Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

Look, you'll make items all you damn well please but can we get some girl legs that aren't in a cutesy pose, turned inward, and are just...standing there, for once?

spelling fail

Magical Raider

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Or just give us some new items (bottoms + footwear) as an alternative to the teeny legmods.

Indomitable Bro

I'd like some more shoes/boots that aren't heels as well!

Hesitant Mystic

those type of legs just look so uncomfortable

Bunny

I like them, they make your character seem petite or dainty with the pigeon toes!
But there does need to be some versatility and not everyone's feet need to be perpendicular.. sweatdrop

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
lovely ghosts

I naturally stand like that all the time IRL since I'm pigeon-footed (never got it corrected and never saw the need to). Somehow I'm more comfortable standing that way than normally. I don't know why.

Hesitant Mystic

Sakura Latte
lovely ghosts

I naturally stand like that all the time IRL since I'm pigeon-footed (never got it corrected and never saw the need to). Somehow I'm more comfortable standing that way than normally. I don't know why.
ah, well whatever works for you. heart
personally my feet face straight, so standing like that makes my knees hurt.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Yeaaaaah, you're not the first person to ask for them to try and change up the leg poses nor will you be the last. I'm kind of sick to death of the "omg super kawaiiiiII ~>w<" poses. Sick to death of 'em. But they just keep coming out.

I mean, God forbid they make leg mods that look, you know... normal. Like you're just standing there. No inwardly-turned knees or toes. No pinpoint feet. I don't know what the obsession is with making every feminine item look dainty. Not everyone likes dainty. Give a little wiggle room for variety, please.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I would just like more shoes.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I call them the pee legs. Yeah I would love to have a wider variety of leg poses.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Wait wait wait.

Intern legs?

Like they're juniors in leg college and got a summer internship?

Aged Goat

Some of them don't even look like the 'pee pee' pose, they look like they took a crowbar to the side of one knee.

Conservative Millionaire

Yes, we need some hyper-manly musclebound leg mods to balance this stuff out. The kind of leg mods that would've been PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff