Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

THE ↖ S E C R E T ↖ POLICE ↖fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
      aren't secret messages fun? this one is ↖totally pointless, but what fun is a bunch of fillers literally saying "filler?" la la.

ooooooOriginal Creator ►►MewMewMocha
      ooooooooInspiration ►► Just a remake of an old RP of mine.

Magical Cleric

aren't secret messages fun? this one is ↖totally pointless, but what fun is a bunch of fillers literally saying "filler?" la la.

It's useless. You're being watched. No matter where you run,
      we will not let off those who scheme to overthrow the government.
      We already have a good grasp of the patterns of all your movements!

While you lead a carefree life, the number of our collaborators increases.
      All the people around you, including your neighbors, coworkers,
      or even lover and family members, are keeping surveillance on you.

We, the Secret Police, are a national security force working directly for the government!
      The Secret Police, lurking in the darkness, oversees and controls all the spying.

From morning to night, we will keep our watch on you.

In order to force you to confess, we won't hesitate to use any means available.
      We could use relentless interrogation or intravenous injection.
      Or, we could even take hostages the people precious to you!

Because the Secret Police is a national security force working directly for the government!
      The Secret Police suppresses anti-government thoughts and investigates the dissenters.

Every single day, we will keep investigating you.

The Secret Police is a national security force working directly for the government!
      The Secret Police, lurking in the darkness, oversees and controls all the spying.

From morning to night, we will keep our watch on you.

Magical Cleric

In the small town of Amalest France there has been a chain of murders committed by The Scarlet Rose, the most powerful gang in all of France, they have never been caught and are piratically family. No outsiders are allowed in this gang and their gang hideout is deep underground. All of France is terrified of this gang and the police can't find! The government is forced to pull out it's last resort, The Secret Police, they are the best of the best and are ready to take anybody down. The secret police already have leads from former gang members and now know who their targets are. Each secret police member is assigned a gang member to watch and get close to. The plan is that when they get close enough to earn the gang members trust they are to convince the target to take them to the hideout where the secret police will take them down. Simple plan right? Well no because everything does not go as planned instead they find themselves falling for their target and now they must choose
      Love Or Work???

Magical Cleric

THE ↖ S C A R L E T ↖ ROSE ↖fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

The Leader
      User Image

xxxxx Twenty-Eight Male Cunning, Deceitful, Domineering Merciless
      xxxxx Dominic Fallon

xxxxx || .44 Magnum
      xxxxx || Bisexual
      xxxxx Moneyomoneyy

Second in Command
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx Twenty-four Female Solitary, Peculiar, Unrelenting Accurate
      xxxxx Noémi Trijn van de Jaager
      xxxxx || AWM-F sniper rifle
      xxxxx || Pansexual
      xxxxx Waldbraut

The Youngest
      User Image

xxxxx Seventeen Female Kind, Forgiving, Motherly Loyal
      xxxxx Clarice Angeline
      xxxxx || A small gun
      xxxxx || Bi-Sexual
      xxxxx MewMewMocha

The Joker
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx 21 Male Humorous, Cold, Disorganized Determined
      xxxxx Elijah Samson
      xxxxx || Katana
      xxxxx || Straight
      xxxxx Kyxxie

The Genius
      User Image

xxxxx Twenty One Male Clever, Socially Inept, Cerebral Technical
      xxxxx Rylan Barrineau
      xxxxx || Modified hand gun
      xxxxx || Homosexual
      xxxxx SketchArtistMarie

Magical Cleric

The Leader
      User Image

xxxxx twenty - six female blunt, frolicsome, agile circumspect
      xxxxx Erika Guys
      xxxxx || Throwing knives
      xxxxx || Pansexual
      xxxxx Kyuko-Kun

Second in Command
      User Image

xxxxx Twenty-Three Male Polite|Mild-Mannered|Quiet Untrusting
      xxxxx Hakuren Totsuka
      xxxxx || A Small Hand Gun
      xxxxx || Bisexual
      xxxxx PerfectEternita

The Tech Genius
      User Image

xxxxx 21 Male Fastidious, Brusque, Nimble Resourceful
      xxxxx Nicolo Finnian Ackerly
      xxxxx || Taser
      xxxxx || Pansexual
      xxxxx xx__CBK__xx

The Forensic Worker
      User Image

xxxxx Twenty-Seven Female pragmatic, eccentric, stoic dauntless
      xxxxx Anetta Belle Paparella
      xxxxx || Acid Concoctions
      xxxxx || Bisexual
      xxxxx code_halo

Code Breaker
      User Image

xxxxx Twenty Three Male Stubborn, Exuberant, Adroit Merticulous
      xxxxx Raoul Lhorci
      xxxxx || Chain sickle
      xxxxx || Bi-Sexual
      xxxxx LittleBrokenD0ll

Magical Cleric

R U L E S:

xxxxxPlease read these before deciding to join or not.

B A S I C:

xxxxxPlease follow the terms and service guidelines set by gaia. We would hate to have this thread removed. We should all know not to god mod. Though your character may be skilled with their weapon, not everyone can dodge ever single hit. You're going to get hit when there's a fight and don't even try to whine about how your character is the best of the best. Everyone still gets hit. If you have a problem with another person, please try to work it out nicely and in PMs. If the issue does not solve itself, then talk to me and we will see what we can do.

R O M A N C E:

xxxxxRomance is pretty much a must in role play. When both the characters like each other and you feel the need to make them well, bang. All I ask is that you take it off this thread. I know it may be something you want in your story, but gaia rules are against that. Please respect that.

L I T E R A C Y & P O S T I N G:

xxxxxAs stated earlier this is a lazy to semi lit roleplay. This means that I expect a minimum of one paragraph. There will be no excuses of writers block or not having enough to go off of. If you can't even post a paragraph then don't join. Also any more than three paragraphs of seven sentences is strongly discouraged. I understand when you get a sudden rush of inspiration. However it is a pain to read sometimes, and lets face it, they call it lazy lit for a reason, this does not mean you can't write a novel, write as much as you like just be prepared for people to skim read your post instead of reading it. This is meant to be fun for everyone, even those who may not write as well as an English major.

A P P L Y I N G:

xxxxxApplying is simple. You just have a picture, that is anime. To reserve a character please fill out the form below and send it to me. Put your role into the subject. Once it is approved it will put it up with the others.

E D I T S & A D D - O N S:

xxxxx I don't have a schedule for anyone to post. It would be nice to have it within a few days of their last post. But I can go out to a week. I understand when people get busy. You can make you character act anyway you want and look however you want. I just have the character's role in the story. It doesn't have to affect personality or past if you don't want it to.

Magical Cleric

C H A R A C T E R P R O F I L E S:

R E S E R V E:

xxxxxPlease send this in before sending in your profile.
      [size=9][img]150x150 headshot[/img]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11]AGE[color=#cd6080]┇[/color] GENDER [color=#cd6080]┇[/color] 3TRAITS [color=#cd6080]┇[/color] [b]MOST IMPORTANT TRAIT[/b]
      [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] CHARACTER NAME[/size]
      [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] || WEAPON[/size]
      [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] || SEXUALITY[/size]
      [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] USERNAME[/size][/size]

P R O F I L E S K E L E:

xxxxx
      [align=center][img]Pic here[/img]
      ××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ NAME ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××
      [/align]
      [list][list][list][list] [size=18]✦ [color=color1]GROUP[/color] ✚ [color=color1]CHARACTER ROLE[/color] ✦[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]✦ [b]Gender[/b]: [color=color1]put here[/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]Sexuality[/b][/color] : [color=color1]put here[/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]Age[/b][/color] : [color=color1]put here[/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]My memories...[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Bio [/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]That is cool[/b][/color] : [color=color1]
      ♡. Likes
      ♡.
      ♡.
      ♡.
      ♡.
      ♡. [/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]Get that away[/b][/color] : [color=color1]
      ♥.
      ♥.
      ♥.
      ♥.
      ♥.
      ♥. [/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]Don't piss me off I got ..[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Weapons[/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]Want to see a trick[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Talents[/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]I support[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Whatever you support[/color]
      ✦ [color=color2][b]Extra[/b][/color]: [color=color1]
      [/size]
      [align=center][size=18]【USERNAME】[/size]

Magical Cleric

Accepted Profiles & OOC~

Magical Cleric

BUMP~

Magical Cleric

BUMP~

Magical Cleric

● cαℓєиםєя ●

s є α s σ и s:

sρяιиɢ | sυммєя | αυтυми | ωιитєя

м σ и т н:

נαиυαяч | ғєвяυαяч | мαяcн | αρяιℓ | мαч |נυиє | נυℓч | αυɢυsт | sємρтємвєя | σcтσвєя | иσvємвєя | םєcємвєя

םαч:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

ωєαтнєя:

sυиич | cℓσυםч | ғσɢɢч | sиσωч | яαιич | нαιℓ | cнιℓℓч | тнυиםєя | ℓιɢнтиιиɢ | ωιиםч | sтσям | cσσℓ | sρяιикℓιиɢ |

тιмє:

sυияιsє | мσяиιиɢ | αғтєяиσσи | sυиsєт | иιɢнт |
      Okay people I now declare this RP open for posting!

Ice-Cold Prophet

[********]
User Image
ⓃⒾⒸⓄⓁⓄ

Ah, summer. Every student's dream, with its promise of freedom and relaxation.
Unfortunately, this particular individual had long passed his school days, despite his relatively young appearance. The wind was blowing, whipping his blonde hair into a mess, though he'd never paid much attention to it anyway. These days it tended to hang in his face, and while he could probably use a haircut, time spent was far too valuable for such frivolities; once he had tried trimming his own hair, but the outcome had been catastrophic, and it had taken him months to dispose of all evidence. Pressing his lit cigarette to his lips, he inhaled and let the sweet taste of nicotine fill his lungs as he banished the thoughts of an embarrassing past. There was no need to dwell on it, especially not when he was drawing close to his place of work. Putting out his cigarette on the sole of his shoes, he flicked the remains into the shrubbery surrounding the compound of his chosen work place.

Getting to his office was a whirlwind of swiping badges, optical scans, and five digit pass codes. Finally arriving to his little corner of heaven, he dropped his bag unceremoniously on the floor by the door before dropping into the padded swivel chair squeezed under a desk covered with metal and wires. To some, it was a mess, but they always missed the system. Where did they expect he would keep his materials? In boxes that he'd have to dig through every five minutes? Well, yes, but those were only filled with what didn't fit on his desk, and it was really only every seven minutes or so. Laying his hands on what looked like a jumbled mess of wires and cogs, he set his mind back to work. Pushing his glasses up with one hand, the other reached for a small screwdriver tucked away beneath haphazardly placed case files. It was a slow morning, with many of the department still not in quite yet. Chopin began to drift out the open office door, filling his hall with the dynamic sounds of a master.

His new device was not playing nicely, and attacks with his screwdriver grew more aggressive. With patience waning, his hands slipped, and a piece of metal sliced deep into his finger. Swearing quietly, he immediately stuck his finger in his mouth to prevent contaminating his entire project. Looking frustrated, he dug through a desk drawer to pull out a rag stained with oil in small spots. Wiping his blood from the metal, he tucked the rag into his back pocket before standing. Maybe some coffee would help wake him up, and hopefully make him forget the late hours he had spent toiling over his new invention. Wandering the halls in search of the break room, he stumbles through the process of making coffee with only the use of his left hand.

✦Break Room✦Alone✦Frustrated✦Machines Disassembled: 1✦

{{ooc: N/A}}
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄

THERE I WAS, NONE THE WISER
                                BOTH OF US, DIFFERENT TRAJECTORIES
                                WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT WE'D BE RIGHT HERE IN THIS SPOT
                                TxIxMxIxNxGxxIxSxxExVxExRxYxTxHxIxNxG
                                spacerspacerspacerspacer▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄

He didn’t sleep at all.

Raoul eyes stung with an unbelievable dryness as it focus hazily on the bright screen, squinting hard that his grey coloured eyes disappear beneath the rows of dark lashes. Done, he was almost done with whatever he was coding, though he knew vaguely what it was now that he hit the 24 hour mark in his awaken state, he had scribbled up on a piece of paper of what exactly he was doing; it was intentionally meant to be just a recode of a virus he had developed. He wanted to improve the virus so that it was less invasive in its intent to collect data, it left too much of a presence before and Raoul wanted to make it that instead of a large hole that breached the firewall, he made it so that it was too small to pick up on the updated scan software, that you had to dig to find where it broke through.

The virus had been too temperamental to work with, it glitched like no beyond, it was too forward in its created goal that a change had caused a flare up and unravelled the code into a mess of gibberish nonsense. He had decided that the best thing to do was to start from scratch and he did just that at the very early hours of 2 in the morning. Boy did his stubbornness get the best of him sometimes, by the time he was satisfied with the codes it was just about the time when he usually would wake up and dance the sluggish morning ritual of getting ready and out the door to the office. He stuck the USB in the port and copied the files over, while waiting for the duplication to complete he dragged himself to the bathroom and had a shower where he prominently sat down on the tile floor and let the hot water pelted his skin from above. He got out the shower when his feet had coloured a blush of red from the long exposure to the hot water and proceed to get dressed, his eyes would gaze out the window to check on the weather, the trees had thrash about in the wind, the leaves waving at him in a mockery of liveliness to his zombie sleep deprived state.

He left the house as soon as transfer of files completed, he plucked the USB out of the port and thread it onto a chain necklace that he yanked over his head. As soon as he stepped out from the cave of his home his eyes were immediately blinded by the light and his bright crimson hair had flapped about, hitting him in the face. He furiously blinked his eyes and wrapped the long braid around his neck to stop it from thumping about like a solid tail behind him. The travel to the office had been the good usual 5 minutes, though getting through the numerous doors and locks to get in had been a pain in the a**, the amount of times he had swiped the wrong way and the denied access through optical scans due to his bloodshot eyes had been frustrating, but the wonders of eye drops had saved him from personally pulling apart the coding of the locks.

He was in earlier than he usually would be, Raoul had stalled this as a perfect opportunity to at least take a short nap before being geared to work, he wouldn’t be able to sleep in if he was already here, someone would have the decency to slap him in the back of the head when it was time to wake up and get moving. He ambled through the hall straight to the break room to snag himself the sofa, dropping his bag with a heavy thud by the door on the way. He made a beeline to the sofa and spun himself around to fall onto the creamed coloured lounge backwards, landing with a soft doof. A sigh parted from his lips as he shifted his arm over his eyes to block out the light. He moved his hand, just a little to peek out, seeing the tech genius already present in the room, he sat up hastily dropping his hands in his lap, ”Ah Nicolo, morning~” He greeted in the usual jubilant tone though his words sounded a little dragged out and tired.

● breakroom ● Nicolo ● I just hope the sizing of post is not too large, phones are deceiving things ●

xx__CBK__xx

Ice-Cold Prophet

[********]
User Image
ⓃⒾⒸⓄⓁⓄ

Removing his finger from his mouth, he dabbed the blood that beaded from the cut on the rag to prevent swiping it across half the materials in the break room. The coffee machine was new, likely due to all the parts that had mysteriously gone missing from the old one after an especially late night. Nothing could ever be proven, of course, but he had received many a glare over the week there had been no free caffeine available. Not that he cared, the coffee had tasted like a**, and it had been totally necessary. Successfully receiving the liquid he required, he took a swig only to spit it into the sink. It seemed almost impossible that the administrators had found an even worse model, but clearly they had somehow managed it. A ten year old could rig a better machine, he thought.

Retrieving a small set of tools from deep in a drawer behind a hidden compartment, he set to work disassembling the wretched machine to ensure that no one had stuck actual motor oil where the coffee was supposed to be. Honestly, he thought he could make better coffee by hand. At least dumping the grounds in the cup would make it taste like actual coffee. Setting aside the outer shell of the machine, he began to tinker and poke at what made the machine tick. It was such a simple thing, something that could easily be made with what he had back in his office; for the ridiculous amount of money spent on this thing, he'd have been able to make two, and still have a tidy profit left. Leaning away from the counter, he took a moment to adjust his glasses and neatly arrange the parts he had removed.

Rolling up his sleeves, he was half done disassembling the machine completely when there were footsteps in the hallway. Paying it no mind at first, his nimble hands set to work removing tiny parts, a screwdriver behind his ear and another clamped between his lips. From sound alone, he could tell that someone had moved to occupy the couch, and he was content to ignore it until he was called. Quickly moving to yank down his sleeves, he turned and took the screwdriver from his mouth. It seemed Raoul had decided to clock in early, if only to take a nap on government time. Being paid for sleeping was an attractive option, he would admit, and it seemed that the other man clearly needed it.
"Good morning." he responded, retrieving his nasty coffee with one hand and taking a drink. "You look like hell." he noted, taking in the dark rings under his eyes and the lines of red in them. No one could accuse him of being the most polite, but he meant nothing by it. He saw no need to sugarcoat such a clear observation, especially when he was so familiar with the target of his comments. "Late night?" the answer was clear, but he was trying to work on being 'polite'. Personally, he didn't see the point, but the offended populous had grown to outweigh the ones who would tolerate him, and so he was trying his hand at it.

✦Break Room✦Raoul✦Frustrated✦Machines Disassembled: 1✦

{{ooc: I think it's fine. I like your format, it's so fancy. Mine's so plain. ._.}}

Little Broken D0ll

Dangerous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ Survival of the Fittest....

Dominic Fallon

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Dominic stood on the balcony of the mansion, peering at the city that was beginning to spring to life. The winds blew Dominic's hair into more of a mess than it had already been, having just arisen from his sleep. His room was on the third floor of the enormous household and had a door that led to the balcony, which provided a serene view of the land around the estate and the city which lay less than a mile away. Dominic's night hadn't been pretty, a deal gone sour, a less than cooperative dealer, and a rival who believed he had no reason to abide by Dominic's rules. The man was now sleeping at the bottom of lake Annecy, where the majority of disobedient imbeciles ended up.

Dominic's mood was testy in the mornings, he was usually left to himself and most people waited for noon or the evening to speak with him. The man's patience seemed to increase as the day went on, which was usually the reason why he dealt with business matters during the evening or at night. Dominic turned away from the balcony and walked in through the open door that led to his room. After he had changed he left his room and descended down a spiral staircase and entered the kitchen where his food had already been served. He sat at the oddly long wooden table and began his breakfast only accompanied by the silence that was present within the mansion. Other people lived in the mansion of course, but Dominic was often segregated purposefully to a certain part of the estate, and Dominic didn't mind it, he'd rather not have to end a life so early in the day.

Company: No one

██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
Death to the Weak....██ ██ ██ ██ ██

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers