Oh.My.God. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 >

Dedicated Entrepreneur

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's ridiculous.

UNLESS I MISSED SOMETHING, this odd item I've never seen before went up for sale with no announcement, no explanation, and is ALREADY ON SALE.

What does this item do?
Why does the 48 pack cost over 74 dollars in gc?
What the heck would make me spend 74 dollars on unexplained pixels when I could go get two or three pairs of shoes instead or feed a homeless family?

WHY would you put an item for sale, and discount it DEEPLY immediately?
Sorry but... OH MY GOD.
I guess my feedback is...
STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE THE WORST BUSINESS SENSE ON THE PLANET?

Enduring Shapeshifter

It's sadly a gold generator, they're just luring people into destroying the economy more.
lol.This is what I come back to after 7 years? This site is terrible. Digital items should not be so expensive. jfc.

Tipsy Genius

1. It's a mistake/typo, it should say 7,152 and not 7,452;
2. They're going with the cost of a single item (149 gc) x the number of items in the bundle. They're not discounting it from a pre-existing price, they're doing a "x for the price of y" promotion so people will spend more because it's a "good deal".

Magical Cat

23,200 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Actually the cash shop gets updated around this time (midnight for myself)
and the announcement for the item(s) itself doesn't get announce till later on in the day

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
it's another billion gold generator. =_= i saw in the GCD that someone won 600 mil from one. domokun stargate

Fashionable Genius

25,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Honestly, if I had kids and found out they were spending $74 dollars on virtual money, I'd probably take away their allowances.

Dapper Noob

sterek
1. It's a mistake/typo, it should say 7,152 and not 7,452;
2. They're going with the cost of a single item (149 gc) x the number of items in the bundle. They're not discounting it from a pre-existing price, they're doing a "x for the price of y" promotion so people will spend more because it's a "good deal".

This. They're basically making it a bad move to buy anything OTHER than the larger bundles, because you get more bang for your buck with those. The 100 packs are always, like...70-80% off what it would cost to buy 100 individuals, and probably some percentage off what it would take to buy 2 48 packs or any other smaller bundle.

It's just a ploy to get people to buy the big bundles. It's always going to cost you MORE per individual generator to buy anything less than the largest bundle they have available.

Queen Cosmic's Husbando

Liberal Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
I heard "another gold generator" and I almost threw my phone across the room. I'm actually getting really sad about all of this. crying

Dedicated Entrepreneur

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
2sarahgate
it's another billion gold generator. =_= i saw in the GCD that someone won 600 mil from one. domokun stargate

-cries

I can already see the announcement.

Hi, I'm a stupid cat from the stars! Do you smell roses? Love is in the air!!
For some reason I got a buncha roses from somewhere and they produce MAGICAL GOLD ok cause we're getting really uncreative with this stuff.
So get your bundles of bouquets of flowers and they could magically contain UP TO A BILLION GOLD!!
ALSO BUNDLES ARE LIKE 40-80% OFF SO GRAB YOUR CREDIT CARD AND GO INTO DEBT ON PIXELS!!!
Okay see you again in about an hour when I announce a 100 pack of the things. smile
-With Greed Love,
Stupid cat from the stars.

Blessed Noob

*❀*

*applauds*
*❀*

How Bad Can I Be
2sarahgate

-cries

I can already see the announcement.

Hi, I'm a stupid cat from the stars! Do you smell roses? Love is in the air!!
For some reason I got a buncha roses from somewhere and they produce MAGICAL GOLD ok cause we're getting really uncreative with this stuff.
So get your bundles of bouquets of flowers and they could magically contain UP TO A BILLION GOLD!!
ALSO BUNDLES ARE LIKE 40-80% OFF SO GRAB YOUR CREDIT CARD AND GO INTO DEBT ON PIXELS!!!
Okay see you again in about an hour when I announce a 100 pack of the things. smile
-With Greed Love,
Stupid cat from the stars.

Animal Animal

At times it's tempting, but then I remember that a few months from now, they will release a gold generator that gives out billions of gold per pop.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I3 a r o q u e
At times it's tempting, but then I remember that a few months from now, they will release a gold generator that gives out billions of gold per pop.

ohgod emo

Animal Animal

How Bad Can I Be
I3 a r o q u e

ohgod emo
You know it's true (; I mean, look at the recent gold cap.

So, yeah, I've decided to hold onto my items , buy up as much as I could with the current gold I have since I know that if I don't, everything will probably be super inflated by the time I wake up tomorrow, and wait for them to release another item generator which will decrease items I like rapidly enough that I will be able to stock up on those. Rinse, repeat. xd Not even worth it buying the gold generators right now.

Dedicated Entrepreneur

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I3 a r o q u e
How Bad Can I Be
I3 a r o q u e

ohgod emo
You know it's true (; I mean, look at the recent gold cap.

So, yeah, I've decided to hold onto my items , buy up as much as I could with the current gold I have since I know that if I don't, everything will probably be super inflated by the time I wake up tomorrow, and wait for them to release another item generator which will decrease items I like rapidly enough that I will be able to stock up on those. Rinse, repeat. xd Not even worth it buying the gold generators right now.

I should buy the cheap wish list items I have now.. But I'm so poor anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff