Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

I have pens. Paper. Pencils of various colors. And a scanner. Sorry, no digital art yet, I'm trying to find a good program to use. =w=;;; EDIT: I now have a drawing program, so I'm doing sketchy digital!

Anyhow, I have the itch to draw if this thread has been bumped, and even if it hasn't, post anyway. I'll be coming here when I'm not busy with school work or my own drawings to doodle people.

So inspire me with your avi or OC. You can see samples of what I can do below and in my signature. Warning: Males-you may or may not be turned into bishies. Do not post for me to draw you unless you are willing to run that risk.

Or, if you would be so kind, be inspired by whatever my current avi is, or by one of my OCs in the spoiler below and draw for me. I'm willing to tip or do trades~ :3

Lea: A soldier and one tough cookie. She's known for her quiet determination, and loyalty.
User Image

User Image

If you want to draw her in something different, then pm me for a diagram I did of her scarring.

Naoise: An eccentric insomniac puppet and dollmaker who deals in information. He talks to his dolls, rarely sleeps, and is your basic adorable creeper. I've yet to color him, but he's got strawberry blond hair and green eyes.
User Image

User Image

Dion: A no-nonsense science loving mad scientist neko. People annoy him. A lot. Your typical cat. His right eye is clouded over from a chemical incident he had a while back.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ashton: He's just a cute little geek, honestly. He's very easily flustered, likes to read and sew, and usually wears baggier clothes. He's super near-sighted, and has freckles dusting his nose and cheeks and shoulders. Also, his hair is blond, and he has brown eyes.

User Image

I have maaaaaaaaaaaany more characters, but I'm favoring these guys lately. :3

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
:: Maybe my current avi tickles your fancy whee

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

Ridiculous_Toupees

User Image

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Would you like to draw my OC who's from another Dimension in the series Magical Madoka:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her name is Radiance and she's the leader of a group of Magical girls who want Kyubei killed and defeated. She doesn't want other girls to go through the hell she and her comrades went through from seeing them die in front of them or seeing a girl forced to make a contract. They also protect girls from Kyubei that he is trying to make a contact with, she doesn't want anybody else hurt...

Seasonal Pumpkin

Have you tried GIMP?
It's free? 8D

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

Dinlos
Have you tried GIMP?
It's free? 8D

I've checked it out, but it's not for me... =w=; Thanks for the suggestion though, I appreciate it.

Seasonal Pumpkin

Lufuu
Dinlos
Have you tried GIMP?
It's free? 8D

I've checked it out, but it's not for me... =w=; Thanks for the suggestion though, I appreciate it.

Yeah, I know how you feel. It's not for me either. I'm more into SAI and Photoshop x,D
How about FireAlpaca, Photoshop CS2 or MyPaint (haven't tried MyPaint but some say it's good one)

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

Dinlos
Lufuu
Dinlos
Have you tried GIMP?
It's free? 8D

Yeah, I know how you feel. It's not for me either. I'm more into SAI and Photoshop x,D
How about FireAlpaca, Photoshop CS2 or MyPaint (haven't tried MyPaint but some say it's good one)

I'm actually looking to try SAI out soon. I just want to finish my semester out so I have plenty of time to spend on the month trial to see for sure if I want to buy it or not. ^^;
I used SumoPaint for a while, but they put ads on the free one, and my trial on the desktop version ran out on me.

xMANIIAX's One That Got Away

Man-Hungry Monster

Try Autodesk SketchBook Pro
its pretty good! :3c

Seasonal Pumpkin

Lufuu

I'm actually looking to try SAI out soon. I just want to finish my semester out so I have plenty of time to spend on the month trial to see for sure if I want to buy it or not. ^^;
I used SumoPaint for a while, but they put ads on the free one, and my trial on the desktop version ran out on me.

Oh, Sai is the best. I can fully recommend it x,D

(Okay, out of curiousity I donwloaded MyPaint. It seems a lot like SAI. Not as good of course but... pretty awesome. Fast and light program.)

Kawaii Winner

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Lufuu

Maybe my current avi? Thanks!

Pandakii's Fangirl

Lazy Witch

Dinlos
Lufuu

Oh, Sai is the best. I can fully recommend it x,D

(Okay, out of curiousity I donwloaded MyPaint. It seems a lot like SAI. Not as good of course but... pretty awesome. Fast and light program.)

Ooh, then if I get more free time between now and finals, I might give MyPaint a whirl in the meantime. XD

And I was going to do a scribble of your avi...then I looked at your art tumblr...and your art is awesome...and I would feel awful giving a crap freebie. OTL

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Lufuu
Ridiculous_Toupees

User Image

Thank you ^_^
She's adorable
oh Hi please, can you consider to draw my Avi-Ocs? please emotion_bigheart
User ImageUser Image

Seasonal Pumpkin

Lufuu

Ooh, then if I get more free time between now and finals, I might give MyPaint a whirl in the meantime. XD

And I was going to do a scribble of your avi...then I looked at your art tumblr...and your art is awesome...and I would feel awful giving a crap freebie. OTL

:,D Go ahead. I think it might be good for starters.

Aww, don't feel bad! I love art! 8D
Especially of this avi (no one ever wants to draw it)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff