Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Generator

The Child of Aura
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume
You can change the settings so people can't interact with you, I think. I know in my X Nuzlocke I turned it all off so people wouldn't try to trade/battle me while I was Nuzlocking.

Well ******** him too, then. D<

Oh well. Maybe I'll met someone else.

Well, some people just don't want random battles... like me...

True. It could have been annoying for him.
I just haven't gotten to battle an actual person face to face for a while. I've been borrowing my friend's 3DS and using her Lucario to battle.
I actually swept my other friend's boyfriend's team using her Mega Lucario. Probably not fair, but whatever.

I'll battle you once I get off my butt and form a team. But I'm too busy Nuzlocking.

Same here. D: I should be working on my comic, but it takes effort. Ugugugugurgh...

Maybe I can battle you eventually with my winning Nuzlocke team, I wanna test and see how they'd do after the weak have been weeded out and none of them have been competitively trained. Some bred since it's a Wonderlocke, yes, but not trained...
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume

I just haven't gotten to battle an actual person face to face for a while. I've been borrowing my friend's 3DS and using her Lucario to battle.
I actually swept my other friend's boyfriend's team using her Mega Lucario. Probably not fair, but whatever.

I'll battle you once I get off my butt and form a team. But I'm too busy Nuzlocking.

Same here. D: I should be working on my comic, but it takes effort. Ugugugugurgh...

Maybe I can battle you eventually with my winning Nuzlocke team, I wanna test and see how they'd do after the weak have been weeded out and none of them have been competitively trained. Some bred since it's a Wonderlocke, yes, but not trained...

I'd love to do something like that.

I noticed that my Froakie has a Naive nature with IVs that support... Sp. Attack, I think?

Romantic Grabber

The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada
The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada
The Child of Aura
Rojo Espada
He might have not wanted to battle.

Or he was doing something else and couldn't get to his team.
I know that happens a lot to me. Some passerby wants to battle me but I'm EV training Pokemon.

I saw him training his Charizard, I think.
But I first saw him with his 3DS and I got super psyched because I was thinking I'd finally get to battle.
I got my team out and was trying to send a battle request, but it wouldn't reach through. I was quite honestly STARING at him, no lie.
It felt like this commercial, except we're both actually playing the game and I'm not wearing a bikini:

Or maybe you were wearing a bikini.

User Image

I kid.
But we should battle sometime. I don't think I ever battled you.

Nooooooo.
I'll never wear a bikini. They're evil.

Yes, we totally should emotion_dowant I've got to exercise my Walking Dead team.

B-But...
Bikinis. D:

Walking Dead team? That sounds neat. :u

WOMEN DON'T NEED BIKINIS TO LOOK HAWT.
Zero Suit Samus is a fine example of this.

Yeah, they're based off of the video game characters. I've got a Luxray for Lee Everett, an Espeon for Clementine, a Stoutland for Kenny (I think you were the one who helped me out with his moveset), an Infernape for Ben, Kangaskhan for Christa, and a Persian for Omid (I swear I'm not racist).

THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S WEARING SKIN TIGHT CLOTHING, YOU CAN SEE HER CURVES AND ALL HER DELICIOUS STUFF

Sounds neat. I've yet to play the video game though. No laptop available to play it.
I have too many theme teams

Timid Generator

The Child of Aura
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume
The Child of Aura
Luna Azume

I'd love to do something like that.

I noticed that my Froakie has a Naive nature with IVs that support... Sp. Attack, I think?

I got a Timid Drought Vulpix that had Hypnosis and Hex when I got it. I don't know its IVs but I'm going to assume they're not perfect for me to have received it.
Would've been an intense battle haha

Menacing Shoujo

He turned off his wireless? Also, he's no your friend as in FC?
VaIkyrie Rising
He turned off his wireless? Also, he's no your friend as in FC?

It must have been off, but I wasn't aware that there was a way to turn it off.

No, he was a stranger on a bus.

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
THERE WAS SOMEONE IN MY APARTMENT BUILDING BECAUSE I SAW THEM IN MY PASSERBY LIST BUT THEY NEVER ANSWERED MY REQUESTS DIESSSSS

we could have been bffls
kimono girl snotty
THERE WAS SOMEONE IN MY APARTMENT BUILDING BECAUSE I SAW THEM IN MY PASSERBY LIST BUT THEY NEVER ANSWERED MY REQUESTS DIESSSSS

we could have been bffls

EXACTLY.
THAT'S THE FEELING.

This is the first time that I've seen someone else playing a frickin' Pokemon game. EVER.
Eh. I've learned to turn my wireless off when I'm hatching eggs. XD I feel bad rejecting the battle requests but when people see my team of...a Fletchling because flame body...they just leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff