Welcome to Gaia! ::

Healing Abomination

Elrom: Thank you, I aim to be funny. biggrin

And I did these for the first batch of people. They're the wrong size, since I used a couple of the newer items that Tektek's database didn't have. OTL

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

NiChangelo's Wife

Motherly Bun

Good job on those, Erhard. o:

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Better than my attempts... emotion_facepalm Good job, Erhard! yum_puddi

Healing Abomination

SLS: Ah, I didn't realize you'd already done one! OTL Apologies, my mistake! >_<;;

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Erhard Muller
SLS: Ah, I didn't realize you'd already done one! OTL Apologies, my mistake! >_<;;

No, no, it's okay! xD Yeul did say that anyone can tektek the characters and that there's no claiming, so. whee

Frightful Rogue

17,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
i tried to do 2 of the batch 2 characters,
User Image
User Image

Kyonko Sakura's Husbando

Amorous Ladykiller

37,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Made the last lady in the second batch as best I could, but tektek no longer allows user-determined layering, so the hair is not behind the cape like it's supposed to be, and I couldn't find a better style that lacks this problem. >.<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
im going to try that last guy on the first row of the second batch. Red headband guy

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
here he is. My stupid internet won't let me edit my last post.

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Damn it! The shoes didn't load!

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
No worries, the shoes won't be in the portrait anyways
Thank you for all these everyone !
and I hope you're keeping track of 'em Yeul, if not I can

Allied Lionheart

Yeeee more tekteks! I don't have the patience to do a lot of them (though I will be forcing myself to make them for the really important characters that we can't slip a spoiler around), so many thanks to the people who have made tekteks thus far (and/or are considering to in the future for any of the other ones). * ^* And I am saving them via bookmark or downloading the images, Cap, so no worries there.

But I will say that if you guys don't give a tektek link, I may ask you for an item list for the avatar given if I ever need to recreate the avatar itself. Just saying!

That said, I am sad to say that I had a little notepad saved full of questions for certain people on their stat sheets, but I seem to have misplaced it on my computer... OTL It wasn't anything big, I don't think, but hopefully I'll find them soon or I'll have to go through the sheets again to recall what I wanted to ask and who to ask it to. Oops...

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey guys. What's going on here?

Allied Lionheart

Nothing much. I am updating and working on people's characters and skills in-game and periodically asking the people I work on about specifics to their characters... WGers are updating their stuff on their characters as we go... I have some sprites/faces for people to make tekteks of posted on maybe a page or so ago so you can take a look at those--the sprites and faces are in a spoiler tag.

I also need to repost the master list of characters soon. Maybe with a progress percent or something to let you guys know how much of your latest stat sheet I've got down for you in-game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff