(.xX-MENx.)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[xModsx]ooo[xCannibal Cake, Kupocutie, zadkiel ilwe, Kuma Plushx]
xxx
CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x
Inspired by X-men, Comics, SuperHero's, Boredom.
Made by Rizzu
Literate
Ages 15+
Anime or Comic-esque Pictures Only

Ooc Mutant Lvl Rank Superpower Wiki Recruitment Thread

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
Greetings New Student's

xxxx1407 Graymalkin Lane, just outside of Salem Center of Westchester County, New York. Xavier's ancestral estate now serves as a private boarding school for "Gifted Youngsters". While indeed a school, it is also a safe haven for mutants where they can learn to use their powers, while training with the X-Men. Here at the Charles Xavier school for gifted youngster's we strive to make sure that every person no matter who, or what they are achieve their greatness.

xxxxWhile mutant acceptance began to slowly increase, more and more Mutants began to emerge from their hiding spaces. Many with abilities that people could barely grasp, it wasn't long until the government began to poke their nose into the lives of Mutants. Rounding them up, and sending them to remote, secure, Laboratory Bases. High Paid Scientists were instructed to take multiple DNA samples from multiple mutants, in hopes of gene-splicing Humans with the Mutant DNA to make a new form of Super Soldier.

xxxxHuman right, as well as Mutant right activists banned together, crowding every corner in every street around the United States as they protested this unethical treatment of people. It wasn't until ten years later were the lab's shut down. Everything seemed to quiet down, and it finally seemed like Humans and Mutants were going to get along together. However, even though the Government is no longer funding the labs, doesn't mean that the organization disappeared altogether. Recent News reports talk about a new radical group called 'U-Men' were going around and kidnapping Mutants once again.

xxxxUnfortunately, both X-Men, and Brotherhood fell victim to the U-Men's undying effort. The two sides banded together, despite their political views to free their comrades. As the attack from the mutants to free their brethren went on, the U-men saw no victory. Retreating and scattering they where pushed back for now. With the threat at hand extinguished, The Brotherhood, and X-Men have parted their ways from each other. An for once things seemed to have calmed down in the Mutant world. However, recent outbreaks of laboratory attacks have been all over the News. But not much else is well known regarding those attacks, besides it being a radical "Terrorist" group.

xxxxYou are the new generation of mutants, and this role-play will center around the interactions of the students The staff at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, The Morlocks, or The Brotherhood Of Mutants, among other threats. Part of the process is to discover who you are, your powers, and how you will fit in with society. This is their place to grow and train, and possibly partake in missions with an X-Men team leaders.

You get to decide if you are going to be one of the good guys, or will you listen to words of the brotherhood?

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
School

User Image

School Interior

User Image

School Dorms

User Image

Girl's Dorms:
#100 – Joan Melody Bates (Doctor)
#101 - Vacant
#102 - Vacant
#103 - Sophie Traziet (Oria)
#104 - reserved
#105 - Vacant
#106 - Vacant
#107 - Vacant
#108 - Vacant
#109 - Tatum Baine (X-39)
#110 - Siv Amelia Vendela (BlackDove)
#111 - Ororo Munroe (Storm)
#112 – Vacant
#113 - Bambi Leto Blair (Archive)
#114 - Vacant
#115 – Vacant
#116 - Vacant
#117 - Vacant

Boy's Dorms:
#200 – Logan Howlette (Wolverine)
#201 - Hank McCoy (Beast)
#202 - Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler)
#203 - Cassity Roland (63)
#204 - Acaised "Acair" Irving (Kraken)
#205 - Vacant
#206 - Vacant
#207 - Vacant
#208 - Vacant
#209 - Vacant
#210 - Tjaard Artur Ellefsen (Hermes)
#211 - Kaiser Stein Engle (Shadow Otter)
#212 – Vacant
#213 - Vacant
#214 - Vacant
#215 – Vacant
#216 - Gaberial Ivar Ellefsen (Apollo)
#217 - Emmett Carter Sullivan (Zsiga)
#218 - Zachiel Lucais Silver (Vespid)

Danger Room

User Image

Brotherhood House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Marathon 300
                      User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
                      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
                      CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
                      Rules

No. 1: This Is My World

I am the boss of X-Men. I wouldn't go so far as to describe myself as the goddess of this rp or anything but I am the highest authority. If you act like an a*****e or blatantly break the rules I will PM you once. If you continue to break the rules, you're out. I may choose to add other moderators as the rp progresses, but for now if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you should come to me. (unless told otherwise)

I have made my OWN plot and OWN storyline and progression for this RP. If you want to do anything, or gain anything it MUST RUN BY ME.

No. 2 : Literacy

This a literate rp. BEFORE THAT SCARES YOU OFF, let me explain what I consider to be "literate," as my rules for what constitutes "literacy" are a little more lenient than some others I have seen.

I prefer posting lengths to stay between three or more paragraphs per post. I understand that sometimes you can not type that much per post, and that's fine. Just when you are typing just keep in mind on how fulfilling is your post before you actually post it. Does it engage another character? Does the post provide sustenance about your character? Does this post allow others to engage in interaction? If so Great! However, I WILL NOT DEAL WITH LOCKED ACTIONS. I do not enjoy it, I do NOT like not being able to do what I wanted.

Post Locking happens when you engage in action, conversation, or whatever with another character and ending it in the same post. DONT DO THAT. Give the other person a chance to react! Who knows, maybe the outcome is something FUN! The Only time this is allowed is on SPECIAL occasions; IE. See under post's)

Punctuation, grammar, and spelling are important, but I won't freak out over the occasional typo, misspelling, or whatever. Just as long as the overall quality of your posts is good and you are clearly making an effort.

Under no circumstances will I tolerate text-speech (unless, of course, your character is texting). I also won't accept paragraphs with no punctuation, no capitalization, or, god forbid, both. Like that's seriously basic, and if you can't handle it go find a walk-in.

Please do not phoneticise regional or foreign accents. The occasional flavor text like "ain't" or "y'all" or "bloody hell" or "cheers, mate" should be enough to convey your accent. Phoneticised accents are really, REALLY difficult to do well. Like if you're Robert Burns, ok, but otherwise they are often hard to understand and they can come off like parodies. If you like, you can indicate in your post layout that your character is of a certain nationality or speaks with a certain accent.

No. 3: Posts

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO QUOTE EVERYONE/ANYONE YOU ARE ENGAGING WITH IN THIS ROLEPLAY.

Ghosting; Ghosting is when you move the another character (that isn't yours) with you to another location, Small talk scenes, ext. Ghosting is Different than God Modding due to the fact that You get PERMISSION to ghost someones character.

I require; "Pretty Post's" to put it bluntly. See how this thread Looks? I worked hard to make it eye grabbing, and really interesting. DO THE SAME WITH YOUR POST'S! If you cannot make one yourself, I heard through the grape vine that; Cerisorium (a good friend of mine) MAY graphic you a design, for money of course. If she won't I will be willing to make one for a small gold fee; 10k

Try to post once a day, at the very least. PM me if anything happens (we all have those minor unforeseeable crises and disasters) and you are not able to. I won't remove you unless you're gone for a long period--over a week or so, and I'll try and contact you before I even think of that. However, if you are online and not posting (me and my mods check) You will have ONE, and only ONE warning to post. If that is ignored then you are automatically removed and black listed.

Please, please be active. If you cannot dedicate being able to post at least twice a week then don't join. Inactivity leads to dying threads, and locked characters.

Use an illustration (any picture someone has drawn) rather than an actual photograph for your character pic. Anime pics are fine, but please no chibis. Make sure the character matches his or her picture. Like, if your character is 25 don't use a pic of what is clearly an under-age schoolgirl.

The MINIMUM font size for the main text of your posts should be 10 pt. It gets really annoying having to squint to read someone's post. Don't use colors that are too pale or garish either (like neon colors, and those of softer palletes but they are hard to read on white).

Please keep OOC comments in your post to a minimum. A few sentences are fine, but anything longer should be in the ooc thread. That's what it's there for. Do NOT post ONLY OOC comments in the main thread. The main thread is for rp posts only. If you accidentally post something that isn't an rp post in the main thread (it happens to the best of us), please delete it ASAP.

No. 4: Characters

No Mary-Sues or Marty-Stus. Characters without flaws are boring. If I have any twinge in the back of my head that you have made a Mary-Sue or Marty-Stu; they will be rejected.

No godmodding.

No autohitting or autowinning. When it comes to fighting in this RolePlay I am a STANDING advocate for Pming someone and working it out before hand.

Do not use existing characters from existing media. You can base your character's personality and/or appearance off of an existing character, but do NOT show me a carbon copy of a character thats already a well-known figure in a game, book, tv show, anime, or movie. At least give them a new name, a new backstory, and put your own spin on it. Recycling characters from former rps is all right, as long as they are updated to fit this universe.

No. 5: Etiquette

Cursing is allowed to a degree. We please ask that you do not do it extensively unless it is how your character is. This does NOT mean that any type of Derogatory slurs, or names are allowed.

Violence and romance are both strongly encouraged. I know that they're is going to be romance, and I want you guys to have fun and enjoy yourselves. However, when things are getting to much please try to leave something for the imagination. So if you feel the need to make sure that people know your character did the "diddly-doo" fine. Just do it in a nice Time-skipping way.

Things I don't tolerate: Bigotry (of any kind), rape jokes (Against Gaia TOS anyway), being a general a*****e, being an entitled brat, openly insulting other players. If you have ANY issues PM ME IMMEDIATELY. I will get back to you as soon as I am able and hopefully resolve any issues you might have.

This RP is a "safe space"--or as much of a safe space as I can make it. Everyone should feel comfortable, at ease, and secure in the fact that no one is judging them.

No. 6: Profiles

Please read the next segment regarding submission of profiles.

This is a Marvel based roleplay, please do not sign up as DC character's. It is not cute. Not one bit.

I have every right to deny you ANYTHING. If I don't like your mutant abilities, Mutant ranking, Background, ext. I have the RIGHT to say no. This is not up for debate, the moment you start fighting me about it, is the moment were done talking about it.

All Mutant Abilites MUST come from this wiki. When you are putting down your ability in your profile, YOU MUST link said powers from the wiki. IF it is not FOUND on the wiki, then you can not have it.

Mutant Ranking can be found on this Wiki. Please think rationally as there are limited spots for certain ranks.

No. 7: Progress

I would like to keep this roleplay a rather quick moving roleplay. This being said, the timeline is every five days equals one day in the roleplay. I will make announcements in the thread and quote you to let you know when a timeskip has happened.

No. 8: School Rules

Use of powers on each other in a harmful manner is prohibited. This includes physical fights as well. Fights will lead to Suspension, or even Expulsion in some cases. Students caught skipping classes, as well as training are punished to the following; Kitchen Duty, Laundry Duty, Bathroom Duty, Garbage Duty, and even Cleaning of the Danger Room after a training session.

All student's are encouraged to work and grab hold of their abilities as long as they are accompanied by one of the following; Ororo, Hank, or Kurt. Those with failing grades will be forcibly excused from training until grades improve.

Use of the Danger Room is off limits to all students unless accompanied by a teacher. If a student wishes to use the Danger Room they must schedule an appointment with one of the following Teachers; Ororo, Logan, Hank, or Tatum.

Student's have a curfew of 9pm from Monday-Friday. 10pm. on non-school nights. Student's may leave the property as long as they get permission from Ororo, or Hank. If they wish to stay out later than their scheduled curfew's they must get permission. Lights out occur at 11pm sharp.

No student's are allowed to use any vehicle, or equipment on campus unless approved by a staff member, or Teacher.

No outside personal are allowed into the university unless scheduled in advance with Logan. All requests must be in two week advancements. Any Student caught smuggling in an outsider is subjected to the following; Kitchen Duty, Laundry Duty, Bathroom Duty, Garbage Duty, Volunteer Work, and even Cleaning of the Danger Room after a training session.

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
    CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
    Profiles

How To fill out a profile:

◯ You will be making your OWN thread (Located in the Testing Forum) For this profile. Profile's should be posted FIRST, before sending in your RESERVATION You will then Copy the Link from the thread, and insert it where it is needed into the reserve. If You do not do this, you will be ignored.

◯ Reserves are to be PM'd to me, with the title; Cerebo has Detected a New Mutant.

◯ Once your profile is completely finished, please PM me again, title the PM; X-Gene; Character Name

◯ Along with your Profile, an Reserve; Below are RELATIONSHIP SLOTS. These are to be used and posted in your thread. (Plot with others a head of time to figure out relationships) Feel free to leave some relationships blank! Just keep them updated as they go!

◯ No Realistic Pictures Please. This is a Fantasy, Sci-fi based plot, I want unique and interesting people! Not to mention that you'd be using a REAL persons photo. It Creeps Me Out. Please use either; Southern Style Art, Semi-realism, Anime, even Comic book-esque. Just NO real photo's.

◯ All profiles will be viewed, and Discussed with my Mod's. This may take anywhere from 1-3 days.

◯ Mutant Powers, Mutant Ranking, Height, Weight, Ext. May be subject to change depending on what it is. There is absolutely NO discussion on the matter.

◯ You may play a cannon character, HOWEVER; you must send me a three paragraph post of you acting as them as a tryout. Not all Canon Characters are Playable.

◯ You MAY have relationships, Backgrounds, ties with Canon characters. HOWEVER, if the background, relationship, or ties seem to outrageous then it will be asked to be removed.

OFFSPRING OF CANON CHARACTERS WILL NOT, I REPEAT, WILL NOT BE;

Just as Powerful as their parents.
                                Stronger than their Parents.
                                Have different Powers as their Parents.

Reservation:

[list][list][list]
    [url=Profile Thread URL Here][imgleft]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/100x1005237_zpsd3cddf34.gif[/imgleft][/url]
    [size=18]Ⓧ[/size] [size=12][i][color=COLOR=2]First, Middle, Last[/color][/i][/size] [size=18]Ⓧ[/size]
    [size=14][b][color=COLOR1]Trait[/color][/b] ll [b][color=COLOR2]Trait[/color][/b] ll [b][color=COLOR1]Trait[/color][/b][/size]
    [size=12][b][color=COLOR1]❛[/color] [/b][i][color=COLOR2]Quote Here[/color][/i] [b][color=COLOR1]❜[/color][/b][/size]
    [color=COLOR1][size=14]⊗[/size][/color] [color=COLOR2]Year/Grade/X-Men/BrotherHood/Neutral[/color]
    [color=COLOR1][size=14]⊗[/size][/color] [color=COLOR2]Username[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

Relationship:

[size=24][color=white]x[/color][color=#40404F]『[/color][color=#646060][i][b]✖[/b][/color][color=Darkgray]✖[/color][/i][b][color=dimgray]FIRSTNAME[/color][/b][i][b][color=Darkgray]✖[/color][/b][color=#646060]✖[/color][/i][color=#808080]❝[/color][color=#AA98A9][u][color=#B2BEB5]CODENAME[/color][/u][/color][color=#808080]❞[/color][color=#40404F]』[/color][/size]
    [list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/100x1005237_zpsd3cddf34.gif[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=#646060][color=#B2BEB5]❤[/color]❤❤❤❤[/color][/size]
    [size=18][color=white]x[/color][color=dimgray]relationship[/color][/size]
    [list][list][size=9][color=#4C7D7E]❝[/color] description here. description here. description here. description here.
    description here. description here. description here. description here.
    description here. description here. description here. description here. [color=#4C7D7E]❞[/color] [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Profile:

[color=COLOR1][align=center][img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/ca804298-a0ea-4624-b5dc-8dfcd2a25b6c_zps3e2f3c33.png[/img]

[i][color=COLOR2]▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color]
    [/i]
    [size=18][b]TRAIT [/b]ll TRAIT ll [b]TRAIT[/b][/size]

FIRST MIDDLE LAST

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]General Info [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]
    [i]▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/i][/color]

Code Name[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2]Here[/color]
    Age[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2](16+)[/color]
    Gender[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2](cis male, cis female, or trans*)[/color]
    Sexuality[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2](Hetero, Pan, Bi, etc)[/color]
    Allegiance[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2](Brotherhood, X-Men, Neutral)[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Detailed General Information [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]

Eye Color[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Here[/color]
    Hair Color[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Here[/color]
    Body Built[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Here (Will be Checking with Weight and Height on a typical BMI Scale) (Be Realistic)[/color]
    Height[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2]Here (Will be Checking with Weight on a typical BMI Scale) (Be Realistic)[/color]
    Weight[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2]Here (Will be Checking with Height on a typical BMI Scale) (Be Realistic)[/color]
    Powers[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Max 5 Powers (5 powered mutants are limited.) (All powers must have links to the Wiki, and are subject to change upon final decision.)[/color]
    Mutant Threat Lvl [size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]( Please Use the Wiki to Determine, again Subject to change upon final decision.)[/color]
    Origins[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]Here [/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Likes [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]

⊗ [color=COLOR2]LIKE[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Dislikes [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]

⊗ [color=COLOR2]DISLIKE[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Strengths [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]
    (Strengths should be things that would give your character an Advantage. THESE ARE NOT CHARACTER TRAITS, THESE ARE NOT POWERS.) (Ex. If you are Loyal, then others would take your word over others.) (min. of 3, Max of 5)

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]Weaknesses [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]
    (Weaknesses should be things that make your character flawed. THESE ARE NOT CHARACTER TRAITS, THESE AREN'T ALL POWER BASED.) (Ex. If you had Reptilian Physiology; a Weakness would be Cold Climates, Ice, Snow Ext. These are to be USED against you when fighting.) (min. of 3, Max of 10)
    ⊗ [color=COLOR2]WEAKNESS[/color]

[color=COLOR2] [size=16][color=COLOR1]General Information [img]http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af137/mrssqueekers/BlinkingTypingLine_zpsff00cc41.gif[/img][/color][/size]

Personality[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]At least one paragraph[/color]
    Biography[size=18][b]»[/b] [/size] [color=COLOR2]At least 2 Paragraphs[/color]
    Who's in control [size=18][b]»[/b] [/size][color=COLOR2]USERNAME[/color]
    [/align][/color]

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
    CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
    X-men

User Image HANK MCCOY
          KIND ll INTELLIGENT ll LOYAL
          I'm a farm boy who just wants to have a good laugh in life, with no regrets.
          X-Men: Doctor: Science
          RIZZU

User Image Ororo Munroe
          Motherly ll Conductive ll Forward
          You counter despair with hope. You strive forever for the best you are capable to be! Therein lies the victory!
          X-Men: Headmistress/Special Ability Training
          Kupocutie

User Image KURT WAGNER
          IMPISH ll FLIRTY ll LONELY
          This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel.
          X-MEN: TEAM DRILLS INSTRUCTOR
          RIZZU

User Image
          Logan
          Abrasive ll Protective ll Loyal
          We're not alone. We're together. Not just a team, but family.
          X-Men
          Kupocutie

User Image
          Doreen "Squirrel Girl" Grey
          Daring ll Friendly ll Daydreamer
          "I can't think of anything more rewarding than helping guide a child into the person they will eventually become."
          21/Substitute-Teacher/X-Men
          Jazzfox

Staff

User Image TATUM BAINE
          HARSH ll DETERMINED ll AGGRESSIVE
          When God gave you to me he never said that you were mine, that I could keep you always--only borrowed for a time.
          Now, He's called you home, I'm sad and I shed tears. Yet, I'm glad He loaned you to me and we had these many years.

X-MEN: Field Training Teacher
          RIZZU

User Image
          ACAISEID IRVING
          Proud ll Dutiful ll Eccentric
          Life on the sea has always called to me, but life helping other has called to me even longer.
          X-Men, History Teacher
          Sexy Cervantes

Siv, Amelia, Vendela
          LOVING ll INNOCENT ll DITZY
          Some see an angel, some see a monster, but really it's just me. Siv.
          X-men ; Home Economics Teacher
          Plum_duchess

User Image Gabriel Ivar Ellefsen
          Flirtatious ll Arrogant ll Brash
          Every night they fall like dominoes
          How he does it, only Heaven knows

23/X-Men
          zadkiel ilwe

User Image
          Alexandria Bernadette Cadieux
          Evasive ll Personable ll Hedonistic
          ...you just got to learn to take me with a tiny pinch of salt!
          22/X-Men
          Cerisomnium

True Neutral

User Image
          Alexander, Bud, Davis
          Loyal ll Outgoing ll Flirty
          Sometimes you just gotta roll the dice.
          Neutral
          iiCrimsonR0se

User Image
          Bryan Thomas White
          calculating ll emotional ll stoic
          Every emotion, if it is sincere, is involuntary.
          Neutral
          Scorpion_Impulse

User Image Cassity Roland
          Cunning ll Neutral ll Self-preservation
          Fighting for what you believe in and you'll end up dying for your cause.
          Neutral
          Sexy Cervantes

User Image
          Jack Koden Sullivan
          Ambitious ll Alpha ll Determined
          What'd you say? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my own awesome.
          Neutral
          Cannibal Cake

X-Men Students

User Image
          Ansul Movak
          Childlike ll Curious ll Calm
          Why for what sparkles in the corner of my eye...
          Freshman X men
          MiquL

User Image
          Lillian Annabelle Midori
          Disconsolate ll Farouche ll Nervous
          Luck always seems like it belongs to someone else.
          Freshman/X-Men
          Cerisomnium

User Image EMMETT CARTER SULLIVAN
          STOIC ll AGGRESSIVE ll BRASH
          Well, to be truthful the blueprint's simply rage and youthful exuberance
          X-MEN; SENIOR
          RIZZU

User Image Zachiel Lucais Silver
          Ambitious ll Petulant ll Deceiving
          Bratty, greedy? Oh, no... I'm just more ambitious and passionate than everyone else. And I will always get what I want.
          X-Men Student, Senior/'Rehabilitating Juvenile Delinquent'
          CannibalCake

User Image
          Kaiser Stein Engle
          Trouble Maker ll ll Childish
          Why are you even alive if you're not having fun?
          Super-Senior X-men Student
          CannibalCake

User Image Sophie Traziet
          Optimistic ll Loyal ll Naive
          I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
          Sophomore / X-Men
          Kupocutie

User Image
          Jasmine Titannia Smith
          Earnest ll Eager ll Excitable
          Baa Weep Gra Na Weep Ninne Ban!
          16/Sophomore/X-Men
          Jazzfox

Neutral Students

User Image
          Dakota Jacob Forest
          Passonate ll Caring ll Determine
          There is a beast inside all of us
          17/Junior/Neutral
          Helios Nostros

User Image Tjaard Artur Ellefsen
          Laid-back ll Impish ll Manipulative
          You're loveable, so loveable- but you're just trouble
          17/Junior/Neutral
          zadkiel ilwe

User Image Juliet Dolores
          Lascivious ll Affectionate ll Hot-mess
          Keep it "classy", never trashy, just a little bit nasty.
          Sophomore / Neutral
          KupoCutie

User Image Bambi Leto Blair
          Quiet ll Cautious ll Shy
          I have always imagined Life as a kind of library: every person and place is a book full of information to read, be it written, spoken, or scarred.
          17/Junior/Neutral
          BobtailedDumpling

BrotherHood Members

User Image ZAPHORA FARKAS
          PROMISCUOUS ll SASSY ll IMPISH
          Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere
          The Brotherhood; Current Makeshift Leader
          RIZZU

User Image Alexandre Emile Descoteaux
          Reserved ll Romantic ll Gentle
          You heard my voice, I came out of the woods by choice
          Shelter also gave their shade, but in the dark I have no name

Brotherhood
          zadkiel ilwe

User Image
          Kiki Valintina Massis
          Shy ll Warm Hearted ll Adventurous
          The only things holding you down are fear and doubt. Both hold you back, but only one ties you down.
          Neutral/BrotherHood
          Ousob

User Image
          Chase Fredrick White
          rash ll opinionated ll hot-headed
          The will of my whisp?
          Brotherhood
          Scorpion_Impulse

Tatyana Anastasia Ekk
          Vicious ll Salacious ll Drunkard
          "There's not enough Booze in the world to make me forget the crap I've seen, but I might as well try."
          BrotherHood
          Plum_duchess

User Image
          Conan 'Phobos' Gein
          Charming ll Manipulative ll Obsessive
          You're incredibly beautiful, and I'm willing to bet that that's the least interesting thing about you.
          Brotherhood, Intel
          BobtailedDumpling

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
    CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
    Classes

Weather Report!
    January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 || 31

Sunday|| Monday|| Tuesday|| Wednesday|| Thursday|| Friday|| Saturday

Freezing || Chilly || Cold || Mild || Warm || Hot || Very Hot || Raining || Storming || Snowing

Early Morning (4AM-7AM) || Morning (7AM-12PM)|| Afternoon (12PM-6PM) || Evening (6PM-12AM)|| Midnight (12AM-4AM)

Monday:
    Morning: Science
    Afternoon: History
    Evening: Team Drills

Tuesday:
    Morning: Math
    Afternoon: English
    Evening: Free Time

Wednesday:
    Morning: Special Ability Training
    Afternoon: Combat Training
    Evening: Team Drills

Thursday:
    Morning: Science
    Afternoon: Math
    Evening: Study Hall

Friday:
    Morning: Weapon Training
    Afternoon: English
    Evening: Field Training

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
    CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
    Announcement Time!
    March 16th,2013 First Published, had a large group.
    December 3rd,2013 Remade Thread.
    January 3rd,2014 Hit our 1 Month Mark!
    February 3rd,2014 Hit our 2 Month Mark!!
    March 3rd,2014 Hit our 3 Month Mark!!! (posting sorta of slowed down.)
    April 3rd,2014 Hit our 4 Month Mark!!!! (Posting Halted due to thread owner working long hours.)
    April 5th,2013 Owner's Work schedule evened out; Continuing our Story with a very Active group. Moving onto Arc 2!!!! Thank you everyone for sticking with me!

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[xModsx]ooo[xThe Dancing Flame, Tjarrdx]
    xxx
    CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
    Announcement Characters that are K.I.A. and won't be accepted! List is subject to change at any time.
    K.I.A Jean Grey AKA Pheonix
    K.I.A Magneto
    K.I.A Hope Summers
    K.I.A Scott Summer AKA Cyclops
    K.I.A Emma Frost
    K.I.A Charles Xavier
    K.I.A Kitty Pryde
    K.I.A Rogue
    K.I.A The Blob
    K.I.A The Scarlet Witch
    K.I.A Jubilee
    K.I.A Choir
    K.I.A Legion
    K.I.A The Danger Room (person bullshit)
    K.I.A Psylock
    K.I.A Surge
    K.I.A The Juggernaut
    K.I.A Avalanche
    K.I.A Bishop
    K.I.A Ruby Summers
    K.I.A Hope Summers

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

X-Men

xxxxOn a snowy winter morning the Xavier mansion started to rouse from it's slumber, set to work on a new chapter of the X-Men and their students. As Hank and Tatum, two teachers at the institute, woke up and got ready for the day, a new student arrived. Zachiel, greeted by headmistress Ororo, was reluctant to be there but it beat prison. As the rest of the mansion awoke, from the pranksters Kaiser and Kurt, to the couples who spent their nights together and those who where just planning to make breakfast, Zachiel got shown around the madness that would become his home for the time being.

xxxxAfter a rather heated session in the danger room with Logan and Tatum, followed by a science class where in Malifeca would show off her temper and mutant abilities, the students got a moment to relax.

Ominous news about strange kidnappings where starting to do rounds on the news...

xxxxThey where caused by the human extremists, the U-Men. Men in dark, sealed suits that dreamed of pure perfection by mixing human and mutant, splicing them together into the perfect being, the homo perfectus! As they prepared, the X mansion remained unaware for too long. Students meant to arrive at the mansion where intercepted by the black suited terrors and dragged to a secret base for horrible experiments. Their fighting quelled by the nullification technology they had.

xxxxTjaard, a winged mutant student, called the alarm as the U-Men launched their attack upon the mansion but to no avail. They had surprise on their side and without their mutant abilities to fight back, many students and X-Men where grabbed and thrown into black vans that drove off into the snow. The remaining body of students and staff reeled from the brutality of the attack before attempting to come up with a rescue plan. Something not made easier by the remnants of the Brotherhood, enemy of the Xmen, showing up and explaining the same had happened to them.

xxxxAn alliance, tho fragile, was formed between the two groups and after much shouting, a plan was finally formed just as the snowfall became too heavy. A blizzard raged for a week, the captured mutants being horribly experimented on in the secret U-Men base and some even disfigured, as the others could do nothing but wait. With info from Dakota, a new student, the base was found and a plan was set in motion. Kaiser and Chase entered the base with an EMP device and blew it to prevent the nullifiers from working. From cryo units to normal cells, all opened and all where hauled out by the infiltration team as the assault team attacked the front door. A quick but hectic fight later, with a lot of luck, the mutants extracted, leaving the base in pure chaos. The U-Men... disbanded and disappeared as quickly as they had formed, ending the chapter of terror for the people caught.

You will join the role play in Arc II, Which will be set during christmas after the U-Men attack.

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

Brotherhood

xxxxZaphora, head of the remaining brotherhood, and the rest of her group where in Starbucks planning on throwing a wrench in the plans of the anti-mutant group's gathering. They'd show power to those who hated the mutants, those who should rightfully fear the mutants. But before their plan would come to a fruition a small group of men in black suits had entered the shop too, seemingly looking for trouble.

xxxxThey where the human extremists, the U men. Men in dark, sealed suits that dreamed of pure perfection by mixing human and mutant, splicing them together into the perfect being, the homo perfectus!

xxxxA quick scuffle later the brotherhood escaped and put the whole thing past them as new recruits joined their righteous cause. One who had no clothes to call her own. So Zaphora went on a shopping spree with her and some of her best men, only to avoid the calamity of the U-Men invasion.

xxxxSoon the U-Men caught up with them and they had to escape and regroup and defeated, crawled to the X-Men expecting sneers and no help, only to find the X-Men mansion to b e in a similar state. Students where missing, even teachers and staff had been kidnapped it seems in an elaborate attack.

xxxxAn alliance, tho fragile, was formed between the two groups and after much shouting, a plan was finally formed just as the snowfall became too heavy. A blizzard raged for a week, the captured mutants being horribly experimented on in the secret U-Men base and some even disfigured, as the others could do nothing but wait. With info from Dakota, a new student, the base was found and a plan was set in motion. Kaiser and Chase entered the base with an EMP device and blew it to prevent the nullifiers from working. From cryo units to normal cells, all opened and all where hauled out by the infiltration team as the assault team attacked the front door. A quick but hectic fight later, with a lot of luck, the mutants extracted, leaving the base in pure chaos. The U-Men... disbanded and disappeared as quickly as they had formed, ending the chapter of terror for the people caught.

You will join the role play in Arc II, Which will be set during christmas after the U-Men attack.

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

(.xX-MENx.)
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx
    CHARLES XAVIER SCHOOL

FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS
    100 x 100 Images for Relationships:
    Canon X-men:

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
    User Image

X-Men Staff:

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Imagexxx

True Nuetral:

X-Men Students:

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexxx

Neutral Students:

Brotherhood Members:

User ImagexxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Clambake 200
    • Marathon 300