Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Carefree Owner
Drapten

User Image

Drapten pours two cups of tea one for himself and one for Percy. "Its ok Percy it happens and I don't mind. Take a break and drink some tea. Also you don't have to worry about being fired anyone who is in my employee can only leave if they choose to I put it in the contract that I sent back to you. So Rin how are you and Kanuko doing?" Drapten tells Percy and then asks Rin a question.

KamiKaze1337
Moon soulhart

The Loving Bath Guardian Jessina
User Image

Jessina smiles and nods yes to Moons question. She looks over at Toph laughs at her small remark about everybody being good friends. "I think I am smelling Drapten's cooking and I have missed it. So what have you been up to Moon I wanted to see if you wanted to go clothes shopping sometime later on when we're free. Would you like to go with us Toph?" Jessina asks as she talks.

A Blind Bandit
Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            Moon Hart

Moon was relieved she could still remember things. When Toph squeezed between them, she actually didnt mind, chuckling. "I would love to be a great friend of yours." Looking back to Jessina, shrugging. "I dont wear much, but sure, I would love to." Her main outfit was her black shorts, red tank top with black detailing, and black combat boots - which were light and still looked girly instead of bulky. "Maybe after shopping ill return go to the woods for awhile.. Going back home felt nice, I told myself I had to visit more." She half mumbled, feeling bad that she would be leaving the inn periodically. She just hoped Jessina wouldnt hold her hostage until she was fully healed or something.

[ ooc || --- ]
                                            A Blind Bandit
                                            Ninja scotty

2,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Toph Bei Fong
The Blind Bandit

She could feel them getting up, but as Jessina made a comment about going cloths shopping, she wanted to roll her eyes but gave a smile."Yeah, sure. Let's bring the blind girl to shop for cloths she can't see." Toph stood up from the bath stepping towards the edge were she grabs her clothing, but used a towel to dry off first. Her green, and white clothing lacked shoes, and the clothing seemed dirty or in Toph's words a healthy coating of earth.

Moon Soulhart

Ninja scotty

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Jessina smiles as Moon agrees to go with her and sighs as Toph complains about not being able to see. "Great so we will go as soon as we are free to do so. I have feeling the food is ready and we don't want to keep them waiting do we." Jessina says with a smile. She stands up after dunking herself under the water for a minute and heads indoors to dry off and get cleaned up. She pulls on one of her favorite kimonos and giggles a little about how great everyone is. After she gets dressed she puts her wooden katana into the sash at her waist and heads towards the dining area.

Moon Soulhart
A Blind Bandit

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
Buster The Duster
User Image

The sound of horse hooves slowly clopped up the dirt trail leading up the side of the mountain.The cowboy had found himself far from all he had known....he was currently on his way to a property had purchased. Once he arrived he'd try to flip the place into a buisness....but....first things first....he had to get there.The cowboy pulled back on his stead.His head turning and taking in the view he let a low whistle slip from him before tipping his hat up a tad.He patted his horse on the side.

"Take a look at there view Diddy. World's a big place aint it? Yet so small heh...."

As the cowboy turned his head back to the path he eyed a building right by the trail.Steam furrowed from behind the building itself. He smirked for a second.

"Well well. Looky here. We got us a little piece of heaven right up the road. Been a long day wouldntcha say Diddy. I could you some relaxation. Waddaya say?"

The cowboy's white stallion grunted for a second.The westerner grinned before digging his spurs into the horses sides.

"Yah!"

The horse reared upwards before sprinting further up the trail.Once out front. The cowboy dismounted and tied his horse up to prevent it from getting away.He rubbed it's snout for a few moments.

"Be good now ya hear? I'll be back out later to feed ya."

With that The Duster turned and made his way through the front doors.The cowboy himself was a bit ruggedly handsome.He had blonde hair and blue eyes. A stuble included in his facial features.On his head was a dark brown cowboy hat.On his torso he wore a long brown duster coat,a blue flaniel vest underneath. He also wore dirty dark kahki pants with rattle snake boots.The most notable thing about the cowboy were the weapon hoslters around his waist. In all he carried four revolvers. The first two could be seen plainly around his waist up front,however behind him were two more holsters concealing yet two more revolvers.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Jessina smiles as she walks out of the library with a dirty rug and hangs it on the beating line. After she hangs it up and clips it she hears a slight noise that sounds like a horse. She walks around to the front of the building to check to make sure she isn't hearing things. A white horse sits in front of the building. Jessina assumes someone new is here. She walks over to the front door and slides it open. Inside she sees a man whos face and body has known travel. "Afternoon good sir how may I help you. My name is Jessina I am an employee of this establishment." Jessina tells the man as she bows slightly.

Concrow

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ninja scotty

User Image
Buster The Duster
User Image

The cowboy took a few more steps in,looking around a bit.A bit different then what he preferred but that was the curse of the present right? The gunslinger himself liked the ways of the west, it was a simple time back then.He just didnt like the future. Too many people had it easy nowa days.Looking around for a few moments his eyes widened as he looked behind him after hearing the front door slide open.Entering was a rather young looking girl with short hair. She was a cute face.She greeted him before explaining she worked there and offered her service.All the while she also introduced herself as Jessina.The cowboy smiled for a moment and tipped his hat as she bowed.

"Howdy there little lady."

He turned to face her before crossing his arms.

"Names Buster.Delighted to meetcha mam."

With a hint of a smirk he continued.

"This here is some sort of bath house aint it? Like one of them resort type things? Fraid Ive been on that dusty trail for the past week. Sleepin under the stars and what not. You reckon itd do me some good if I got a nice hot bath,maybe a meal,and one of them commercial beds?"

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

pєrcч kєstrєl

Percy was in the kitchen, pondering what to make for lunch, when she heard some coming towards the Inn on... Horseback? She peered out of the dining room window to see a man looking like he came straight of a Spaghetti Western come loping on in. She wondered if she should greet him when Jessina came to cover it for her. But she did keep an ear out for what the man wanted. And when he said he wanted a decent meal, she quietly (although not silently) cheered. This was her time to prove herself. One would barely see her two white tails dash through the kitchen doors, but heard her clanging around, rooting around for whatever. She some prime fair the rough-rider might appreciate. Steaks of the highest quality. Farm fresh chicken, a selection of veggies from the garden, and even some shrimp and different verities of fish. It didn't matter what he ordered, she thought she was prepared.

''OOC''

Ninja scotty

Concrow

new cнeғ ғor тнe ιnn and нoтѕprιng oғ lιveѕ

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Jessina smiles and laughs at the nice gentleman he said his name was Buster. "Welcome sir yes this is one of those places and of course here is a room key for you I hope you have a pleasant stay."

KamiKaze1337
Concrow

((Hey everybody sorry been really busy with school finally back))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff