9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Did you want to breakup in the first place?

Yes and no. sweatdrop
How so?

Meh, I'm working on not being an open book on the interwebs sweatdrop
ah ok got it, well it doesnt seem that bad as long as you didnt actually want to break up im the first place and want to get back with the person
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister

Yes and no. sweatdrop
How so?

ah ok got it, well it doesnt seem that bad as long as you didnt actually want to break up im the first place and want to get back with the person

well, the thing is, I did actually want to break up with the person simply because it seemed like we saw our relationship as two different things. And, I felt like I was using her. She was accomplishing much more in her life than I was and I became jealous of it and that is what has prompted me to do the things I'm doing with my life now. However, because I broke up with her and cut all ties with her, I no longer have something to envy, which is the reason why I made the decisions I made to better myself. emotion_facepalm
Not sure if that made sense sweatdrop
Eddie the White Elephant
Maybe you shouldn't get drunk then

The heck you talking about? that's like the perfect reason to get drunk! emotion_donotwant
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Doesn't sound like a problem

I also tend to not care about anything which makes me say stupid things. Like, you should be my cb crush redface
See, stuff liek that emotion_facepalm

Welp, first time I've been asked lol.

It's because I'm awesome like that emotion_awesome
yes, you are emotion_bigheart

Dawww you. You're just saying that redface sweatdrop

Wheezing Smoker

Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Doesn't sound like a problem

I also tend to not care about anything which makes me say stupid things. Like, you should be my cb crush redface
See, stuff liek that emotion_facepalm

I'm not ! 4laugh
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi

I'm not ! 4laugh

Daww, well, in that case... we should totally be a CB couple and we'll be the best CB couple evah and everyone will totally be jelly emotion_kirakira

Shameless Elder

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister

Yes and no. sweatdrop
How so?

well, the thing is, I did actually want to break up with the person simply because it seemed like we saw our relationship as two different things. And, I felt like I was using her. She was accomplishing much more in her life than I was and I became jealous of it and that is what has prompted me to do the things I'm doing with my life now. However, because I broke up with her and cut all ties with her, I no longer have something to envy, which is the reason why I made the decisions I made to better myself. emotion_facepalm
Well its good that you are motivated, did she at least try to motivate you into doing better as well?
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
How so?

Well its good that you are motivated, did she at least try to motivate you into doing better as well?
She motivated me without knowing she motivated me. Or, at least if she knew she motivated me, it was because I was drunk and told her so. In the long term, my jealousy and my need to consume alchol to numb the pain caused me to break all ties with her. I feel it was for the best simply because we saw our relationship as two different things; i saw it as a deep connection while I was led to believe it was deep connection, yet she claims it was nothing more than a mere fling. I'm not sure how she truly felt, but after she claimed it was nothing more than a fling, i felt no desire to be associated with her.

Wheezing Smoker

Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi

I'm not ! 4laugh

Daww, well, in that case... we should totally be a CB couple and we'll be the best CB couple evah and everyone will totally be jelly emotion_kirakira
No, you'll just break up with me when you're drunk again.
You can crush on me though wink

Shameless Elder

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
How so?

She motivated me without knowing she motivated me. Or, at least if she knew she motivated me, it was because I was drunk and told her so. In the long term, my jealousy and my need to consume alchol to numb the pain caused me to break all ties with her. I feel it was for the best simply because we saw our relationship as two different things; i saw it as a deep connection while I was led to believe it was deep connection, yet she claims it was nothing more than a mere fling. I'm not sure how she truly felt, but after she claimed it was nothing more than a fling, i felt no desire to be associated with her.
well then good for you, and I dont think it was bad of you to break up, you did the right thing. Impretty sure youll find someone who gets you. Just keep bettering yourself.
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi
Grim Paladin v5
yume_hoshi

I'm not ! 4laugh

No, you'll just break up with me when you're drunk again.
You can crush on me though wink

That sounds like a perfect deal emotion_kirakira
If you're interested in what I look like, the sig for Grim Paladin v4 has one of the most recent pictures of me redface
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister

well then good for you, and I dont think it was bad of you to break up, you did the right thing. Impretty sure youll find someone who gets you. Just keep bettering yourself.

Thanks. I appreciate the words of encouragement. However, I'm a pessimists by nature and naturally expect the worst. I use to truly feel like I'm just a simple person who cannot better themselves. However, after meeting this one person, I could not allow myself to be this simple person. After my son was born and his mother deciding to keep him, i feel an extensional amount of pressure to accomplish great things simply so that my child may have an extraordinary example to live by

Shameless Elder

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister

Thanks. I appreciate the words of encouragement. However, I'm a pessimists by nature and naturally expect the worst. I use to truly feel like I'm just a simple person who cannot better themselves. However, after meeting this one person, I could not allow myself to be this simple person. After my son was born and his mother deciding to keep him, i feel an extensional amount of pressure to accomplish great things simply so that my child may have an extraordinary example to live by
Dont bring yourself down just take one step at a time, your child is a great motivation, improving your life can help you have custody of him. And having your child with you is all that matters.

Timid Fairy

i try to do that when i get depressed.
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister
Grim Paladin v5
Shakespeares_Sister

Dont bring yourself down just take one step at a time, your child is a great motivation, improving your life can help you have custody of him. And having your child with you is all that matters.

My favorite show of all time is House MD. I felt a connection with the main character. I use to truly feel like I'm nothing more than a pessimistic genius who sees reality for the grim reality that is. However, I'm doubting that more and more each day. I'm starting to truly feel that I'm nothing more than an average person who's sole purpose is to be a mere drone in life. After all, it is the simple minded drones that keep the colonies alive. Look at the ant for example. Without the worker drone, the and colony wouldn't be where it is today. It is the worker drone that blindly follows ordres and does what it is told without question that allows the ant to have such a tremendous underground population that it has today. I honestly feel like I am nothing more than a drone that has aspirations far beyond it's capacity. After all, without the drone, the modern ant colony woudln't be where it is today. Hmmm, I forgot where I was going with this emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff