Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Most of my weird crushes have been...

Celebrity Crushes 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 10 ]
Cartoon/Anime Crushes 0.58139534883721 58.1% [ 25 ]
Online People Crushes 0.18604651162791 18.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

I'm not talking about real life crushes, ones that are online, celebrity crushes, cartoon character crushes, heck, even a crush on someone in this forum, etc. Do any of you have those?

Okay, I hate to admit this. I had a crush on Dr.Oz back in middle school. I'm not joking, I'm not trying to make fun of this thread. I'm 100% serious. Whenever I think about it, I burst into tears - tears of laughter - because it was so bizarre and stupid and beyond ******** up. I don't even know why, maybe because I had a thing for people who came off as "smart" and Dr.Oz came off as being smart because he knew all kinds of stuff. emotion_facepalm

I had a crush on Arnold from Hey Arnold too when I was a little kid. I will not explain anymore.

Anyways, do any of you have weird crushes or have you had any?
Do you have any Celeb crushes? Cartoon/Anime Characters?
Do you have a crush or a strong admiration on anyone in this forum? Who?

Questionable Conversationalist

I've got plenty of waifus and husbandos if those count.
Revolutionary Girl Utena's Utena is probably my ultimate babe though, half the time I can't decide if I want to date her or be her.
I don't have crushes on Gaia but I strongly admire a few posters in the AMC since I like their insight and drops of knowledge and experience.
I think it's safe to say that if you're, oh I dunno, 40 years old or younger most people in that range has had some kind of crush on intangible characters.

I have a huge tendency to easily love fictional characters. Doesn't matter if they're written, animated or acted. It's a never-ending source of exasperation for me when I become enamored with a character an actual person plays because the majority of fans can't seem to differentiate between the character and the actor/actress.

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Anyways, do any of you have weird crushes or have you had any?

When I was little, I insisted I loved Wario (yes, from the Mario games) and would marry him if I could. I'm 99% sure I did that for attention, cause of how crazy that'd be, but my mom insists otherwise lol.

Do you have any Celeb crushes? Cartoon/Anime Characters?

Celeb-
First real celeb crush was on Gerad Way, the singer from My Chemical Romance, during his short bleached hair phase, and then again when it went to black (like these) ... That was probably mid-late middle school.

User Image

Gered way in center w/ linkin park (see next celeb crush)
User Image

Next celeb crush was the singer of the band, Linkin park , Chester Bennington (far right in picture) before gauges... That crush was somewhat short lived, since I think I liked him more so cause I was also crushing on one of my older brothers friends, who looked a lot like him at the time .

I also celeb crushed on another guy in the band, Mike Shinoda (far left) . I think I crushed on him cause of his great facial hair. Beard or goatee, I thought he looked hot.

Shinoda was probably the closest to what my 'type' is for guys, and was the first and only celeb crush who could fit it. I like guys with wrestling type builds (muscle, but not too much, and still a little chubby) , tall, and preferably, with good facial hair. Don't know why, but great facial hair is the one thing that can me drool and make my panties drop in a second emotion_drool

As for anime...

I'll admit it. I was a Sasuke fan girl. Not the crazy - head over heels kind though.
I crushed on Kira Sakuya/Lucifer, from Angel Sanctuary a lot more though... Looking back, he looks pretty similar to Gerad Way, so I'm not surprised the two crushes happened around the same time
lol

User Image

Do you have a crush or a strong admiration on anyone in this forum? Who?

Nope. Don't think so
He is real but he is a celebrity to me, Ryan Nigahiga!!! heart
Dante from DMC
Light from Death Note

And other anime characters lol

Oh and Baird from Gears of War at one point haha.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nananabatman69
I had a crush on Arnold from Hey Arnold too when I was a little kid. /quote]
But..his head is so creepy gonk
Toxilicks
Nananabatman69
I had a crush on Arnold from Hey Arnold too when I was a little kid.

I still question my crushes.

How I found this hot, I will never know.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nananabatman69
Toxilicks
Nananabatman69
I had a crush on Arnold from Hey Arnold too when I was a little kid.

I still question my crushes.

How I found this hot, I will never know.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just...god if I saw a kid like that in real life, I'd be obliged to end it's misery. emotion_donotwant
I wish. Crushes make things interesting.

Dapper Ladykiller

Billy from Good Charlotte. Not that he's not hot, but damn their music was awful.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sinfully_cute
Billy from Good Charlotte. Not that he's not hot, but damn their music was awful.

Good Charlotte always pissed me off because they not only sound terrible, but their sound just constantly changed to fit what was in.

Dapper Ladykiller

Toxilicks
sinfully_cute

Good Charlotte always pissed me off because they not only sound terrible, but their sound just constantly changed to fit what was in.

Mmhm. I literally can't understand how the hell I bought their CD back in the day, I never even liked pop. xp

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sinfully_cute
Toxilicks
sinfully_cute

Mmhm. I literally can't understand how the hell I bought their CD back in the day, I never even liked pop. xp

And then they went through that emo phase.

emo " DURRR BRUKEN HEARTS PURUD"

Dapper Shapeshifter

Still have a crush on Darren Criss. I can't shake that guy. And Adam Lambert.
And name any cartoon or anime I've seen I can can give you at least one character I had a crush on. Book series, too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff