User Image

Happy Friday, junior scientists! Are you all as excited as I am for this week's report? I mean, as much as I dabble in the Megalomaniacal Sciences, I always find myself returning back to my love for Evolving Items. It'd obivously be great to create some sort of giant mechanical monstrosity that levels cities at my command, but will it really make me feel as fulfilled as seeing an Evolving Item reach its stunning finale? Well, I guess I won't know for another few years -- my robot is still in the prototyping stage. That said, we've got some really wonderful evolutions to study tonight! Let's take a closer look at The Cocklebur King and M's Sketchbook, shall we?

User Image

User ImageThe Cocklebur King: The god of the wilds would not normally come to man, but she came to him, if only because she was curious. She said it would not work, for she had changed the beast into a man once, and it proved it could not change its nature. Harte paused, and then requested that she instead turn him into a beast. He explained that he was not just a hunter, but also a soldier, a killer of men -- perhaps his nature was not so different from the beast's after all. The god of the wilds refused. Harte persisted that the canid had told him what he was when they met, and had never lied or hidden it from him. The canid had even shared his secret name, the names that all beasts of the old woods guarded from humans. That was why Harte loved him above all others. He simply could never love another.

User ImageM's Sketchbook: Teetering on your heels, you take a step closer while she’s busy talking. “They’re not random! I just doodle what I like, and I like these. Accessories are good. There’s never enough of them anyway.” Okay, so far so good. She doesn't seem to notice your approach, allowing you to see these ‘random accessories’. Oh, you can see why the other party calls them random. A hat, some pin, and gloves? “Leave me alone!” Her outburst scares you. Staggering away, you soon realize she’s not talking to you. Whew. “It’s similar 'cause I want it to be versatile. I mean, it's hard to wear those cute gloves in every outfit when there’s a huge balloon stuck to the back. Duh.”

Unfortunately that's all the time we have for this week, but be sure to check out these gorgeous EIs in La Victoire when you have the chance! And don't forgot to vote in our Weekly EI Poll for your favorite EI and make your opinions known. See you next Friday, Gaians!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!