Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monthly Collectibles are going away after March!

Say whaaat? 0.37254901960784 37.3% [ 76 ]
I don't mind. MCs aren't what they used to be. 0.25980392156863 26.0% [ 53 ]
I'm excited to see what the new format will be! 0.18137254901961 18.1% [ 37 ]
What'd you say? I'm too busy playing zOMG! 0.18627450980392 18.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 204 ]

Miss Sable generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 6!

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Calamity Soulblade
still can't see the number... good grief
Your generated number says 933, that I can see.

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Poppy Leafe
I see you like books, and that you like sci-fi fantasy 3nodding
I will have you know I am writing a very crazy Steampunk-ish novel at the moment.
Maybe some day you will get to read it! dramallama

Really? That's great! I wish you the best of luck. So far, I haven't ever made it past 4-5 chapters
for a single story. Would you consider your novel adult, teen, or something in between?

Sileaf
they are never worth it, especially for people whose luck...are not that stellar

speaking of profit, go fusion has become a new gold mine ninja
caches opening can net you billions easily

Seriously? Well, that's good to know! I'm usually never lucky at anything though. I've only
opened a few, but I've yet to win any charms. I haven't looked into GoFusion in detail yet,
but there are some items that caught my eye.
3nodding

Dumpling-San
You're very welcome! I watched half of the first episode of the rebooted version. I really liked the manga, and I heard that the newer version follows the manga more closely. I guess I like the art style, but I preferred the old one. I'm more of a retro person, and I didn't like how they added lipstick to Usagi. It kind of threw me off. Although, I agree that two episodes per month is torture. Most of the newer anime are releasing one episode per week.
I really got into Sailor Moon. I've only watched a few episodes of Dragon Ball Z, and I read a couple pages of the Yuyu Hakusho manga. I'd like to get into Dragon Ball and Hetalia when I have more time. I haven't gotten much into the newer series either. I find the older ones more enticing.

I'm assuming you work at a bookstore? If you, that's amazing! I love books, and I would love to work around them. Darkness Chosen sounds like an interesting series. I like paranormal, fantasy, romance, the occasional science fiction, and horror books, so that sounds like a series I would read. I don't know why, but I've always preferred dark plots. In fact, a lot of the books/stories I'm writing now contain a lot of darkness and whatnot. I guess it has something to do with my hate for fairy tales. I don't believe that their is always a happy ending. I kind of find it ridiculous, but I won't hate on people for fantasizing. There's nothing wrong for wanting a happy ending, but I don't like the people who always insist that everything will end happily.

Sorry for going off on a rant like that. I hope I didn't offend you or anyone else. I was just stating my opinion. Which always seems to get me into trouble or make others angry...

I do believe the original Sailor Moon will always be a classic in every sense, including the artwork.
The extra makeup in the reboot is a little distracting, but those eyes are breathtaking! And it's so
vibrant and colorful in general. Once you get into something like the revamped transformation
sequences, you almost feel like you're in a realistic video game. It's very interesting! Both Dragon
Ball Z and Yuyu Hakusho are excellent series, so I'm sure you'll enjoy them, especially if you
like the classics.

I do work at a bookstore! Do you live in the States? I work at my local Barnes & Noble, if that
names means anything to you. If you really like those genres, I definitely recommend that you
check out that series when you get a chance! The first book is entitled Scent of Darkness. As
for me, I'm all for darker plots, but I prefer to have a happy ending in the end. I've gone through
so much in life that it makes for a nice escape. That being said, I don't necessarily mean all
rainbows and sunshine. I don't condone happy endings that come too easily or basically fall into
someone's lap. My favorite plots come from detailed struggles and challenges that eventually
transform into a more desirable outcome, but nothing dramatic or unreasonable. Everyone has
his/her own preference though.
whee

Tee Gee Eye
Meep, yeah, though they called it "Discovery" but it's the same thing. ninja
Also, technically yesterday, I was called for training today, and on Monday~ emotion_kirakira
Well, Monday is a maybe, they're not sure if it'll be that day or not.

Oh, well, that's good news! I hope you're able to find some fun in your new job. blaugh

x - w i n n t e r

OMG!
Thank you so much!
For the item!
:O
I would like to stay and chat more but,
I have very limited internet access here in the Philippines sad
As much as I love it here, the internet really sucks!
Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

You're welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your internet woes. As long as you're able to peek
in every now and then, you'll have access to more gifts here.

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Calamity Soulblade
still can't see the number... good grief

I really wish I could help you out more, but I'm at a loss. Do you have any other device
available to you that you could test out another post?
sad

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
yummycupcakessparkles

You've qualified for the Monthly Giveaway for this month! As long as you post seven
times a month, you'll always have the opportunity to win. And by coming back every
now and then, you'll be able to receive normal donations as well.
3nodding

Miss Sable generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 394!

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

yummycupcakessparkles
Oof. I assume you live in the states? If so, I'm afraid you're getting the heat we had, sorry!

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Lady Hellraiser
yummycupcakessparkles

You've qualified for the Monthly Giveaway for this month! As long as you post seven
times a month, you'll always have the opportunity to win. And by coming back every
now and then, you'll be able to receive normal donations as well.
3nodding

Aw aewesome!!!!!!!!!!! smile this is my new normal thread to visit smile

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Psychotic Khaotic
yummycupcakessparkles
Oof. I assume you live in the states? If so, I'm afraid you're getting the heat we had, sorry!

yea

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Psychotic Khaotic
yummycupcakessparkles

You have pretty hair!! what is the item called? smile

Miss Sable generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 416!

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

Lady Hellraiser
I work at my local Barnes & Noble.

-Glares-
Lucky....
I tried getting a job at Borders before they closed down,

Miss Sable generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 189!

ThatWeeb24's Waifu

Tiny Human

yummycupcakessparkles

You have pretty hair!! what is the item called? smile
Aw, thank you. It's called.... Illyncia's Honor, I think. Spelling might be a little off. If you go to the little bar below an avi that tells you if they're online or not, there should be an arrow you can click on that drops down and gives you a list of options, and one of them should let you look at their equiped items, if they allow it.

Fluffy Trickster

Lady Hellraiser

Sileaf
they are never worth it, especially for people whose luck...are not that stellar

speaking of profit, go fusion has become a new gold mine ninja
caches opening can net you billions easily

Seriously? Well, that's good to know! I'm usually never lucky at anything though. I've only
opened a few, but I've yet to win any charms. I haven't looked into GoFusion in detail yet,
but there are some items that caught my eye.
3nodding

I have been making keiko's trifle a few times
just need 15 heart and 5 star, sold for 4-5B
pretty nice amount and can get you item

sadly I haven't open enough cache to take advantage of those
have rp I need to attend to and some stuff in rl to sit for hours opening caches

ah, you should try getting charm since it's cheaper than buying from mp
unless you don't want to bother and decide to just buy the ready made item

I have been wanting bull king myself, but haven't the chance to craft for myself lol

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
Lady Hellraiser
Crimsonadvent
Luciferiael

Pssssst. No more pictures of hot anime guys here. You're distracting me. ninja

+++++++
"When War Rides Forth....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-chuckles evilly like a mad man-
"...The Rivers Run Red"
+++++++

Abomination

13,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
Holy Ariel
Luciferiael
nope it's not me, u can pm me if u want

oh wait you are the one blaugh
It gets confusing! whee

+++++++
"When War Rides Forth....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XD i'm a reg here, but Mod of Red's charity
"...The Rivers Run Red"
+++++++

Divine Bloodsucker

14,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Psychotic Khaotic
-Glares-
Lucky....
I tried getting a job at Borders before they closed down,

I actually tried getting a job at Borders before I landed one at Barnes & Noble. After
submitting an application, I talked to the manager there once or twice, and the way
she brushed me off really irked me because I felt like I was very qualified. I liked
Borders over B&N at the time just because it was smaller and more homey, but not
after that experience. When I applied for B&N, I didn't get the job initially. I was
eventually hired seasonally for one Christmas season and then let go. I kept calling
until I got a position as a part-time employee. Now Borders is out of business, and I
hold a full-time lead position at my store. All the while, I'm just smiling to myself and
telling Borders, "your loss!" while telling B&N, "Aren't you glad I really wanted this job
when you didn't know me so well before?" My only downfall was that I had zero job
experience. It saddens me that people have to start somewhere, but really competent
people are rarely given the chance because of no experience.

Sileaf
I have been making keiko's trifle a few times
just need 15 heart and 5 star, sold for 4-5B
pretty nice amount and can get you item

sadly I haven't open enough cache to take advantage of those
have rp I need to attend to and some stuff in rl to sit for hours opening caches

ah, you should try getting charm since it's cheaper than buying from mp
unless you don't want to bother and decide to just buy the ready made item

I have been wanting bull king myself, but haven't the chance to craft for myself lol

So, in your opinion, what is the best way to tackle GoFusion? Buy the charms from the
MP and create the items? Or buying a butt ton of caches for the charms? I've gotten
some charms from the Daily Chance, but I don't have enough to make anything I want.

Phanna generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 65!

Lady Pants

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces