Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Setting
~This RP takes place very many years after the events of Yugioh (Original, GX, 5 D's, Zexal, Arc V) (Meaning none of the canon characters have been around for a long time). Duel School Island is a huge Island and home to some of the best duelists in the world, it is the top duel academy in the world, and has students from all over. Duelists fight to gain skill, reach high ranks in class, get the attention of Duel Agents to become Pro Duelists. Why are you at Duel School Island?~

Our Story
The Shadow games have been resurrected by an ancient ritual, unfortunately this ritual took place on Duel School Island, and as such strong duelist have accidentally been calling on the power of the shadow realm, and the stronger and more passionate the duelist, the stronger the shadow game, and as such students have been reported being hurt in duels and a few cases have caused hospitalization. When the shadow games were resurrected so were the dark powers in their ancient counterparts, The Millennium Items, these items may have seemed to be simple jewelry but now that the ancient shadow magic is back, they are so much more. Who resurrected these shadow games? Who holds the Millennium items? What will happen next in our story? Its up to you to decide!
~Sub Plot~
A secret organization known as Paradius has been recruiting pro duelists on the Island, it seems they are trying to take control of the pro dueling circuit, but really they are remains of the followers of Orichalcos and use its power to collect souls to revive the great Leviathan, and "Purify the world of evil"

Rules

1. Use Dueling Network to predetermine who will win a duel in the rp.
2. Do not post once and leave.
3. Post at least once a weak
4. NO META DECKS Please only use fun decks, its no fun if peoples decks are overpowered, if there is a deck you always wanted to play but never thought it was good enough, USE IT!
5. Exodia, Egyptian gods, Sacred Beasts and Wicked gods are aloud but p.m. me about it first
6. 2 deck maximum no exceptions
7. No trolling
8. " " for speech Italic for thought
9. Decorate your post and use a picture.
10. Have fun
11. Don't pull rare cards out of no where talk to me about it first
12. We follow the current ban list
13. If you see some one with a character using a special deck like crystal beast which there is only supposed to be one of in existense please try to look for a different deck. If someone is using the same deck as you p.m. me and them and we will talk about it
14. If you are dueling or in a convo with another character announce your going off line, they have all the right to leave if you are gone for long enough nobody wants to be stuck in a story.
15. No goddmodding
16. What I say goes
17. If you have to leave for longer than a week let me know!!!
18. If you are gone for longer than two weeks without telling me you will be removed.
19. If you stop posting and are in possession of a God or Millennium Item I will give it away.
20. If you want an Millennium Item then pm me in the title what Millennium item you want when your making your character profile. For example. "Millennium Puzzle". Its a first come first serve to those who want millennium items.
21. After the duel is over, make sure to tell us who won the duel. It will be obvious when you are rping but just don't leave that part out.
22. No Cannon characters, though descendants of characters from the shows are aloud!
23. Anyone in possession of the God cards are aloud to use two copies of it in their deck for consistency, but roleplay like you only have one.

When dueling in the rp use this format for your posts
LP: (Your Life Point Count)
Deck: (The number of cards in your deck presumably 40-50 cards)
Hand: (The number of cards that is currently in your hand)
Monster: (What monster you have out on the field. State their current atk and def points)
S/T: (Spells and traps)
Graveyard: (What cards you have in the graveyard. Please give the name of what cards are in the graveyard)
Removed: (Cards that are removed from play. Please give the name of what cards are removed)
Extra: (Number of cards in the extra deck)

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Profile Skeleton

(PM ME the profile skeleton to me with the title "Duel School Island". If you want an millennium item then title the pm with your respected millennium item instead of "Duel Academy City". For example, "Millennium Puzzle" will be the title of the pm that you would send me.)

[align=center]
[img]Put your image url here. Anime please.[/img]
[b]This is the person that controls me:[/b] [color=COLOR1](Username)[/color]
[b]My name is:[/b] [color=COLOR1](Your character's name)[/color]
[b]I am this many years old:[/b] [color=COLOR1](Age)[/color]
[b]This is how I impress people[/b] [color=COLOR1](Your Character's Personality)[/color]
[b]This is my role in the city:[/b] [color=COLOR1](What is your occupation? Student, teacher, researcher, etc)[/color]
[b]I attend Duel Academy and I am a:[/b] [color=COLOR1](Are you a 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year or a 4th year? Put N/A if you are not a student)[/color]
[b]This is my deck:[/b] [color=COLOR1] (What kind of deck do you have? You can have up to 2 decks.)[/color]
[b]I have other talents:[/b] [color=COLOR1](Do you have an ability? such as making monster come to life, can talk to duel monster etc. Nothing too dramatic and don't let it influence your duel unless you got the other person's okay.)[/color]
[b]I have this goldy shiny thingy:[/b] [color=COLOR1](Millenium Item. If you don't have one put N/A)[/color]
[b]I am a member of Paradius:[/b] [color=green](Do you have the Seal of Orichalcos?) (Yes/No)[/color]
[b]Alright. Since you asked kindly:[/b][/align] [color=COLOR1](Your Character's bio)[/color]
[b]This is what I like to do for fun:[/b] [color=COLOR1](Your hobbies such as your favorite food or what not)[/color]
[b]My Duel Network name is:[/b] [color=COLOR1](Put your Dueling Network username here)[/color]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Profiles and OCC thread

Profile Thread
(Post only after I accepted you)

Real Time OCC Thread
(Plan, discuss, get to know each other here, this has a bulletin bored, and a real time chat engine)

OCC FORUM 2
(This is a regular Gaia OCC forum, visit both of them)

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Millennium Items

Created from an ancient spell found in the Millennium Spellbook, the Millennium Items were forged to keep the ancient magic of the Shadow Games locked up forever.

Millennium Puzzle - It is an upside down pyramid. It holds the spirit of Atem and grants one wish to the wielder who assembles the puzzles.
Owned By: -Handsome_Netherlands- "Rio Muto"

Millennium Eye - It has the ability to read a duelist's minds and see through their eyes, allowing the holder to know what their opponents are thinking at all times no matter what. Its holder also has the incredible ability to seal their opponents' souls and remain trapped until the soul stealer is defeated in a duel.
Owned By: Reserved

Millennium Ring - Its powers are to guide the owner to where ever he seeks, acting as a sort of compass.
Owned By: -Cute_Ireland- "Kenta Akura"

Millennium Scale - a Millennium Item that can weigh a person's heart against the feather of Ma'at, the goddess of truth.
Owned By: Jetfury "Rock Alom"

Millennium Key - primary unique ability is its power to unlock the doors of a person's soul, giving the user access to the "Room of the Soul," where their thoughts can be observed, or the "room" can even be "redecorated", allowing the user to alter a person's personality. The brainwashing process can be undone, when the victim touches the Key.
Owned By: Those Weirdos "Faye A. Clementine"

Millennium Rod - This item grants the holder the power of bending the wills of others through mind control, and also lets its user telepathically communicate with his/her servants. A victory duel is not required to use this ability. This item may also split the wielders personality in half, this is more likely if they already have a hidden side to them, this split personality is also a personification of the Rod itself.
Owned By: Akaito Roshen "Karim Ishtar"

Millennium Necklace - The necklace allows its user to see through time, offering glimpses of the past and near future - futures whose outcomes can only be altered through the use of other Millennium Items.
Owned By: Thirion1850 "Ranis Varius Katsura"

User Image

Egyptian Gods

Slifer The Sky Dragon- Daemon Tsubaki

Obelisk The Tormentor- Karim Ishtar

The Winged Dragon Of Ra- Rio Muto

User Image
Legendary Dragons

Timaeus-Leon Ironheart
Critias-Not created yet
Hermos-Not created yet

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Announcements

~None so far~

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
****THE RP IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS*****

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
★★★★★Craven Pegasus★★★★★

Craven entered his office and closed the door behind him, walked over to his luxurious satin red chair and sat down at his desk "I wonder what this school year will bring, I am sure the students will surprise me as always, lets see how they deal with new challenges thrown at them" Craven smirked, he did always enjoy a good inner monologue. He sat a briefcase he had carried with him onto his table. He unlatched it and opened it revealing a screen and microphone. He pressed a red button on the side of the briefcase and the screen lit up in bright red letters spelling STREAMING. Screens began to illuminate everywhere on Duel School Island and radios tuned into the streams frequency, his voice was heard everywhere and his face was just as seen. "Goodmorning Students and Citizens! What an exciting day it is! The first day of the new school year! New students will appear and remaining students will grow stronger, life will change in every way every day! Remember to always strive for greatness students! Good luck! Craven then clicked the red little button again and the screen turned off. He closed the briefcase and smirked.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
-Rio Muto-
Owner Of The Millennium Puzzle

Rio was in the middle of working on his decks when an announcement came over the monitors. It was Craven Pegasus welcoming the new students as well as the old to the school no doubt he was thrilled with so many new faces. "I just wonder how many pro duelists he'll find." He thought as the spirit of his puzzle spoke to him. "I think it wise to watch our backs Rio." The spirit said as no doubt this school year would turn out interesting him holding one of the millennium items after all. "You worry too much with our gusto deck and the heart of the cards we'll be one of the top duelists."User Image

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
✖✖✖Tristan~Truesdale✖✖✖

Tristan was walking down the sidewalk thinking about what the year would bring, and what duels he would have. Suddenly he was interrupted by the voice and bright green hair of headmaster Pegasus, but that only lasted for a moment. Tristan looked at his watch. His class was about to start soon and he didn't want to be late. It was the first day for school on Duel School Island so new first years would be arriving. But also people from past years are making their return to the island, those who didn't live there year round anyway. Tristan wondered what would be in store for him this year. He smirked telling himself it wasn't too big a deal, he'd come out on top no matter what. Tristan took his deck and looked through the cards. These cards were passed down through his bloodline, they surely were strong, but he believed that it was his skill to pilot the deck that made him a winner. Tristan put away his deck. Tristan thought out loud "Haha what am I worried about being late for? I have an off period this year! Hahaha, Tristan, this years gonna be better than the last." He smiled and continued walking on the sidewalk.
Rei Misaki
User Image

Crunch went the piece of toast Rei was eating on her way to class. She walked calmly, in no hurry to class, as her class didn't start for a little while longer. She stopped briefly when taking notice that the Televisions and radios around changed to a different channel, and a familiar voice came over the speakers as well as his face appearing on screen. 'The Headmaster.' she thought, turning and continuing walking, paying no mind to the message he spoke. No doubt it was some speech of how the year was going to be great and how everyone would get stronger. But that didn't matter to her. Her own skills were all that mattered to her. Everyone and everything else was superfluous. She rounded a corner and passed a rather tall young man. Her eyes glanced into his and she recognized him as Fourth Year Tristan Truesdale, the best Student in the School. Or so she'd heard. Turning her gaze away as she passed, she reminded herself that everyone else was superfluous to her own skills growing in power. And to back her up were the Dragons of Victory, the Blue-Eyes White Dragons. Sure, they had grown to more than just 4 in the world over the years, but not even that mattered. All that mattered were the ones she had in her deck, which hung from her belt.

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

xxxxI had a dream that I could fly
xxxxI can feel each moment as time goes by
xxxxWe'd never be too far away,
xxxxYou would always be here, I heard you say

xxxxI never thought
xxxxThought that it would be our last goodbye
xxxx(our last goodbye.)
xxxxI still can ɗɾεαɱ
xxxxThat one day love will fall out from the sky

══════════════════════════════════════════

Nix woke up to the loud buzzing of her alarm clock that was echoing in the room. There were a few boxes that sat scattered in the silverette's dorm, containing the things she brought back from home. She arrived back on the island the day before and spent the majority of the night unpacking as much as she could. Unfortunately, she couldn't finish it before her body demanded some rest. So the teen forced herself out of bed to get ready for the day. After getting cleaned up, Nix got dressed in her uniform; which was was the female top but instead of the usual skirt she had replaced it with pants. It might've seemed strange but it was merely her preference. Skirts had a nasty habit of rising in the wind and didn't keep you warm when it was cold out. So overall they were a nuisance and pants were the better option. The silverette grabbed her deck, placing it in the holder on her belt and looked around to make sure she didn't forget anything.

It was then the golden necklace caught her attention. Nix almost forgot to put it back one! She would've felt odd without the ancient trinket on since she had been wearing it for a few years now. "Much better.. I just hope I don't have one of those weird visions today.I need to focus for the first day of class." Yes, the first day was always important and she couldn't afford any odd distractions. Nix grabbed an apple before heading out of the dorm and on her way towards class. This was her Third year attending this academy and she could only hope it would turn out better than the previous two. Of course Nix wasn't hoping to reach the top percentage of students but she was hoping to at least be considered decent. 'I just hope I don't lose too many times this year..' The silverette thought as she walked along, eating her breakfast. She noticed some other students on their way as well, which was a good sign because that meant she wasn't late! If they all started running then that meant she would have to book it as well. Nix's mind drifted back to the Headmaster's announcement that morning. 'Always strive for greatness.', he said. The duelist found that rather hard to do..

User Image
Where: Duel Island, on the path to class
Who: No one.. I think
Out of Cards: First post for me!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
▲▲▲~Karim-Ishtar~▲▲▲

Karim had woken up later than he planned and jumped up out of bed through on a baggy shirt, and some tight pants, grabbed his deck, and put his Millennium Rod in his belt and ran out of the door. He looked down while running and only saw sidewalk, until suddenly he heard the headmasters voice on the monitor, worrying he was telling him he was late, luckily it was just a welcome to the new year, so he looked back down and took off running again. Suddenly he was interrupted this time by a card on the ground, it was a Lightpulsar Dragon, he brushed off the dirt on it and looked around he saw several students but the one closest to the card was a girl wih silver hair, which made him giggle, as his hair was just a bit whiter than her's. He then ran up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me Ms. but I believe you dropped this...hahaha, I would hate to see you lose a card especially such a good one. Us silver backs gotta stick together hahah. Im Kar by the way"Karim laughed awkwardly and blushed, as he thought the girl was rather cute and was hoping he wasn't making a fool of himself. He held out the card to her and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

User Image

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
-Kenta Akura-
Owner of the Millennium Ring

User ImageKenta walked around the academy grounds. He noticed some students were dueling already."Well at least everyone is in a dueling mood for the new year."He said with a smile on his face. It was a new year and the new students were sent to the assembly room or whatever they called it now. Kenta stopped walking for a moment him looking down at the Millennium Ring wondering what the spirit was thinking about while being stuck inside it."You know you can at least talk to me."He told his yami whos name was Akefia in ancient times but Kenta didnt know what to call him."I have nothing to say to you."He told him as Kenta was the only one who could hear his voice."Fine i get it."
User Image

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
-Rio Muto-
Owner Of The Millennium Puzzle

Rio rushed from where he was sitting after he put his decks away. He was sure that he'd be a little late if he didn't get moving again him passing by several duel spirits while he was rushing not paying attention to where he was going. "I swear if I'm late for something again I'm blaming you." He told the spirit of the puzzle. "Me you're the one that decided to work on his deck before classes started this semester." Atem said the knowing each others names though it was odd talking to one anther at times when using their names. "Fine fine I'll blame the alarm for not going off then."Rio said him bumping into an odd boy who seemed to be talking to himself before he noticed the Millennium Ring. "S-Sorry about that."
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces