Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

heart - Ivan's Art Shoppe - heart
Where art is a sketch away

~ Open for business ~

Hello hello, pleasure to see you again.
I will be closing my other shop I had open as Sebastian/Sebby and opening this one instead.
(Easy to keep an eye on really)

Now then, please if you would like anything just simply comment below or PM me~

Prices of work? Let's talk about it

arrow ? for pencil sketches of: Head, Half Body, Full Body
? added for every extra person added to this group.

arrow ? for inked sketches of: Head, Half body, Full Body

arrow ? for inked+colored drawings of: Head, Half Body, Full Body.

arrow ? for inked+colored+background drawings of: Head, Half Body, Full Body.

heart I will do almost any avi art for you, but if I feel an avi art doesn't need millions of items on I will include only the ones I see match or fit, unless you state what items you want.

If you have any questions or concerns, please comment below or send me a message~

heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart

heart

heart

heart

heart

heart

heart

heart

Slightly improved art work currently.

heart

heart

heart

heart

heart

heart

heart

Fashionable Genius

exclaim RESERVED exclaim

Fashionable Genius

exclaim RESERVED exclaim

Fashionable Genius

exclaim RESERVED exclaim

Fashionable Genius

exclaim RESERVED exclaim

Fashionable Genius

ALL THE BUMPS

Shy Phantom

Why not. What are your prices for avi art? emotion_yatta

Fashionable Genius

SoapB0x

I leave no set price because I would rather negotiate on the price with the customer, that is if they really like my art style. This also helps me to see what people would pay to have my art. ^^

So far I've accepted prices at various numbers so it's hard to pin point what my set price should be.

Shy Phantom

Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x

I leave no set price because I would rather negotiate on the price with the customer, that is if they really like my art style. This also helps me to see what people would pay to have my art. ^^

So far I've accepted prices at various numbers so it's hard to pin point what my set price should be.

Well, i've never bought avi art before. And though your work is not the best out there. I want to support you because you're my friend. smile I was just wanting a simple drawing of my avi. I liked the styles of your 2nd, 3rd and 6th posting, specifically black and white sketch of the furry with the newsboys hat and holding the journal. It just looks cute. I am willing to negotiate price. As long as you're not outrageous ^^'

Fashionable Genius

SoapB0x
Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x

Well, i've never bought avi art before. And though your work is not the best out there. I want to support you because you're my friend. smile I was just wanting a simple drawing of my avi. I liked the styles of your 2nd, 3rd and 6th posting, specifically black and white sketch of the furry with the newsboys hat and holding the journal. It just looks cute. I am willing to negotiate price. As long as you're not outrageous ^^'

Yeah I never said my work was the best out there, personally I don't compare art to others. Art is art to me, as long as you enjoy and love your creations then it's amazing. >.>
Some people just have different styles and ways of drawing, in the end it depends on what the customer wants to pay for your work.

Also let me see, ironically 2, 3 and 6 are all old drawings of mine I did a few years ago. lol
I also like simple black and white work. >-> My prices aren't outrageous either, I've created work and the customers have paid me in amounts such as 500k to 200mil and more for one drawing.

I just like to make my customers happy with my work. ^^;

Shy Phantom

Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x
Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x

Yeah I never said my work was the best out there, personally I don't compare art to others. Art is art to me, as long as you enjoy and love your creations then it's amazing. >.>
Some people just have different styles and ways of drawing, in the end it depends on what the customer wants to pay for your work.

Also let me see, ironically 2, 3 and 6 are all old drawings of mine I did a few years ago. lol
I also like simple black and white work. >-> My prices aren't outrageous either, I've created work and the customers have paid me in amounts such as 500k to 200mil and more for one drawing.

Yeah. I don't have 200 Mil Haha. Not even close. I will send you an offer in PM just so its not public. smile And black and white is fine. I want you to do what you're comfortable doing. As long as it has a full body and my user, i am fine with whatever you do. emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Genius

SoapB0x
Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x
Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x

Yeah. I don't have 200 Mil Haha. Not even close. I will send you an offer in PM just so its not public. smile And black and white is fine. I want you to do what you're comfortable doing. As long as it has a full body and my user, i am fine with whatever you do. emotion_kirakira

A full body eh? gosh haven't done one in a long time. Lol I can try.

Shy Phantom

Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x
Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x
Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x

Okay. Well, then what are you comfortable with? I am not picky. If you aren't confident in your ability to do a full body, then thats not a requirement. Just sort of wanted to test the waters and see what you wanted to do. This really is more of a donation for a friend in my opinion. The art is just an added bonus for me. I like to help my friends out.

Fashionable Genius

SoapB0x
Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x
Ivan-Z Vodka
SoapB0x

Okay. Well, then what are you comfortable with? I am not picky. If you aren't confident in your ability to do a full body, then thats not a requirement. Just sort of wanted to test the waters and see what you wanted to do. This really is more of a donation for a friend in my opinion. The art is just an added bonus for me. I like to help my friends out.

I can do the full body, I just have my own cartoony style to it really aha. Really now? well thanks I appreciate it really. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff