Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
A small group of A's and B's are plotting to raid to the C block and work their way into D block. They will release nearly all C's from their cells, and a select few of D's (due to the high risk one of them could indiscriminately kill everyone.) Winston's ability of immortality causes him to a victim of organ removal. During these organ removal surgeries, accidents happen. Surgical tools are sometimes misplaced in his body. Using a scalpel (accidentally forgotten in his body), he'll have an assistant cut off his foot, removing his anklet. At this point, if the anklets double as life monitors, then security will investigate.

He'll kill a guard and steal his weapon. If shooting off anklets is possible, he'd use all the ammo in the gun to release the most useful inmates in blocks A+B. He knows of a teleporting inmate (Block D) and plans on using him.

His own escape isn't what he wants though.

Lucky Wife

Neme-Goddess-of-Death
cleganes... I love you.

Just needed to get that out of my system. You're an epic GM.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. omg, thank you!!! ( /)w( ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

koujakus
omg thats scary ... sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -evil cackling- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Dabbler

Poor Annalise. All hell is breaking loose and all she can do is go hide in the kitchen with her face in one of the trashcans (post coming as soon as I decide to write it. xD)

Softugou's Waifu

Tipsy Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tipsy 100
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
@koujakus- Lol, only for my character. The rest of the staff will be just as giddy as I am. -cruel to her own characters-

User Image ill take your word for it !!

cleganes
-evil cackling-

sweatdrop

Friendly Dabbler

Gonna go work on a post... See y'all on the flip side. ;D

Softugou's Waifu

Tipsy Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tipsy 100

Lucky Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Goddamn, things are moving fast. Heidi is looking more and more incompetent by the minute. Must... Save... Character's reputation... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I decided to make Ghost an actual character to play. Hope y'all don't mind. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Dabbler

Seems legit. Lol. I've been commandeered by a 4 year old for the time being. I'll get a post out as soon as I can.

Softugou's Waifu

Tipsy Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tipsy 100
PassiveAnger

im getting that guard fired we are on lockdoWN WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THI S

Lucky Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please forgive any grammar or spelling errors. Trying to keep up with everything right now is hard. sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky Wife

koujakus
PassiveAnger

im getting that guard fired we are on lockdoWN WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THI S

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. haha heidi got there first User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky Wife

PassiveAnger
A small group of A's and B's are plotting to raid to the C block and work their way into D block. They will release nearly all C's from their cells, and a select few of D's (due to the high risk one of them could indiscriminately kill everyone.) Winston's ability of immortality causes him to a victim of organ removal. During these organ removal surgeries, accidents happen. Surgical tools are sometimes misplaced in his body. Using a scalpel (accidentally forgotten in his body), he'll have an assistant cut off his foot, removing his anklet. At this point, if the anklets double as life monitors, then security will investigate.

He'll kill a guard and steal his weapon. If shooting off anklets is possible, he'd use all the ammo in the gun to release the most useful inmates in blocks A+B. He knows of a teleporting inmate (Block D) and plans on using him.

His own escape isn't what he wants though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This is totes a good idea, but it should probably wait a little while. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Softugou's Waifu

Tipsy Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tipsy 100
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Seems legit. Lol. I've been commandeered by a 4 year old for the time being. I'll get a post out as soon as I can.

oh my go d anna is so swe et im gonna like legit cry om ggggg//// crying

Friendly Dabbler

koujakus

oh my go d anna is so swe et im gonna like legit cry om ggggg//// crying

It's ok, I'm gonna make myself cry. xD

Lucky Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. s**t, guys, we have a boss now. Don't ******** up. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff