Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamoike
octobeams

Awhs I'm sorry. :c And not that one, either! o:

I tried my hand at the PSYCHEDELIC CONTEST. I normally don't tackle themes like this so I'm not sure how it turned out.
The layering on Gaia is slightly different so I linked screenshots under the tekteks.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
              The headphones layer over everything and parcel post (the hair-clip) is below the hair extensions. There's a little spot of red where the shirt comes through, but it's not too noticeable (I hope) since it blends in with the background. The eyes also have more a ring around them (you can fix this with a blush, but besides the big bright blush the rest were over the price limit)

Rockin' Shades
User Image
              The headphones layer over everything, parcel post (the hair-clip) is below the hair extensions and the shades layer over the hair a bit. There's a little spot of red where the shirt comes through, but it's not too noticeable (I hope) since it blends in with the background.

8/10, both

I really enjoy both of these--my only qualm is with the shirt, which is overbearingly black in comparison to everything else. I really love everything else you've got going on, though. surprised
SeyonoReyone
octobeams

Entering the "Oh That's Upsetting" Contest! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4/10

The shades of gray and black vary too much, and I don't really like the bunny. Heh. It's not really what I'm looking for, but thank you!

Meimiko's Significant Otter

Unleashed Pawn

octobeams

5/10

The color flow of this just seems off to me--I think there might be too many colors going on in a sort of less structured way. The hat and dress seem the most clunky to me. It doesn't really speak to me--I'm sorry!

But oh lawd. That cat. ;D Haha. It's not a favorite, but I think you deserve a prriiiize!

How does a Mechanical Doll sound?

Sounds super wink
The Fab-cat is gonna live on, I'll prolly be making more with it in the future now xD

Tipsy Genius

23,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
octobeams

Trade sent! c:

Haha omg... I was drinking something when I watched that and some of the beverage definitely didn't go up my nose. ._.

LOL
dramallama surprised
octobeams

8/10, both

I really enjoy both of these--my only qualm is with the shirt, which is overbearingly black in comparison to everything else. I really love everything else you've got going on, though. surprised

Glad you like them! I'll see what I can do about the shirt.
P.S. To submit this I had to enter in "get your goat" What?
Kamoike
octobeams

8/10, both

Glad you like them! I'll see what I can do about the shirt.
P.S. To submit this I had to enter in "get your goat" What?

Yay! C:

Lmao ohhhh captchas... the bane of my online existence. Once on Gaia I had to watch an ad that gave me the captcha code. mad it was the worst fifteen seconds of my life.
octobeams

Yay! C:

Lmao ohhhh captchas... the bane of my online existence. Once on Gaia I had to watch an ad that gave me the captcha code. mad it was the worst fifteen seconds of my life.

How's this?
Adding more color higher up made the face really dull so I changed the lips to give it some pop. Because of that parcel post (hair clip) lost it's meaning and I changed the belt since it looked funny with her hand not over it. I also added some sparkle to make the background stand out. (this sounds weird, but it looked really flat to me)
User Image The tie layers under the scarf and the headphones layer over everything same as before.

Normally I don't mind (that much), but that sentence is so ludicrous I had to take notice.
Kamoike
octobeams

Yay! C:

How's this?
Adding more color higher up made the face really dull so I changed the lips to give it some pop. Because of that parcel post (hair clip) lost it's meaning and I changed the belt since it looked funny with her hand not over it. I also added some sparkle to make the background stand out. (this sounds weird, but it looked really flat to me)
User Image The tie layers under the scarf and the headphones layer over everything same as before.

Normally I don't mind (that much), but that sentence is so ludicrous I had to take notice.

Yessss! Beautiful. OuO

I'll add it to my favorites. c:
octobeams

Yessss! Beautiful. OuO

Thank you! Luckily I didn't get stuck today so changing the top wasn't disastrous.
Kamoike
octobeams

Yessss! Beautiful. OuO

Thank you! Luckily I didn't get stuck today so changing the top wasn't disastrous.

That's always a good thing. :3 Thanks for all of your efforts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff