Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Lunatic

RougePetale
teaching kids is always tiring haha XD
Whats up?

oh so you're a teacher~? or perhaps a tutor?
mn... doing my thing on gaia. then i'm going to sleep

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Mikiberry
CreamEclair

Haha and my dad ~
Maybe not anything but I'ts not like I'm going to throw a party full of hobos, haha but they have to accept whatever I wear, even if I look like a slob >u<

Yes yes. Can't forget the emperor of the house!
LOL, the classiest of parties involves cardboard boxes. OFC.
Hahaha, my mom's always like "Why do you wear that again,
you look like a hobo walking out of the house; i didn't buy
you new clothes for no reason!"

Yes!! dads's the boss of the house in my family XD
Hahah I should definitely have a party soon, involving any and every cardboard box I have or find!!! XD
OMG!!! Same!!! And my sisters, they're always saying that to me!!!
I'm like ehhh I can't be bothered to change but then they make me, and I end up changing into them XD

HelllixX generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 114!

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Teslaz
HelllixX
Teslaz
HelllixX
Teslaz
Oh sweet! That must be a really fun job smile
It has it's moments haha~ Mostly meeting and working with pretty famous names but otherwise sometimes hurts when you get home from work lol Or not getting sleep~
Oooh who's the coolest person you've met? I bet you work really long hours confused
The coolest huh?... Paul Jones or del Toro, Don Lanning. Those three ahha also met some actors I love to death but I don't think it's super needed to list lol~
Ahhh that's awesome!!! OMG have you met Colin Mochrie??? He is my absolute favorite of all time. I know I'm fangirling haha.
Ahah yeah it is biggrin also no haven't met him but I agree he is an amazing actor! Fangirling is the best part about this industry lol

shy gh0st's Wife

Rupuzzled
I didn't play it, I just collected the cards. I had tons of them. xp

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
CreamEclair
Yup Identical most people say, but my family since they can easily tell us apart say we aren't but we look pretty similar!!!! XD I rember when we were younger we wore the exact same clothes anywhere we went, it was kinda weird but we were twins Haha razz
I'm the youngest^^ I have three older sisters, including Minami^^
So 4 daughters and mum and dad^^ XD

Did you keep packs of gun in your pocket at all times? XD

Skilled Noob

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
2spoopy4me
BitterSweetea
I am happy for you! smile
Are you still questing right now?

Naw...I don't really know what that means....? I think? I don't know.... confused

Questing is like um... you're hunting for an item you really want , like you would sell everything to get that items XD

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Busy Bunny
Xeiro Flora
Gift giving is...tonight eh, right? I...just wonder.
Relax and have fun. That's what it's all about. heart

*sighs* Ya, your right I...I'm sorry, I don't know why I care about items so much sad

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 830!

Blessed Treasure

Busy Bunny

we had tons of cards to, though I think we recently got rid of bunch, gave them to my ex's kids

Invisible Giver

HelllixX
Teslaz
HelllixX
Teslaz
HelllixX
Teslaz
It has it's moments haha~ Mostly meeting and working with pretty famous names but otherwise sometimes hurts when you get home from work lol Or not getting sleep~
Oooh who's the coolest person you've met? I bet you work really long hours confused
The coolest huh?... Paul Jones or del Toro, Don Lanning. Those three ahha also met some actors I love to death but I don't think it's super needed to list lol~
Ahhh that's awesome!!! OMG have you met Colin Mochrie??? He is my absolute favorite of all time. I know I'm fangirling haha.
Ahah yeah it is biggrin also no haven't met him but I agree he is an amazing actor! Fangirling is the best part about this industry lol
Haha props to you for being able to keep your cool. If you ever do meet him, tell him "Teslaz says hi." He'll know.

Adored Lunatic

Rupuzzled
I sometimes get that on the xbox ads
but a lot of the others still work
I always just try again in a few minutes

mn but some times i never get compensated for the ones that i do and the tv box still appears... very odd

Busy Bunny's Widow

Sweet Spirit

Busy Bunny

ninja

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
HelllixX
Teslaz
HelllixX
Teslaz
HelllixX
Teslaz

"Fredzilla! Fredzilla!" blaugh So many Whose Line memories.

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Raiden Valentine
CreamEclair
Yup Identical most people say, but my family since they can easily tell us apart say we aren't but we look pretty similar!!!! XD I rember when we were younger we wore the exact same clothes anywhere we went, it was kinda weird but we were twins Haha razz

Haha nooooo!!!! Why would I though?? Haha razz

HelllixX generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 646!

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Teslaz
HelllixX
Teslaz
HelllixX
Teslaz
Haha props to you for being able to keep your cool. If you ever do meet him, tell him "Teslaz says hi." He'll know.
Haha will do! and OH you must be famous eh smile

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
CreamEclair
Raiden Valentine
CreamEclair

Haha nooooo!!!! Why would I though?? Haha razz

Sorry. I meant to say "gum."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items