Commander in Chief

mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
Why can't we just adopt all the furries and be like one big family smile
because...no all of us liked to be owned... and well... i think the leader here for the take over is a bit more crazy then diedrich atm....

But we can still cuddle you right? I've never met any animal that didn't like a good head run or rump scratch.
you can cuddle... but i swear they are crazy.... the leader of this takeover and defiantly diedrich...

Who is the leader? O.O
first page.. a cat... ofcourse its a cat...
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

Eco-friendly Otaku

[NPC] President Diedrich
gautami mahale
WHERES THE CAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? emotion_drool emotion_kirakira yum_cupcake
Did you know that I love you so much it clogs my arteries and I pass out and then drool for 86.4 minutes? IT IS TRUE! BYE BYE FOR NOW - BYE!

dude that sure must be from hunger, i guess u must go eat some thing!!!!! yum_puddi
BUT I STILLWANT THE CAKE!!!!!!!!! emotion_kirakira yum_cupcake

Invisible Grabber

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Befriended 100
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
Why can't we just adopt all the furries and be like one big family smile
because...no all of us liked to be owned... and well... i think the leader here for the take over is a bit more crazy then diedrich atm....

But we can still cuddle you right? I've never met any animal that didn't like a good head run or rump scratch.
you can cuddle... but i swear they are crazy.... the leader of this takeover and defiantly diedrich...

Who is the leader? O.O

Well..cats are sneeky by nature..so it would make sense...but why are they trying to take over? Did we make them angry? I'm studying to become a veterinary technician, I love animals!!!

Commander in Chief

gautami mahale
[NPC] President Diedrich
gautami mahale
WHERES THE CAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? emotion_drool emotion_kirakira yum_cupcake
Did you know that I love you so much it clogs my arteries and I pass out and then drool for 86.4 minutes? IT IS TRUE! BYE BYE FOR NOW - BYE!

dude that sure must be from hunger, i guess u must go eat some thing!!!!! yum_puddi
BUT I STILLWANT THE CAKE!!!!!!!!! emotion_kirakira yum_cupcake

Wealthy Millionaire

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation

Who is the leader? O.O

Well..cats are sneeky by nature..so it would make sense...but why are they trying to take over? Did we make them angry? I'm studying to become a veterinary technician, I love animals!!!
i used to work t a shelter.... but why gaia hq... im really mad about this....

Commander in Chief

mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation

Who is the leader? O.O

i used to work t a shelter.... but why gaia hq... im really mad about this....
Did you know that if you are a human that you are about to be taken over by animals on my birthday and we might boop you on the nose with a paper if you get out of control? Ok, have a gift and byebye!

Wealthy Millionaire

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation

Who is the leader? O.O
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich
i will never tweet you diedrich!

Commander in Chief

mynick9999
[NPC] President Diedrich
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation
mynick9999
Catastrophic Damnation

Who is the leader? O.O
i will never tweet you diedrich!

Eco-friendly Otaku

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Could you fix the economy while you're taking over?
That would be great.

Fluffy Trickster

Cake fight? I am in lol

Commander in Chief

Dwindling
Could you fix the economy while you're taking over?
That would be great.

Beloved Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Oh my god!!, the furries are invadeing!! i knew this would happen, ya'll laughed at me ya'll all laughed at me but now whoes laughing... not me!! because now this may grow in to an all out civil war between Furries and possable Bronies!!, take cover!!
Lol The world just got fluffier. XD Hmm... fluffy cake.

Beloved Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
get me a trunk, a spray bottle, 10 pounds of cat n** and dog treats , a sack and some hedge clippers, ill sort em out!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff