Total Votes:[ 70 ]

saya shiver's Waifu

Alien Friend

The musical Gerudo
Winndy
The musical Gerudo

Yeah I updated it in the main post I did. c:

There are a looot of characters.

Mainly though, the issue right now is that a lot of people are busy with various life things, so characters either are not there, or characters are in limbo waiting for the other person to respond.
Currently, Gabe, Cheshire and Seph are waiting for replies. Silas is there, but not at a table, just kind of hanging out. Alice is asleep. xD And like I said, the Goddess would probably be at her Spring (she is afraid to leave Bluebell proper anyway).

thanks so much for all your help by the way! this makes my first post a lot easier haha

any word on the status of Katherine or Amara?

Dammit I forgot to update Kathrine.
Amara's date is yet to arrive.

Friendly Friend

Winndy
The musical Gerudo
Winndy
The musical Gerudo

Mainly though, the issue right now is that a lot of people are busy with various life things, so characters either are not there, or characters are in limbo waiting for the other person to respond.
Currently, Gabe, Cheshire and Seph are waiting for replies. Silas is there, but not at a table, just kind of hanging out. Alice is asleep. xD And like I said, the Goddess would probably be at her Spring (she is afraid to leave Bluebell proper anyway).

thanks so much for all your help by the way! this makes my first post a lot easier haha

is Katherine alone as well? or did she leave?

saya shiver's Waifu

Alien Friend

The musical Gerudo
Winndy
The musical Gerudo
Winndy
The musical Gerudo

Ah no. Her date, Toby, arrived. Hopefully NOW the chart is all up to date. Lordy. I shouldn't be doing this close to 1 am. xD

Friendly Friend

Winndy
The musical Gerudo
Winndy
The musical Gerudo
Winndy
The musical Gerudo

Ah no. Her date, Toby, arrived. Hopefully NOW the chart is all up to date. Lordy. I shouldn't be doing this close to 1 am. xD

ahhh okay!

yeah I should be sleeping too haha, but I WANT TO GET THIS POST OUT

I think I'll slowly start on a spreadsheet tomorrow haha

saya shiver's Waifu

Alien Friend

The musical Gerudo

ahhh okay!

Ugh. Others have been better at updating it than me. Ha ha.

Well, I will probably go sleep now. xD

Excellent. o3o

Friendly Friend

Winndy
The musical Gerudo

ahhh okay!

Ugh. Others have been better at updating it than me. Ha ha.

Well, I will probably go sleep now. xD

Excellent. o3o

all righty, g'night! thanks again!
Melnil
Art and Penny have a ten year age difference, so she was like 8 when he moved to Bluebell. He also loves nature! Maybe they could have gone on mini excursions when she was younger and he was still new, to kind of help him get to know the area! She could have watched his blonde hair turn white and his transformation from a spoiled city boy to a passionate priest LOL.

He's kind of a terse guy and doesn't always give off the best first impressions, but he freely uses profanities/complains around friends. He gets into serious priest mode if someone ever needs to talk to him about anything, whether the person is a friend, stranger, or whatever.

Yeah, I think Noah and Penny could be on good terms, but they probably wouldn't know each other very well, since he was even more withdrawn during his school days. But like they can say hi and make small talk if they ever see each other :3
Merlin The Mage
Noah looooves hearing about magic and believes in it. IDK maybe he can see her as the customer who occasionally tells the most interesting stories.

And for Arthur, they can just know each other in passing then. Like he'd be open to any conversation if she had any questions about the church. He also believes in magic.

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Natural CHICLE
Noah looooves hearing about magic and believes in it. IDK maybe he can see her as the customer who occasionally tells the most interesting stories.

And for Arthur, they can just know each other in passing then. Like he'd be open to any conversation if she had any questions about the church. He also believes in magic.

If Noah ever had a difficult customer while she was there she'd have stood up for him as well.

As for Arthur, sounds good.

Shirtless Noob

The musical Gerudo
Argentine.the.Tangerine
What kind of number would you need?

Please keep in mind that G'ral is lazy and kind of a dip. xD

G'ral needs to have been in town for at least more than 340 years haha

no problem! we'll see how things work out (;

That's probably a fair time for him to be there casually doing nothing.
Argentine.the.Tangerine
I think the Noel post was really sweet jus sayin'

Shirtless Noob

Natural CHICLE
Aw yay! I'm glad! <3

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Argentine.the.Tangerine

Natural CHICLE

I've added characters from both of you to Alouette's journal so if you want, take a look and let me know if I need to change anything.
Merlin The Mage
looks good to me!
i also need to update journals sigh

Friendly Friend

Argentine.the.Tangerine
The musical Gerudo
Argentine.the.Tangerine
What kind of number would you need?

Please keep in mind that G'ral is lazy and kind of a dip. xD

G'ral needs to have been in town for at least more than 340 years haha

no problem! we'll see how things work out (;

That's probably a fair time for him to be there casually doing nothing.

I will pm you thennnnnn

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
        So… I'm thinking I may want a table number for Anthony orz
        I have no idea what he'd do with Cleo, but I'm going nuts here.
        I'm bored XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces