Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Kitten

ok ive been playing gaia for a while and am just getting into ZOMG. need to know how i can get better weapons that wont cost me an arm and a leg

Vicious Prophet

All the weapons drop in-game.

beg for your life's Partner In Crime

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Don't buy anything. No point in it anymore.
Putting effort into zOMG! is pointless these days unfortunately. confused

Once you get to about cl 5.0, you're pretty much good. Stay in Bass'ken Lake, try to get a crew for Papa Saw in the Saw Mill, and farm gold.

Until then, just farm orbs along the way and rank up your rings as much and as evenly as possible.

Quest chains gives you an option to pick one random ring with a CL based on where you complete the quest chain.
All things you kill gives out a chance of loot, gold, orbs, and rings for you to use.
Make sure they con green to you otherwise chances of anything above will lessen.

Tenacious Sage

Just kill monsters, increase your luck for a higher chance of a ring drop
And also do the quests so you can choose a ring at the end

Conning Tips
Purple = You're too high level (1.6+ above the monster's own CL) = no loot
Blue = You are 0.6 - 1.5 CL above the monster's own CL... loot chance half of max
Green = You are 0.5 CL above or below the monster's own CL... max loot chance
Yellow = You are 0.6 - 1.5 CL below the monster's CL... still max loot chance, but harder to kill (so less loot)
Red = You are 1.6 CL or less than monster's CL. You still get loot, but it's really tough to kill them, and not worth your time~

Improve your luck!

The Quick N' Dirty Guide to Luck
User Image

Crew Up!

Crewing up really helps because of the increased rate of kills. More kills: better chances for drops
Touhru Adachi

Don't buy anything. No point in it anymore.
Putting effort into zOMG! is pointless these days unfortunately. confused

Once you get to about cl 5.0, you're pretty much good. Stay in Bass'ken Lake, try to get a crew for Papa Saw in the Saw Mill, and farm gold.

Until then, just farm orbs along the way and rank up your rings as much and as evenly as possible.

Well judging from OP's post, that is terrible advice.
What are you gonna do with a few rings just from starting out? You may as well kill everything repeatedly until you get a marginal set.
Meguriuta
Just kill monsters, increase your luck for a higher chance of a ring drop
And also do the quests so you can choose a ring at the end

Conning Tips
Purple = You're too high level (1.6+ above the monster's own CL) = no loot
Blue = You are 0.6 - 1.5 CL above the monster's own CL... loot chance half of max
Green = You are 0.5 CL above or below the monster's own CL... max loot chance
Yellow = You are 0.6 - 1.5 CL below the monster's CL... still max loot chance, but harder to kill (so less loot)
Red = You are 1.6 CL or less than monster's CL. You still get loot, but it's really tough to kill them, and not worth your time~

Crew Up!

Crewing up really helps because of the increased rate of kills. More kills: better chances for drops

Fixed that for you.

Tenacious Sage

0101001101101111X

Fixed that for you.

You just removed the image and I did state n my post to increase your luck neutral So you didn't really fix anything?
Meguriuta
0101001101101111X

Fixed that for you.

You just removed the image and I did state n my post to increase your luck neutral So you didn't really fix anything?

Yeah I did.
Telling someone to increase your luck with rings with rings they have yet to get seems conflicting don't you think?

Tenacious Sage

0101001101101111X
Meguriuta
0101001101101111X

Fixed that for you.

Yeah I did.
Telling someone to increase your luck with rings with rings they have yet to get seems conflicting don't you think?

She didn't list the rings she had. Neither of us know which rings she has exactly since she may have gotten those ring drops in VG or Bills or whatever. Plus, it will be helpful for her if she wants to know what rings when they drop or if she chooses to select them will be helpful for her gaining more luck and thus more rings.

EDIT: So you are Binary. I am looking forward to your puns. 3nodding
Meguriuta
0101001101101111X
Meguriuta
0101001101101111X

Fixed that for you.

Yeah I did.

She didn't list the rings she had. Neither of us know which rings she has exactly since she may have gotten those ring drops in VG or Bills or whatever. Plus, it will be helpful for her if she wants to know what rings when they drop or if she chooses to select them will be helpful for her gaining more luck and thus more rings.

EDIT: So you are Binary. I am looking forward to your puns. 3nodding

I would say the same thing about OP's vagueness but it doesn't have the ring to it when you give a detailed explanation. That way everyone can understand where you're coming from and not have them assume you're charging on their threads. Suppressing your explanations will follow-up to a thread of confusion.
Long story short: Don't explain your posts and "U dune goof".
Which also reminds me about OP's post being vague.
Like nearly every single game ever. You get more rings(weapons) as you progress through the game. Killing regular animated gives you a small chance to get a ring and defeating instances and bosses gives you a high chance of getting a ring. Completing story line quests will also award you a choice of which ring to select.

GumiSihka's Wife

Perfect Hellraiser

14,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
Just do the quests NPC's have, kill monsters, and if you join a crew it might go a little faster. biggrin

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Yeah doing the quests is the best way of getting rings in general. I would recommend doing as many of them as possible and not just use papa saw to level from 5cl to 10cl because you'll die by the time you try shallow seas for the first time and it helps you improve your gameplay. It's really easy to get from 1cl to 10cl in two weeks or less just by doing quests. It took me months to get from 10cl to 12cl, so just be patient when you get to that point. Some of the best attack rings I like a lot are hack, slash, mantis, fire rain, hot foot, heavy water balloon, solar, and shark attack. Don't forget to get some buffs along the way too. Divinity, Rock, Halo, and Coyote are good starter buffs, but eventually try to get them all. By the time you reach shallow seas and dead man's shadow, you'll probably carry 3-4 attacks, 2 buffs, meat ring, and a heal.
Scobre
Yeah doing the quests is the best way of getting rings in general. I would recommend doing as many of them as possible and not just use papa saw to level from 5cl to 10cl because you'll die by the time you try shallow seas for the first time and it helps you improve your gameplay. It's really easy to get from 1cl to 10cl in two weeks or less just by doing quests. It took me months to get from 10cl to 12cl, so just be patient when you get to that point. Some of the best attack rings I like a lot are hack, slash, mantis, fire rain, hot foot, heavy water balloon, solar, and shark attack. Don't forget to get some buffs along the way too. Divinity, Rock, Halo, and Coyote are good starter buffs, but eventually try to get them all. By the time you reach shallow seas and dead man's shadow, you'll probably carry 3-4 attacks, 2 buffs, meat ring, and a heal.

The only reason why it takes so long to go from CL10 to CL12 is the lame drop rates with the Shorbs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff