Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rather Perturbed
Proffesor Hamilton
Rather Perturbed
satanpoop
it would suck to live in a crap state like utah

Don't get me wrong, it's not a horrible place to live, there are a few things I really like about it, but there really isn't a very good music scene, which is a shame. And culturally, we're a bubble. (You can probably guess what the dominant culture is here.) I would definitely like to move outside the state sometime.
But hey! At least we're not Wyoming!

whats so bad about wyoming mang

Nothing, I'm just saying I wouldn't want to live there. It's great if you're into living in really rural places, (I am not) and Wyoming is the least populated state in the country, so that's pretty rural.

i feel bad that the most populated city in ur state is only 180k

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
It makes me upset that my favorite band never comes to play in my city anymore.

You can keep your beiber's and your katy perry's, I just want me some CAKE!

At least I get to attend a free show of Ben Fold's this June. Same day as our pride parade so it's going to be wicked crazy there.
Foster The People been to Flordia last year, so no, but i feel bad that you have that problem. Theres nothing like being in the concert, of your favorite band. sad

Malevolent Exhibitionist

11,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I have the problem that alot of the bands I want to see live, have broken up :/
Or someone died in the band...
I want to see the Who, tho and they don't come to the US too often.
And pearl jam only tours like once every 2 or 3 years :/

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Vitalogy
I have the problem that alot of the bands I want to see live, have broken up :/
Or someone died in the band...
I want to see the Who, tho and they don't come to the US too often.
And pearl jam only tours like once every 2 or 3 years :/

Oh, this too! You don't know how much I'd give to see live White Zombie, Nothingface, Human Waste Project, Babes in Toyland and so many more, but nooo! all of those bands are no more ):
On the bright side, Failure did reunite this year and are touring, but I don't think I'll be able to see them anyway :C

At least PJ tours every 2-3 years where you live, something tells me I'll be seeing them again in another 5-6 years. Love your username, btw.

Newbie Newb

i live in ******** south dakota. bands literally NEVER come through here. except Dadrock bands for the Sturgis Rally

I have to drive 6+ hours to see anyone

Sparkly Hunter

I live in West Virginia and no one good ever comes here. All my favorite metal bands won't come closer than 200 miles from here. Honestly I don't know if I can blame them.

Don't get me wrong, I've managed to see Tool, Megadeth, and a few other gems here...it's just been SOOOOOO LONG

Fashionable Werewolf

J 4 C K
I lived near San Diego CA for 4 years, and as soon as I moved away I discovered my favourite band ever. Steam Powered Giraffe...... Based in San Diego FFFFFFFUUUUU

Hey, I have a friend who's really into SPG. smile She even has a signed poster in her room. But yeah, I can imagine the frustration!

Fashionable Werewolf

no im jory
i live in ******** south dakota. bands literally NEVER come through here. except Dadrock bands for the Sturgis Rally

I have to drive 6+ hours to see anyone

Oh, Jesus, that's awful. :c I think you might have it worse than me, friend.

Fashionable Werewolf

Anithea
I live in West Virginia and no one good ever comes here. All my favorite metal bands won't come closer than 200 miles from here. Honestly I don't know if I can blame them.

Don't get me wrong, I've managed to see Tool, Megadeth, and a few other gems here...it's just been SOOOOOO LONG

Yeah, that sucks eggs, bro. :/ I'm lucky that at least my favorite band hits up Utah every time they tour, but only because they do massive tours, and it's going to be at least a few years before they come back. And all the other bands I want to see will only come as close as Las Vegas or Colorado. :/

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Once upon a time I was upset about a particular artist not coming to the United States at all. She had vowed never to return because of the crowd response being so bad. However in 2010 I think Miss Emilie Autumn and her band of bloody crumpets came back to America for the Fight Like a Girl tour. I had the wonderful chance to see her January 21st 2013 in Orlando. I am so pleased to have finally seen her in person and not in videos >.<

But I still feel the same way for the other bands I love x.x

Beloved Fatcat

We get a lot of shitty core bands. Sarah Brightman was surprisingly here in November, which I missed, and Evanescence has only played here twice. Most Buffalonians enjoy Bon Jovi because apparently we're New Jersey or some s**t.
I'd kill to see Nirvana and The Beatles live.

Rainbow Unicorn

Not really, I listen to too old/obscure s**t to even bother raging about it

Devoted Noob

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
I have this problem to the extreme. What good bands do you know that go out of their way to come to Alaska? crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff