Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Noob

I was away from gaia for a few months, and I come back and everything is really expensive like what. I sold all the stuff I don't need and I got 29 mill wink
But now I want some items that used to cost a few mill but now they're billions D:
Wtf has happened, and when will everything go back to normal? How long has gaia been like this? DDD:

Gracious Abductee

They keep releasing gold generator items in the cash shop. Meaning gold is easier to get and isn't worth as much as it used to be.

Lonely Noob

Sapphire-Youn
They keep releasing gold generator items in the cash shop. Meaning gold is easier to get and isn't worth as much as it used to be.

wut omg I want it. I see no such thing in the cash shop where is it omfg I'm so happy ily where. whereee.

Gracious Abductee

Demented Lie
Sapphire-Youn

wut omg I want it. I see no such thing in the cash shop where is it omfg I'm so happy ily where. whereee.

I think dragon horde is the current one, but usually anything that is a bundle of multiple is a gold generator. I wouldn't be too happy about them though, they've ruined Gaia economy and are sending the site in to a downward spiral.

Lonely Noob

Sapphire-Youn
Demented Lie
Sapphire-Youn

I think dragon horde is the current one, but usually anything that is a bundle of multiple is a gold generator. I wouldn't be too happy about them though, they've ruined Gaia economy and are sending the site in to a downward spiral.

Thank you so much! Could you please go into detail about how they've ruined gaia?

Gracious Abductee

Demented Lie
Sapphire-Youn
Demented Lie
Sapphire-Youn

Thank you so much! Could you please go into detail about how they've ruined gaia?

Gaia gold has become virtually worthless. Unless you can spend real life money to get cash, it's impossible for a non-cash user to do anything. The site is pretty much becoming pay to play. The marketing team is more concerned with putting things into the cash shop, that the gold shops don't get updated as much anymore, meaning even if you do have gold, there isn't much updated you can buy with it.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Demented Lie
Sapphire-Youn
Demented Lie
Sapphire-Youn

Technically it's the users who ruined Gaia, as they are the ones buying it while KNOWING how it is hurting the site

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Actually the Let's Party items are the current generator. And they didn't ruin Gaia, users did. They know people are buying the generators and so they are trying to get as much gold as they can from them and price things in the hundred millions or close to it.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Red Triple X
Here is why everything has sky rocketed:

1. Gold generator items that the Gaia staff sells in bundles in the Cash Shop. They have gone crazy overboard lately with those things so much that even I personally cant stand it anymore.

2. The marketplace which is user controlled. By user controlled I mean that we the users of Gaia that log into this site, some of us have gone overboard pricing things so high that its ridiculous. I am talking like over the million gold mark ridiculous. Some users are being pathetic and pricing things that they sell for prices that they know is non-affordable. I swear I saw an item that was priced for 80 billion gold. I was like, seriously? How broke are you pal?

3. The real life America markets are still in recovery mode. Yes I know, its 2014. You would think that by now Gaia would be back on their feet. I guess not.

4. They have taken out a lot of good games that used to be very helpful unto the Gaia economy. 1st it was Frontier Skies, and now I have heard that Heralds of Chaos is gone as well. Whats next? I always thought that you suppose to keep the stuff that keeps your customers coming back for more. I think somebody forgot to tell the Gaia admins this.

5. Gaia Cash. Since its arrival the people who buy it thinks they can price stuff for crazy prices in the marketplace and they have no care for the people who might want to buy from them.

6. Personally I think that Gaia staff has lost the love and care that they once had for their users. They are now money hunger which is sad.

My advice to you is to sell items like tickets and fish on the marketplace and save up your gold.

Prince Asty's Partner In Crime

Sexy Goat

19,900 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
CS gold generators are screwing with the economy pretty badly right now. It's the only reason I can peg an excuse for the inflation.

Lonely Noob

Thank you so much everybody! Will the prices ever go back down? :c

Big Noob

Demented Lie

Not if people keep buying and using the gold generators Gaia has been selling. The gold in the MP has rose more in the last three days than the last 11 years. It's that severe. 800 billion or more in the last three days.

Lonely Noob

Sevalle
Demented Lie

Not if people keep buying and using the gold generators Gaia has been selling. The gold in the MP has rose more in the last three days than the last 11 years. It's that severe. 800 billion or more in the last three days.

So there's no hope? I may aswell quit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces