<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Jedesto

Yes I have. I am just waiting for my income-tax return this year /o/
And with that I will be able to buy my A&D doll. He so smexy and pretty at the same time. I have like 5-7 sites that are all good depending on what you want. One site has best dolla imo. Other has best wigs and a few have huuuge clothes to choose from. How big is yours? Do you have a picture of him?
Question, when you bought him...was he already built or did you have to put him together yourself? Cos I've seen tools to be used and don't know if I need to buy any of those same time as I buy the doll.
Like apart from the doll, wig, eyes and clothes... what would I need to get extra? Any tips would be awesome!!! *hugs*

And thats cool. I would really love to see pics of him if you have to show? So I can get a better view of what he looks like as you explained it.

I wanna get 1 male and 1 girl and this SUPER CUTE catlike doll I found. Sigh but I can only afford 1 right now. The other two I have in mind will have to wait.

Playful Kitten

Hiro Minosh

Oh, you picked a doll from Dream of Doll, too? Heh, what a coincendence. ^_^
I uploaded a few photos of Joshua on dA. clicky

He is MSD size, something around 45cm tall, and when I bought him he had random eyes and the hair from the photos on the website included, and he was strung, but Make Up costed extra. And I had to buy extra clothes for him. :3

Some companies send the doll strung loose, to make sure the limbs don't break during the trip. In those cases you have to restring them to make it tighter ...also, over the time the strings can loosen a bit, and then you need to replace them. That's what the tools are for. :3
But so far I didn't have to string Joshua. He's been strung very well. ^_^

As for what you need to buy ...that's hard to tell. Basically the doll comes nude, sometimes with eyes and/or wig included, depending on the company (every doll company does it a bit different), Make Up/Face Up costs extra ...fitting clothes can be bought on the doll's website, or anywhere else. There's tons on ebay, for instance. Shoes are extra, too. They aren't inluded in clothes.
Dunno what else to say, lol. XD

Bashful Noob

Jedesto

wow
I didnt know you can make dolls, you're naga price is really cool, I hope to see more soon * 3 *

Playful Kitten

Xtroo

Thanks. ^_^
He was the first doll I've made. But he's not cast in resin ...only air drying modeling clay. ^^

I'm planning to do more, but I doubt that there will be anything done in the near future. ^^;

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
I've always wanted one of those dolls

Bashful Noob

Jedesto
Xtroo

Thanks. ^_^
He was the first doll I've made. But he's not cast in resin ...only air drying modeling clay. ^^

I'm planning to do more, but I doubt that there will be anything done in the near future. ^^;

awww, well hopfully u will get the time to do a bit more , its always nice to see homemade items <3

Playful Kitten

The Black Tea Geisha
I've always wanted one of those dolls

Me, too. Took me around three years to get the money to buy one. XD
I want more, but they are so expensive. I simply can't affort them ...so I started making my own with modeling clay. XD

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Jedesto

Yeah. I like Dream of Doll.. their male dolls appeal to me more than the other sites I've looked at.
Joshua looks nice. And cool snake doll you have there. Was it hard to make?

I know about the make-up cost extra. I've also seen make-up kits if you wish to add the make-up yourself on the doll depending on the occasion
I could buy the wig and clothing together with A&D when I decide to finally get him. And think it will be 25 USD extra to get the make-up added. He'll be pretty expensive.

Hmm.. what tools are used to tighten the strings? And does a manual come on how to restring?
Perhaps A&D will be nicely strung as well since he'd come from the same place you got Joashua xP

Playful Kitten

Hiro Minosh

Dream of Doll was the first BJD website I've seen. I instantly fell in love with Homme Ivan and Homme Ducan. If I had had more money back then I would have bought Ducan instead of Ivan, hehe. He looks so gorgeous. <3
And by now I like Ives, Kellan and the cross match No.5 (in the events - D.O.T Code no.02's head to custom D.O.I body), too. <3

Yesh, the Naga was really hard to make. He was my first homemade doll, and I had no plan how to do it. XD

As far as I know you have to pay 40$ for Make Up, for the tiniest dolls ...and 60$ for the biggest. Sp pricy. >.<

No idea what tools are used. I've seen people in youtube videos use different stuff. But as I said, you shouldn't need to restring the doll anytime soon. :3

I do want to buy another BJD sooner or later, but I think I will go for a cheaper company ...unless I manage to find a well paid, awesome job anytime soon and can afford Dream of Doll easily. XD XD XD
I'm considering Resinsoul. Their dolls are nice, the bodies are double jointed (unlike DoD which dolls have single jointed knees), they are cheap and also offer fantasy skin colors. :3

Fashionable Millionaire

Pohoku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Style : Regular; shaded
Payment : 100mil (+35mil for cats)
Extras : I'd love my cats to be drawn with me.. it's totally fine to skip the umbrella if you don't wanna keep it. I will add extra if it will appeal to draw the cats as well.
References : LINK

**sorry if I had to change the order form little bit. It was flipping out on me with odd text and than the size didn't work... so sorry for changing it. But at least now you can read it. sweatdrop

Fashionable Millionaire

Jedesto

Hey there. Question, I see you're status is closed but also that you just finished one of the orders.
Would you possibly be opening up that slot any time soon? emotion_kirakira
Cos I would love to make an order.

Fashionable Millionaire

Xtroo

Hi there... yet another artist I am gonna inquire after cat_whee
I was wondering when you might be opening up the 2nd slot that you have?

I'm very interested to order an art piece from each and every one of you all <3

Bashful Noob

Playful Kitten

Aiduness
Hey there. Question, I see you're status is closed but also that you just finished one of the orders.
Would you possibly be opening up that slot any time soon? emotion_kirakira
Cos I would love to make an order.

I don't know yet when I will open again. ^_^;
I plan to finish the current commission, and then overwork the shop a little before opening again.

I'm glad you're interested in my Art, though. heart

Bashful Noob

Aiduness
Xtroo

Hi there... yet another artist I am gonna inquire after cat_whee
I was wondering when you might be opening up the 2nd slot that you have?

I'm very interested to order an art piece from each and every one of you all <3

thank you for the interest,
umm I am currently finishing up one of the full bodies
and still got a chibi to do.

and also a experimental that I wanna work on... most likely opening anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks.. depending on how much I procrastinate DX;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff