Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lazy Trash

About Google

Thank you very much!
emotion_kirakira
I look forward to adding another great piece to my collection. <3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Would you be interested in drawing any of my OCs for 10mil? Looking for a headshot =v =

By the way your art is lovely. It's refreshing to see nice traditional art admist the sea of digital ; w; <3

Beloved Lunatic

F a l l a c y
Would you be interested in drawing any of my OCs for 10mil? Looking for a headshot =v =

By the way your art is lovely. It's refreshing to see nice traditional art admist the sea of digital ; w; <3

oooh Callista is lovely! I'd love to draw her!

and thanks! seems like for now, I am one of the few artists out there who prefers traditional art over digital. I have a few pieces created digitally, but I personally prefer traditional.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

About Google
F a l l a c y

and thanks! seems like for now, I am one of the few artists out there who prefers traditional art over digital. I have a few pieces created digitally, but I personally prefer traditional.

Eee thankee ;3; <333 I'mma send the trade your way.

I admit for about 8 years or so I've been strictly digital with my art. But I am growing to not be able to tolerate it anymore. I miss drawing on paper, painting with paints, etc. I'm trying to make the push to go back to the good old traditional ways. In my opinion it takes more skill to make a traditional piece really stand out than a digital one -hides- ;w;''... But yeah. It's really refreshing to see traditional artists still are out there! It's like they all disappeared ;A; <//3 So many kudos to you.

Beloved Lunatic

F a l l a c y
About Google
F a l l a c y

I admit for about 8 years or so I've been strictly digital with my art. But I am growing to not be able to tolerate it anymore. I miss drawing on paper, painting with paints, etc. I'm trying to make the push to go back to the good old traditional ways. In my opinion it takes more skill to make a traditional piece really stand out than a digital one -hides- ;w;''... But yeah. It's really refreshing to see traditional artists still are out there! It's like they all disappeared ;A; <//3 So many kudos to you.

thanks~ emotion_c8

I totally agree with you. with digital, it's easy to play around with colors and make certain effects. with traditional, you have to be very careful for one careless mistake can cost you the entire project. i have done that before, but I was able to pull through a couple tricks and managed to cover them up. they actually even made the drawing prettier.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

About Google
F a l l a c y
About Google
F a l l a c y

thanks~ emotion_c8

I totally agree with you. with digital, it's easy to play around with colors and make certain effects. with traditional, you have to be very careful for one careless mistake can cost you the entire project. i have done that before, but I was able to pull through a couple tricks and managed to cover them up. they actually even made the drawing prettier.

Yeesss! Drawing on the computer you're so spoiled. ;A; No nasty eraser marks, smudging from your hand brushing against the drawing the wrong way, etc. Sometimes mistakes do lead to more beautiful pieces, especially in traditional works. It can be very devastating too though. Glad to hear you know a few ways to get around them!

Tipsy Prophet

About Google
And_Then_She_Snapped
About Google

Any of the characters here that catch your interest? Fullbody 75Mil? Or if that offer wouldn't be enough, could it be for a half body/waist up?

Also..I kind of fangirl screamed when I saw your art....

Sure, I'll take the 75mil for full body since the one I wanna draw isn't as complicated 4laugh
And I wanna draw the kelpie, she seems so pretty emotion_kirakira

Y ays!!! Thank you =)

I'm glad you think so ^^ yeah she wasn't always going to be a permanent character but when I started getting art of her I knew she had to stay.

I feel she will look amazing in your style!

And trade will be sent

kelRhysian's Husbando

Omnipresent Phantom

About Google
Sacrimony
About Google

Perhaps a full body of my avi for 250m? c:
User Image

Sure! Would you like it to have hair? xd

btw: I like your avie

-rubs sexy bald head-
Yes to the hair. c: The one without is just to show he top half better. x3

And thank you! emotion_bigheart

kelRhysian's Husbando

Omnipresent Phantom

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

kelRhysian's Husbando

Omnipresent Phantom

Beloved Nerd

About Google
SaikoTaiko
Yo Guam ain't ghetto.
Our Guam bombs are tots legit cool

hm, semi-ghetto? i'm too scared now to go walk alone or run alone due to numerous mugging D:
but yeah, we still got it cool

Oh rofl ******** walking in da streets at night alone.
From muggers to boonie dogs.
F.T.S.

kelRhysian's Husbando

Omnipresent Phantom

kelRhysian's Husbando

Omnipresent Phantom

kelRhysian's Husbando

Omnipresent Phantom

emotion_bigheart

Aged Explorer