

*Only if you are playing By Smogon Standards

Personally. If you want to use Dark Void. Use it. No body is going to tell you. "Oh you *********jfsaldjf;alsjfals That's just so wrong/you're just a noob" It's your pokemon. your battle style.

It might annoy the living hell out of people but there are ways to get around it.

Such as Insomnia Pokemon.
And Sleep talk/Rest pokemon / Chesto Berry / Just take it out with a Physical Fighting type if you can
or pray to god that RNG wakes your pokemon.

Although Darkrai being a "LEGENDARY" Pokemon is known to be over powered in some way shape or form.
And Event exclusive makes it all the more "valuable"

It's a "Stratagy" if you think it is one.or.... what you wanna believe it as.

Hell. Even I use Attract/Swagger/Toxic/Protect /w Prankster Movesets.
And I still think it's a "Strategy. It's just an annoying thing to deal with. Who cares?

Darkrai maybe a cool pokemon to have. But yeah it's very very over powered. So yeah. Use at your own Risk. / Person's own risk.

I agreed with this guy p much

Romantic Grabber

The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada

Neither do I but since Dark Void is such a d**k, I'd follow that clause just for that battle so I'm not mega cheap.
Rojo Espada
The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada

Neither do I but since Dark Void is such a d**k, I'd follow that clause just for that battle so I'm not mega cheap.

Agreed. I have to admit that some of their rules are fair enough.

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
(I keep getting it confused with Dark Pulse and wanted to b***h because I like using Dark Pulse)

Yup, just like with anything else. Also there are ways to get around it, such as having abilities that prevent sleep or Sleep Talk.
Giygasm
(I keep getting it confused with Dark Pulse and wanted to b***h because I like using Dark Pulse)

Yup, just like with anything else. Also there are ways to get around it, such as having abilities that prevent sleep or Sleep Talk.

Lol, sorry. That would have been unfair, Dark Pulse is a beautifully effective move.

It's not that, though. My multiple teams can only be set up to expect so much. The last thing I expect is someone using a Darkrai.

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Child of Aura
Giygasm

Lol, sorry. That would have been unfair, Dark Pulse is a beautifully effective move.

It's not that, though. My multiple teams can only be set up to expect so much. The last thing I expect is someone using a Darkrai.
Nah, that's alright. I just get a brain fart every time someone complains about Void. cat_lol

I think I've only encountered a Darkrai like once or twice but I've never had it use it on me before.

Romantic Grabber

The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada
The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada

Agreed. I have to admit that some of their rules are fair enough.
Some. Only some.

Sarcastic Trash

User Image
╠╬════════════════════════════════════════╬╣

It's viable, sure, but I don't find it very sporting. I understand some people have a seemingly compulsive need to win for whatever reason, but it's not fun if all you do is spam a status move.

╠╬════════════════════════════════════════╬╣

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out