Welcome to Gaia! ::

It looks like your hiding something between your legs underneath that skirt.

Tiny Inquisitor

The sweater from Jittery Jill is adorable and cute... but the sleeves have serious issues when it comes to jackets and arm mods. neutral

The tattoos from HP: Northman and Dirge of the Deep unequip the scars from Carnival Daredevil. Hell, Northman's body hair will unequip if I equip DotD's tattoos. - _ -

I'm trying to think of other dumb things that happen with layering, but I'm usually pretty good at avoiding that stuff. :3c

Tiny Inquisitor

Cirque le Soir
User Image

Table Rage

It's supposed to be a funny item, sure...but I thought I could do something nice with it.

But eh...why does the floweret crown and mono-gear layer OVER the arms? So weird.

That looks so redonk. Like, you're about to slam-dunk some flowery stuff into someone's lap all...

"MONOCRHOME FLOWERS FOR EVERYONE!!!"

Lonely Fashionista

18,750 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
Meilkor

That looks so redonk. Like, you're about to slam-dunk some flowery stuff into someone's lap all...

"MONOCRHOME FLOWERS FOR EVERYONE!!!"

Haha you almost made me like it now XD Rage-gifting!

Lonely Fashionista

18,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
I'm not sure I would call this a layering issue...but it's kinda funny.
I found out by chance the other day that Dark Hearts boots do not unequip all leg mods.

So we get lovely images like these.

User ImageUser Image

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I honestly feel frustrated about the Cafe Miam/Rosa skirts not layering with the Lovely Lucie's legs.
It's a tragedy.

Noob

minghii
Also deer john's shirt that also has a scarf, which unfortunately layers over everything

That's actually the only reason I bought a Deer John...idk I like it. Wish the actual vest part would get clipped out by other items that layer over it though, that really bothers me.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Ashbrook
minghii
Also deer john's shirt that also has a scarf, which unfortunately layers over everything

That's actually the only reason I bought a Deer John...idk I like it. Wish the actual vest part would get clipped out by other items that layer over it though, that really bothers me.

i do like how it layers, i just hate how it layers over let's say, headphones hanging on the shoulder. it's really awkward. or even other actual scarves. it just looks like this random thing floating because how it layers

Noob

minghii
i do like how it layers, i just hate how it layers over let's say, headphones hanging on the shoulder. it's really awkward. or even other actual scarves. it just looks like this random thing floating because how it layers

Yeah it would be better if it layered under neck headphones or other scarves fo' sho'
Could totally make my neck look majestic as heck with that layered above jacket but below other things shiieeet.

Shameless Lover

18,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
It seems like items that affect the skin don't layer correctly with body mods.
Both First Frost and Daughter of Snows' frost skins give your no longer visible arms... Frosting?
#HowDoIExplain

Alien Invader

There are countless items with issues like this. Skin equips that aren't masked with body mods, face items than unequip your headband, hair that has illogical cuts in it so it looks like your headphones are trying to give you some new layers. lol There are so many items I don't use or use oh so specifically because their layering/masking is all out of whack.

A little bit of quality control would be nice. I almost bought a pair of one of those two tone multi color eye items the other day until I realized one of the equips had slightly different alignment making the face look pretty derpy.
It was only one equip, but that lack of attention to detail completely derailed my intent to purchase.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd My bgest irk of the moment is these new tia wings being removed by the wave pose in Aria Dannata.

crying There goes my perfect Chthulhu cosplay

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

the struggle is in the really strange item bumping like trying to put on some boots and they unequip your freaking hat ): and leg mods that don't unequip your boots and shirtsleeves that don't layer with arm mods.

gaia pls work on the item layering instead of rerererererereleasing items/gold gens/recolours

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

table rage had such an interesting arm mod I just had to go buy it.
NOW I REALIZE THE PROBLEM.
IT LAYERS UNDER SCARVES AND HAIR
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SO ANGRY YOUR ARMS HAD TO BE HELD BACK BY YOUR HAIR

Lonely Fashionista

18,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
iiFrozen Hot Chocolate

table rage had such an interesting arm mod I just had to go buy it.
NOW I REALIZE THE PROBLEM.
IT LAYERS UNDER SCARVES AND HAIR
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SO ANGRY YOUR ARMS HAD TO BE HELD BACK BY YOUR HAIR

Apparently I like rage-flinging my floweret crown at people. Or have a monocle growing out of my elbow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff