Romantic Spirit

9,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
dumb 8bit cabbage
MurryCrimaw
I like strawberry oatmeal heart heart

ive never had strawberry oatmeal is it good??

Yes! It's really good. I like to eat it for breakfast with a few fresh raspberries heart

Unsealed Wolf

10,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Tipsy 100
Boobs and booty
with plain oatmeal you can add fruit and other things to it though.

"add fruit" lol

Timid Fairy

xosowneb
You must not be understanding very well. It's not an argument as in a fight between two people. I'm saying OP's stance (which he/she expresses in every post they make) seems very.. manufactured, or processed, or regurgitated. I've seen it all before, and sometimes it's almost verbatim what I've seen on tumblr with tens of thousands of notes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/tumblrinaction

perfect place to look for when you want to know what people are talking about when they refer to tumblr politics

oohhh ok.... hmm im going to check out the reddit, but, well, i was just under the impression that many non-het ppl in general, not from tumblr, feel that occasional silly jokes about straight ppl arent so bad, bc when youre hurt so bad by them, u want to vent, and it doesnt really hurt them, not the way their actions have hurt u. but thats just my personal experience and what i know from friends, i cant speak for everyone obviously.

Friendly Friend

VertigoZero
Okay yeah no.
You need to respect other people's opinion. :/
This is dumb.

I certainly respect other people's opinions when I feel they're right.

To be honest, this was somewhat of a test I wanted to see how CB would react, I normally hate jokes like this, like, hate.But right now they're making me laugh harder than I have in awhile.

Friendly Friend

!~[x] Cheri [x]~!
xosowneb
You must not be understanding very well. It's not an argument as in a fight between two people. I'm saying OP's stance (which he/she expresses in every post they make) seems very.. manufactured, or processed, or regurgitated. I've seen it all before, and sometimes it's almost verbatim what I've seen on tumblr with tens of thousands of notes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/tumblrinaction

perfect place to look for when you want to know what people are talking about when they refer to tumblr politics

oohhh ok.... hmm im going to check out the reddit, but, well, i was just under the impression that many non-het ppl in general, not from tumblr, feel that occasional silly jokes about straight ppl arent so bad, bc when youre hurt so bad by them, u want to vent, and it doesnt really hurt them, not the way their actions have hurt u. but thats just my personal experience and what i know from friends, i cant speak for everyone obviously.

oatmeal is a slur

Desirable Gaian

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Daddy lssues
KawaiiSexSlave
crying thanks. Now I feel bad about being straight. I hope you're happy.
its okay you have the support of everyone in real life society I think you can handle one person on the internet calling you bland oatmeal

Lol it's all good :p if she so desires to call straight people bland oatmeal then good for her. I just thought it was funny :p

a cute dragon's Princess

Feline Lover

dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
Okay yeah no.
This is dumb.

To be honest, this was somewhat of a test I wanted to see how CB would react, I normally hate jokes like this, like, hate.But right now they're making me laugh harder than I have in awhile.
That's not quite respecting them then. :<
Well I guess now you understand why people make these kind of dumb jokes then mm?
Sad though. I understand Kait's reasoning.

Friendly Friend

VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
Okay yeah no.
This is dumb.

Well I guess now you understand why people make these kind of dumb jokes then mm?

im just some a*****e on the internet whose opinion probably doesn't matter in the later future, being called bland oatmeal is nothing compared to any other insult and im not just talking about ones directed at gays just everyday insults, its nothing to be upset over??

I used to be butthurt about straight people being called bland oatmeal to but once I saw some going a long with it telling me they weren't hurt and they thought it was funny like,??? if they thought it was funny why am I so uptight about it, I'm not even straight.

a cute dragon's Princess

Feline Lover

dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
Okay yeah no.
This is dumb.

im just some a*****e on the internet whose opinion probably doesn't matter in the later future, being called bland oatmeal is nothing compared to any other insult and im not just talking about ones directed at gays just everyday insults, its nothing to be upset over??

I used to be butthurt about straight people being called bland oatmeal to but once I saw some going a long with it telling me they weren't hurt and they thought it was funny like,??? if they thought it was funny why am I so uptight about it, I'm not even straight.
Some people are bullied in person and she doesn't go on the internet that much to know that people on the internet are pretty used to being trolled. She'll get it eventually I'm sure but its a touchy subject to some people that expect worst to come after something small is said.
She's just one person compared to the rest of everyone, but she's the only person I've talked to around here and I know why she gets butthurt about this. @_@

Man-Hungry Receiver

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Purple pants 100
straight people aren't even the oatmeal they're that boring

Friendly Friend

VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
Okay yeah no.
This is dumb.

Some people are bullied in person and she doesn't go on the internet that much to know that people on the internet are pretty used to being trolled. She'll get it eventually I'm sure but its a touchy subject to some people that expect worst to come after something small is said.
She's just one person compared to the rest of everyone, but she's the only person I've talked to around here and I know why she gets butthurt about this. @_@

...That explains a lot, can you send my apologies to her for me if you don't mind?

a cute dragon's Princess

Feline Lover

dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
Okay yeah no.
This is dumb.

...That explains a lot, can you send my apologies to her for me if you don't mind?
Ah she's offline but I'll send her a message if you want... Did she block you back?

Friendly Friend

VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero

Ah she's offline but I'll send her a message if you want... Did she block you back?

I don't know but I feel kinda bad now, I assume everyone on the internet has been here for awhile like me and everyone else I know and would know a joke when they see one.

Yes that would be nice, I'd appreciate it as well , although i'm kind a c**k

a cute dragon's Princess

Feline Lover

dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero

I don't know but I feel kinda bad now, I assume everyone on the internet has been here for awhile like me and everyone else I know and would know a joke when they see one.

Nah. She joined Gaia a couple of weeks ago.
Also she posted a thread earlier about someone
who I guess mistaked her for having cancer because she's bald
so she's probably just had a bad day I'm thinking. :c
meh, aren't we all.

Friendly Friend

VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero
dumb 8bit cabbage
VertigoZero

Nah. She joined Gaia a couple of weeks ago.
Also she posted a thread earlier about someone
who I guess mistaked her for having cancer because she's bald
so she's probably just had a bad day I'm thinking. :c
meh, aren't we all.

ouch;; that's gotta hurt, well, at least she didn't have a bunch of weird people asking to rub her head for good luck like they did with my mom when she went bald from her cancer like omfg whats with you people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff