< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Aged Noob

7,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexcess
Tip Your Hoes
ikr me too! and no they havn't but i heard whats her name whose from that 70s show and plays Alex there were rumors that she's not going to be in season 2 neutral

Scandal?
What, what.
ohhhmygosh
BUT BUT
HOT DONNA!!!!!!!
hahaha she is so amazing in That 70's show & Orange is the New black. When I realized who the person was I flipped out
I was like
BLACK HAIR what. hahaha.
I have never heard of Scandal before O:

ERMAHGAWD you have to watch like the first 5 or 10 eps it...it reels you in its like omg omg i cant tell you but you have to start watching it and tell me what you think

uhh idek hmmm what category gonk T.V? cartoons? documentaries? action? gay/lesbian? i've watched some movies fromt hat category they are okay xD but do you know how many category netflix has????

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
10k10k 2

It's just so sad. I made like 150mil yesterday from buying GC and wanted to buy something cheap off my wishlist. The scarf was the cheapest thing I had on it. SO SAD. This inflation is insane. INSANE.

Your slippers are adorable though. Just forget the price tag. Haha
Waaahhh Gaia Cash unfortunately is my crack at times xp
and dayumm that's not cool ;~;
Thank you so mucH though! Yes I love them so the way I think of it, is wait... how much did I spend on it? eh, who cares razz
INSANITYYY

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Tip Your Hoes
ERMAHGAWD you have to watch like the first 5 or 10 eps it...it reels you in its like omg omg i cant tell you but you have to start watching it and tell me what you think

uhh idek hmmm what category gonk T.V? cartoons? documentaries? action? gay/lesbian? i've watched some movies fromt hat category they are okay xD but do you know how many category netflix has????
I will definitely have to check it out!! YAY NEW SHOWSSS.
Hmm I don't want to give out too much...hmm.. I will say.. it's not a cartoon...not a movie...and not a documentary. Those hints for meow =^-^=

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
I HAVE FAAAAITH
whee

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sexcess
10k10k 2

It's just so sad. I made like 150mil yesterday from buying GC and wanted to buy something cheap off my wishlist. The scarf was the cheapest thing I had on it. SO SAD. This inflation is insane. INSANE.

Your slippers are adorable though. Just forget the price tag. Haha
Waaahhh Gaia Cash unfortunately is my crack at times xp
and dayumm that's not cool ;~;
Thank you so mucH though! Yes I love them so the way I think of it, is wait... how much did I spend on it? eh, who cares razz
INSANITYYY

Haha! I don't allow myself to buy too much. I try for $10 a month, max. gonk

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
10k10k 2

That's good though! I have only been doing free surveys so that's how I get mine but I've also done the 10 dollars each I think within the past month or two. I mean it's really not too bad but I just feel like it's crack for me lol but I am sure there are people spending more than myself so hey it's not that bad I reckon sweatdrop Years ago I bought like a 25 dollar one every so often lol

12,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Walking Dead? : 3
<3

Interesting Gaian

Sexcess
I will keep adding contests here IDGAF people keep getting em right so I will keep giving you something to guess : )
And if a bunch of people don't get the answer right I keep upping the winnings :3
I really wanna see responses xD

Ru pauls drag race? emotion_kirakira

Aged Gaian

11,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sexcess
10k10k 2

That's good though! I have only been doing free surveys so that's how I get mine but I've also done the 10 dollars each I think within the past month or two. I mean it's really not too bad but I just feel like it's crack for me lol but I am sure there are people spending more than myself so hey it's not that bad I reckon sweatdrop Years ago I bought like a 25 dollar one every so often lol

There are people who buy so much they are having issues paying rent and stuff irl. I've seen topics about it. Thirty bucks every now and then is fine when you look at it like that. Haha

12,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Breaking Bad? : D
<3

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
All answers incorrect so far whee

RU PAUL IS ON NETFLIX?!
*dies on the inside* you've made me so happy.

12,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hmmm...House of Cards maybe?
<3

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
10k10k 2

There are people who buy so much they are having issues paying rent and stuff irl. I've seen topics about it. Thirty bucks every now and then is fine when you look at it like that. Haha
Oh trust me I understand lol yes, if you buy once in awhile it's not too bad but even then depending on your situation you should stick with no gaia cash and stick with the real cash lol you can buy sushi and such and pay for bills and what not!

12,615 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Guess I'm playing by myself lol...

Doctor Who?

<3

Lonely Vampire

How I Met Your Mother

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items