Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

~Fake: Vivian Beck~
Real: Gwen Lillian Amsel

"Can you see the truth?"

She followed quietly up to Blake's room. Casually she noted a few minor details that she may or may not remember later. The room was a bit smaller than hers, she found it a bit odd that they got such large rooms though to begin with. She closed the door and then quickly began setting up her anti eavesdropping equipment, carefully placing it behind objects so if someone went into the room it wouldn't be noticed or stand out. This process was rather quick though, corner behind backpack, under the couch, etc. With a well established perimeter she pulled out a little device. It was a second communication device. Messing around with it for a bit Vivian felt safe knowing the area was now free to talk in. "Behold Blake, we now can speak freely." Now her next step would be to look out the window.

"Perfect." Looking out of the window she could see a good portion of the base and begin drawing blueprints. It would be far easier doing this from here than walking inch by inch. "I assume you've already thought of this but a map of this base will provide wonderful tactical advantage to our comrades for when they decide this place is no longer of use." This was one of many goals they had for her to accomplish while she was there. If the could also take the base down without having it known that spies were there, perhaps they would slip up and not change certain tactics that Vivian's allies would wind up already knowing about. So far the girl was excited by what seemed to be success of her first mission goal."So have you made a map or not?"
"May you burn in my flames"

Equipment:

((Life of Pi? an anime? ))

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Blake C. "Bj" Jones || Harkness

Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜ ᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ s ɪ ᴅ ᴇ ᴏғ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʙᴇᴅ !
Hello!W ʜ ᴀ ᴛ ' s ᴜ ᴘ ᴡ ɪ ᴛ ʜ ᴛ ʜ ɪ s P ʀ ɪ ɴ ᴄ ᴇ s ᴏ ɴ ɢ ɪ ɴ s ɪ ᴅ ᴇ ᴍ ʏ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ᴅ ?
Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜ ᴘ ɪ ғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛ ᴏ ɢ ᴇ ᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ!
Pie!'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!Pie!'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!Pie!'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
CAUSE ITS ALWAYS-----------------------------------------------------------------
A good time!Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ!
We don't even have to try!H ᴏ ᴘ ᴘ ᴇ ᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɴ ʏ ᴡ ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ !
Goodtime?Please!I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ!
PLEEEEEEEASies?^^ Apples.'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oo La La!Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ -- Base X
Oo La La!Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs -- Vivian
Oo La La!Mᴏᴏᴅ -- Meh?...
Oo La La!(( It's a movie... ))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TABTABBlake walked over to a cabinet and pulled out some papers and such. "I have certain rooms drawn out, and I wrote notes from the archives." He said spreading out the papers, everything was written neatly and the sketches of rooms were close to perfect. "A full drawn map though, not really." He said, looking out the window and at the training area, easily seen from here.

Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.Is it a good time?
                                                                I ' ʟ ʟ ᴡ ᴀ ᴋ ᴇ ᴜ ᴘ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ᴡ ɪ ʟ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ,DUH!Its the best night!
                                                                Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ!Apples?Yes.
                                                                Wᴇ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ ' ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛ ʀ ʏ...LOL PIE AND CAKE.
                                                                Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!xxxIᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!xxxIᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!PEWPEW

Bashful Kitten

The Fun Has Been Doubled
User Image
Lцa$ Яєипїиg$

Cap. XSA
                                                      ' Dying? Dying isn't an option moron!
                                                      AAAlohaDying, is for the cowards, '

Location -- Base :: Feeling -- Happy :: With -- Delsin

xxxxxxxxLukas listened to them, and watched them leave. Mariana was the only one still with him at the moment. She shrugged, "Six." He said giving a light chuckle and leaving. As he made it to tthe door, he saw the guy who had the coil gun and went over. He stood a few feet away. "Hey," Lukas said lightly as he pointed at Vladimir. "I saw you at the range, you have a coil gun?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

xxxxxxxxLukas wasn't going to ask Delsin for backup on choosing him, if he had a weapon like that he would be pretty helpful. He had no doubts about it, and he was gladly going to get them all on the level by six tonight.

OOC: I'm sorry I didn't get to posting. sweatdrop

' Death, is for the warriors.
                                                      I hope your ready. '
                                                      AAAloha

Lure X
Maxilla Tepes
AnimeDarkAngel38
User Image
Rye Augustine- "My imperfections make me perfect."

_________Rye grabbed a bundle of her pink hair, tossing it in various styles to attempt a new look. First a side pony tail, then just down.....Nope! she'd guess she would leave it to her normal high pony tail. In fact now that she was looking at it, never mind. Reaching into her suit case she pulled out her nurses assistant uniform and name badge, her fingers touched on something cold and she yanked it out of the bag. "My angel necklace?" she sat for a while trying to figure out why it was there in the first place... then deciding to wear it she headed downstairs to the nursing hall to see if she left her book there or if the head nurse needed anything from her._________________________

__________After searching for a few hours, with no luck, she decided to go grab some food (realizing she hadn't ate since she got her what after the meat catastrophe) and picked up a pepperoni pizza slice. The aroma itself making her stomach growl. So she sat down at the table in the corner and finished it off.____________

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven Darkblade "Music is my life."

Raven sighed and got up from her bed. She seemed frustrated as she paced. She wanted to get a short nap in, but her mind was flooding with thoughts and racing memories that she was feeling sick and making her not able to sleep without those memories showing. She felt her body shake as she paced. She finally sat down and tried to calm her mind. "Just don't think, just don't think!" She commanded of herself as she put her elbows on her thighs and put her head in her hands trying to keep herself from thinking. "Don't think, don't think, don't think, don't think! Stop!" She kept commanding and trembled, she wanted it to end.

I may be odd, but that doesn't mean I am a failure. I am me, and I will win. I am a soldier girl, get over it.
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

~Fake: Vivian Beck~
Real: Gwen Lillian Amsel

"Can you see the truth?"

"Wonderful!" She certainly was excited now. She grabbed some papers and began drawing the base from the window. "I can put all of these together to make a perfect 3d blueprint. Taking down this base will be easy and the military prestige we get will be wonderful." All means to end the war quickly. If there is one side left then there is no war. But drawing the base would take a long time. "Hmm... Do you draw well?" She was so excited she forgot to look at the actual drawings, she had set them in a pile to sort through when she got the chance. Now that she thought bout it she probably could use some of those to speed up her process as well. "I may need to spend the night in order to finish this..." Vivian toyed with the idea. She couldn't recall if they weren't allowed to do such things or not. A few of them were of proper age here anyways but Americans did have a say at this base.
"May you burn in my flames"

Equipment:

(( I hope the posts pick up again soon ))

Familiar Noob

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Delsin Waldron ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Delsin Waldron
Delsin continued walking down corridors for any trace of the small nurse he saw earlier with her sketch book in hand. Not having any more luck in his search Delsin decided to turn around and head back to the mess hall in hopes of finding Lukas or anyone who might know the pink haired girl so he could deliver it. Sighing in boredom he entered the mess hall, observing the area. He noted that the albino was still present but failed to notice any other familiar faces. Walking in a little more in hopes of spotting his captain, Delsin was a little shocked to see the very girl he was looking for to be sitting in a corner seat eating. Not wantingto embarrass her or scare her with just sitting next to her Delsin sleepily walked up to Rye and cleared his throat with the book outstretched in her direction. Not saying anything after she took it Delsin nodded and sat down with a yawn and put his head once again in his arms, dozing off and his breathing much slower and shallower.
AnimeDarkAngel
Maxilla Tepes
AnimeDarkAngel38
User Image
Rye Augustine- "My imperfections make me perfect."

________She looked up at the boy standing before her, and glanced down at his out stretched hand. "My sketch book?" about to thank him, she turned her head to find him asleep on the seat across from her. "oh...." so she pulled out her sketch book and drew a picture of a jellyfish with the words 'thank you' etched in cursive writing across the page. Rye slipped the paper underneath his arm, and got up to leave him alone-taking her sketchbook with her and the remainder of her lunch.She lifted up her black messenger bag to stuff her sketch book into its former spot in the front. She began walking to the track to get some exercise in before she needed to talk to the head nurse.______________

Enduring Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Airman 1st Class Trevor Thompson
"Those who always talk about combat, has never seen it before."

When Trevor felt the the American C-130 land at his new base he stood up and threw on his rucksack, attached his M4 to the sling that was wrapped around his upper body, picked up his deployment back and walked towards the back hatch of the aircraft as he patted his drop holster on his right thigh to make sure that is was properly attached and that his M9 is seated properly and locked inside. when the ramp came down his fellow security force members that were assigned to the air craft ran out to the five points of the aircraft making sure that the area was secure before they gave to go ahead for the cargo and personnel to be off loaded. When Trevor walked down the ramp he looked ahead he saw a man wearing multicam leaning against a humvee with the Security Forces badge and was beckoned him over. As Trevor was making his way over to the humvee the man walked towards him, "Welcome to base X," the man stuck out his hand. Trevor then put down his deployment bag and grabed the man's hand and shook it. "Here let me help you with that." The man then reached over to Trevor's deployment bag and picked it up then headed towards the humvee. "Now before we head to your room can I see your orders?" Trevor then dug through his rucksack and found the folder that carried his orders before giving it to the man for him to look it over. The man then withdrew a card from his pocket. "This is your new ID card like your old one keep it on you at all times."

"Yes sir," Trevor promptly replied. He then was handed back his orders and put them back into his rucksack before climbing into the humvee to be transported to this new room. When they arrived Trevor put on his beret and he and the man got out of the humvee, "Ok kid here's your building; your room is on the second floor, first on the left room 8213, and your ID acts as your room key. As soon as you drop off your gear you are to report to Captain Lukas immediately. The last place I saw him was over at the chow hall which is over in that direction." the man then points in the dirction down the street and Trevor looks down at the direction given to him. He then nods his head and then thanks the man before the man takes out Trevors bags and places them at his feet and then climbs back into the humvee and drives off. Trevor walks into the building and quickly finds his room and drops off his bags before heading to the chow has like he was instructed. when he walked into the chow hall he quickly scanned the room to find his new CO and saw him sitting with a few others. Trevor then makes his way over to the captain and stopped a few feet away and snapped to attention, "Sir Airman First Class Thompson formerly from the 39th Security Forces Squadron, reporting as ordered."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven Darkblade "Music is my life."

Raven felt a twith in herself. "Stop!" She screamed and she jumped. She went to the training room and started to punch the training dummy. She finished and started to run on the treadmill. She was trying to get it out of her body, she needed to stop thinking and stop going crazy. "Stop..." She whispered and kept exercising. She seemed to need to get the extra energy out of her. "Stop these visions." She kept saying and kept whispering stop afterwards. She seemed to be taking her anxiety out by excersizing.

I may be odd, but that doesn't mean I am a failure. I am me, and I will win. I am a soldier girl, get over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff