Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Raider

User Image

W E L C O M E XXX T O XXX A L T E R N A T E XXX U N I V E R S E XXX D E S T I N Y ; ;

A role-play // hang out created for members of Destiny

Romantic Raider

User Image

If you are NOT:

-Danielli
-Morrison215
-ratgirl34
-PrincessKitteh
-Haru Strife
-or someone that we have INVITED

Please be courteous and do not post in the thread.

*If you would like to talk to us, we don't bite (hard). Just PM us, or join our chat here. We won't get angry~
Unless you spam us.
Then we are your worst nightmare~

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Romantic Raider

User Image

This is an Alternate Universe of Destiny and this thread is intended for fun.
Our main role-playing thread is headed off to war.
Even though Destiny has never been a completely serious role-play, this is a place for us to role-PLAY.
To have fun.
Be creative without restrictions.
And just hang out with friends.

Because of this, friends, there are no rules.
Be free and merry!
Anything goes!

Romantic Raider

Welcome to the neighborhood, my friend!
Whether you have been a tenant for a while, or freshly moved in, I cordially invite you to attend
a meet and greet held by yours truly~

There will be BBQ,
and all kinds of fun!
But don't forget your bathing suit,
so we can splish splash in the sun!!!

***This meet and greet will be held in the apartment complex's pool area.

So come and meet your neighbors!!!!

Asa Vandread

Romantic Raider

User Image

User Image
KANA

DANCER

User Image
MIRA-JANE
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT

User Image
CATARINA
OFFICE MANAGER // COLLEGE STUDENT

User Image
CELESTE
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT

User ImagePAVOT
GOOD WITCH

User ImageEMILEN
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT

User ImageALICE
LADY WITH A BADGE

Romantic Raider

User Image

User Image BRYN
WEREWOLF

User Image ASA
VAMPIRE EXTROADINAIR

User Image SEBASTIAN
DEMON LAWYER

User Image STRIDER
WEREWOLF IN TRAINING

User Image SAMUEL
THE MAID NEXT DOOR

User Image WILLIAM
WORKAHOLIC BROTHER

User ImageMATHEW
SMOKIN' HOT NEIGHBOR

User Image CYRUS
NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION

Romantic Raider

Romantic Raider

Romantic Raider

Romantic Raider

Shirtless Member

(First!)

If Bryn still had a tail, it would have been wagging- just towards the end of the previous summer he had finally lost the last thing that was definitely not human. Now being permitted to go out in public during broad daylight he was constantly looking for a reason to go out and meet people outside his family. Extensive and loving his family might be, there were so many things out in the world to see, smell, and possibly pee on. It was a childhood habit his parents were still trying to correct.

Bounding down the stairs and bursting through the door to the apartment- which they had moved into after his brothers had shipped out- he went straight to his mother with the mail and an invitation to a pool party, "Can we go? Oh please! Please say we can go!" His sister walked up and took the paper from him, her critical gaze reading the description with mild disdain.

"Bryn, it's probably just a lousy pool party. It's just going to have a bunch of boring grown up's." She tossed the paper on the counter and stared at her brother as though he were the most immature person she had ever seen. He didn't quite understand why she had become so volatile lately, one moment wanting to wrestle like they always had and the next wanting to rip his head off. He vaguely recalled his parents homeschooling him about sex education, having a lack of interest in anything beyond 'tab A goes into slot B,' all Bryn could think of was something about hormones.

"Yeah, and I've never been to one."

"Well mom already said she's taking me to get my ears pierced today. And Dad never goes to those so I guess you're stuck. Stop being such a baby." Bryn could handle disappointment, and there was always the small hope that may be just this once his father would go to a human event. What the young werewolf couldn't take was being called an infant, and at that point tackled his sister to the floor.

"You take that back!" Holding her by the collar he was about ready to shake an apology- or anything that resembled one- out of his fraternal twin, "Davina, you take that back!"

"Get off of me! I swear I'll kick your a** you d**k!"

Usually their mother waited for their conversations to peter out before talking, it wasn't because she didn't want to interrupt but because she liked to know she had Bryn's attention. By the time her youngest son had her only daughter on the floor she decided that this time their chatter wasn't going to come to a nice stop anytime soon, and might in fact upset their neighbors. With an unnatural strength she grabbed Bryn by the back of his shirt and pulled him up to his feet, and with a foot pinned her daughter to the floor, "That is enough from both of you. We have neighbors now, and I will not tolerate your fighting and screaming. Davina, stop antagonizing your brother. Bryn, I have no problem with you going to this event, but you will have to talk to your father about the particulars. Until then you will go to your room and study for your math test on monday." sensing that they had both calmed enough to behave she let them both go, "Now, I am going to get back to making supper. And I don't want to hear either of you above a normal indoor volume. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes mum." They spoke in unison and Bryn got out of there as quickly and quietly as he could, he hated math but would rather study than face his mothers wrath. Later he did speak to his father about going to the party, and was very surprised when he was permitted to go by himself, "You aren't a puppy Bryn. Just remember not to take insults from a human seriously, don't get possessive of the buffet table, be careful around the leech, and don't you dare pee anywhere but a washroom."

Romantic Raider

A S A xxxxxxxx V A N D R E A D

User ImageUser Image
From one of the apartments emerged two scantily clad women. Their hair was disheveled, their make up was quite obviously a day old, and their clothes were terribly wrinkled, giving no argument as to what had been going on behind closed doors of the apartment on the fourth floor. A tall figure followed behind them, but stopped and leaned upon the doorway. He waved goodbye to the two women, before running his fingers through his long black hair.

"Bye ladies!"

A smirk played across his lips as he watched the women leave. He eyes fell upon one of the women's neck. Too the naked eye it would appear to be just another hickey, but to him, it was the climax to an already glorious night. And she hadn't noticed a single thing...or maybe she had and she liked it? He wasn't sure. You never could tell with the women you picked up at a bar.

On the slight breeze, a curious sound was brought to the vampire's ears. What was that? The vampire smiled, fully aware of what the sound was and who it belonged to. He looked to the sun in the sky, using it's orient to tell the time. He still had some time before the party was supposed to begin, he supposed. Or he could just be late. Weren't hosts of parties always late?

Asa followed the sounds down the stairs, and towards the back of the apartment complex. In the back of the apartments, was something Asa liked to refer to as Heaven. Back here, there was a full tennis court, a small gym, a pool and a hot tub. And there was a secret. If one took the little cobble stone path sandwiched between the pool and the small gym, the apartment complex opened into a beautiful garden. The garden held trees, mostly cherry blossoms, and flowers galore. It was all crafty in an artful way that made everything just look serene and beautiful. In the very middle of the garden sat a white bench swing.

It was in this garden that Asa found her. In many ways, she was the best friend he ever had. You know, if your average, typical best friend was a has been super model that lost her job to a fatal accident and now she was a complete mooch. Okay, maybe not completely. Her brother did pay rent, and she did work the office for him when she wasn't at school. And she did create this rather pretty garden.

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull weeds while wearing a white skirt and stilettos before, but now that I've seen it, I don't think I would ever want it any other way."

"I'll charm you with my dazzling smile before you even realize I'm your worst nightmare."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff