Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 743!

Blessed Treasure

Glitched Existence
whee

you are so cute smile

make me beautiful too smile

Illuminated Phantom

20,525 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Glitched Existence
whee

hihi <3

Sr Imminent Error rolled 12 8-sided dice: 4, 7, 2, 7, 7, 3, 4, 8, 1, 3, 4, 2 Total: 52 (12-96)

Lonely Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
cheese_whine

Snuggly Blob

MinamiCheesecake
Oh goodness. rofl I hope that they could figure out that she was joking though! Gosh, I'd be so worried if someone told me that my friend had cancer and that's why they weren't in class....

Missyllaneous rolled 12 8-sided dice: 5, 6, 1, 3, 2, 3, 2, 4, 1, 3, 1, 6 Total: 37 (12-96)

Adorable Ante

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 582!

Blessed Treasure

Busy Bunny

can be quite time consuming with the 1 cent videos but I just play them on an alternate tab while I do other things

doesn't work so well with fishing
probably my computer but I would experience a lot of lag and flash would crash a lot

Sr Imminent Error rolled 12 8-sided dice: 4, 3, 3, 8, 7, 7, 8, 1, 1, 8, 7, 8 Total: 65 (12-96)

Lonely Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
cheese_whine

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Rupuzzled
RougePetale

tired, waiting to go to bed
hopefully soon

how are you?
same here actually =w=

shy gh0st's Wife

Rupuzzled
I'm the one that you can always take advantage. I am always there willing to help out.

Half the time that I dog sit for them, it is so that they can dog/house sit for someone else that is paying them quite well.

They are young with a little one trying to make ends meet so I don't mind helping.

Though the month and a half that they lived here with me was a little rough
Well there's a big difference between being nice and letting people walk all over you. They could at least give you $5 though, just something to make it seem worth your time. I'm sure you have other things you need to take care of as well. Maybe not moneywise, but when you don't feel well, it takes a lot out of you to do things for people. I don't do anything for free, unless they're my friend (which all my friends do favors for me, so it's only fair to help them out as well) or if it's someone that's ever helped me out in the past. People are way too sneaky, you can't trust anyone nowadays. I've been screwed over by a lot of people that owed me money, so.. I just stop fronting people anything, whether it be something they need to borrow, money or my help.
Sorry I disappeared, had a Skype date. How's everyone?

shy gh0st's Wife

Rupuzzled
can be quite time consuming with the 1 cent videos but I just play them on an alternate tab while I do other things

doesn't work so well with fishing
probably my computer but I would experience a lot of lag and flash would crash a lot
Not all of them are 1gc though, and besides, they're short videos anyway, so you can just let them run for the 10 - 40 seconds in the background while you do other things. If you do the daily ones that pop up the first time you click, either the pink or green button, they're usually worth 5 or 10. Sometimes I snag some really good ones! Haha, I wouldn't know, I haven't fished in a LONG time on here.

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 507!

Blessed Treasure

Busy Bunny

I understand exactly what you mean. They are family and there are non monetary benefits for me to helping as well. I did have to say something when they started taking advantage of my room mate as well.

Illuminated Phantom

20,525 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Shimo Kousetsu
MinamiCheesecake
Oh goodness. rofl I hope that they could figure out that she was joking though! Gosh, I'd be so worried if someone told me that my friend had cancer and that's why they weren't in class....

Yeah actually the didn't sweatdrop So i had to tell themselves! Yeah, thank gosh it was a joke! It was quite odd when i got back...

shy gh0st's Wife

Rupuzzled
I understand exactly what you mean. They are family and there are non monetary benefits for me to helping as well. I did have to say something when they started taking advantage of my room mate as well.
Wow, what happened with that?

Missyllaneous rolled 12 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 2, 2, 3, 2, 2, 8, 5, 8, 5 Total: 47 (12-96)

Adorable Ante

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces