Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

私は悪魔だ。

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄valory looked up at the voice as kenji entered her tent. not exactly. she sighed not looking up just by sensing his presence she could tell, he wasn't one of her men. is there anything you need from me or my men? she asked closing yet another book that disappointingly had not information about anything the Angel had told her about on the battlefield. Looking up she noticed the dark haired man was definitely no one she knew. Keeping on are she studied him and out of habit memorized what she could about his features so she would remember him should they cross paths again. Though his aura seemed to be as strong, if not stronger than her own. She remained wary as she waited for his response. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

しかし、それは私は悪ことはありません。

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150

Keiji watched the demoness with slight interest. He watched her examine him and made note of her wariness as she spoke. He decided it was best to introduce himself and answer her question. I do apologize I haven't introduced myself yet have I? My name is Keiji Meada. I am here because I felt a massive magical disturbance that could only from the mass deaths of magical beings so I came to check it out. Can you tell me what happened here and why? he asked her. He didn't know if he would get proper answers from her, but at the very least based off of truths or lies he would get the info he needed.

With: Valory
Thoughts: She seems afraid of me.
OOC: glad we got a bit of new life back in this thing.

sarah suzumi

Beloved Hunter

私は悪魔だ。

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄valory nodded in understanding. It was to be expected for curious beings to investigate any unusual disturbances. She certainly would have. I see. We were taken by surprise by the angels. We have been protecting the gates of hell from such attacks and apparently the reason for the attack was that something was stolen. A powerful object that has upset both worlds and I'm trying to get an idea of what exactly this object is. she explains returning to her bookshelf to place the books back and pull more out. as far as I can see, the sooner this object is returned to where it belongs the sooner these attacks will cease. I'd rather not go through a full blown war between heaven and hell. she sighed returning to her desk if you have anything that may help I'd appreciate it. she says looking to kenji in slight hopfulness.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

しかし、それは私は悪ことはありません。

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Keiji sighed after he listened to the demoness explain what happened and why. He figured it was best to tell her strait. I'm sorry to tell you this, but its best they are not returned. Keiji told her. I know what the objects are and I know what each side will do with them. The first one of heaven is the Book of Hope which has massive power and can be used with the other object to destroy heaven or hell. The demonic one that I can confirm was taken with good reason was The Hell Fire Ring. It was taken because the demon general was going to start a civil war to overthrow the current ruler of hell that has kept peace for so long. After he would become ruler he would launch an attach on heaven and the human world would be caught in the middle as the battlefield. he explained. It is best that both objects leave these worlds to never return. I know where they can be disposed of, but the matter would be getting our hands on both of them at once.

Thoughts: I wonder how she'll take this. Honesty is the best policy, but this could rewrite everything she has been commanded to do.
OOC: His name is Keiji not Kenji its spell k-e-i-j-i

sarah suzumi

Beloved Hunter

私は悪魔だ。

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Sarah listened to keiji and sighed, this was not what she was told by her superiors. Her orders were to find the missing item and return item to the vault. Though she was never told what the item was. She now knew what the missing item was. But relying solely on this man's words would be foolish if he could not provide proof of his words. He was her only lead and her only hope to try and escape this Impending war. how do I know I can trust the word of a total stranger? This ring, you say you know where it is,and that there Is a good reason for the theft, yet how should I trust that by destroying these items all will be well? if he could give her some kind of proof, a sliver of hope that the war would not start, she would try to help. But if he couldn't provide proof, she would be back to square one and forced to follow her orders. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

しかし、それは私は悪ことはありません。

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Keiji listened to her speak and pondered how to answer. He had told her the absolute truth, but was unsure entirely how to prove it expect by his own actions. You ask how you can trust my word I can only tell you this. While your kind have hunted me down for my magical energy I have not harmed anyone in your camp. While I have to power to erase things form existence I have done no such thing to either side. I have the ability to eradicate you from this plane of existence, but I choose not to because that's not the kind of person I am. he told her. Yet I said disposed of instead of destroy for a reason. If they were destroyed they might cause a massive outburst of energy that could destroy worlds and that's assuming they could be destroyed. While yes they could be erased from existence with my power I would probably kill myself in the process. They need not be destroy, but merely put into the hands of beings that have no interest in using them and no prejudice to sway their decisions to destroy anyone who would hope to steal them. this was all he could think of to tell her.

Thoughts: Will this change things?
OOC: can't wait for the new dbz abridged episode.

sarah suzumi

Beloved Hunter

私は悪魔だ。

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Sarah listened intently as he carried on she understood what he was saying and realized he was stronger than she was, as she never really practiced most of her skills, and she certainly couldn't preform any feat he claimed. fine what . Do you propose I do? she asked looking to him with respect wanting to help, however she could.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

しかし、それは私は悪ことはありません。

Beloved Hunter

Ooc: pic was a slip.

Timid Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Rain

It took him a moment to let the demons words sink in. He could actually help, but turning into his other form wasn't something he did for just anyone. Few people knew about his other side and the fewer the people the better. Sure there were angels and demons running around but adding a dragon to the mix could be a bad thing. He wanted to stay on his own side. And letting no one know also meant no one would try and get him to chose a side.
But was that selfish? Keeping his powers to his self when he could easily help Hikaru? He let out a sigh and before the demon could walk off he cleared his voice to get his attention.
"I can help, but that's all I can do." He almost muttered the words. Was he making the right decision? As long as no one saw him change then maybe no one would know it was him. Once you figure things out go to the forest clearing, you'll ride will be there." and with that he walked pass the demon but then hesitated. "Now that I think of it I haven't told you my name, Its Rain."

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Keiji listened to her question and he pondered what to do. If you join with me then both heaven and hell won't like you until everything is said and done. he said. I have friends and enemies on both sides so I'll say this now that a person's species will not define what side they are on. What I propose to happen is to obtain the Book of Hope and along with the ring we can dispose of them with haste, but there is another problem. Recently one of my friends was taken by an angel. If you want to help bring peace it is something that must be dealt with first.

With: Sarah
Thoughts: What will she do?
OOC: So her name was Sarah and not Valory?

sarah suzumi

Beloved Hunter

(Ooc: I slipped up! I'm in three rps...)
私は悪魔だ。

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄valory nodded thoughtfully. She. Wasn't a celebrity among the generals, due to their jealousy... and other than that one Angel she had saved, most thought she was a ruthless coldblooded killer of a demon. I can get your friend if it means having the remaining peace between heaven and hell. she says with determination.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

しかし、それは私は悪ことはありません。
Zandren

Zandren looked back at the boy now known as Rain spoke. Be could actually get them there? "I'm Zandren, and thank you ill get the others to meet there so we can figure out what to do next." He quickly headed back to the street where he met the stranger from before who was able to see where Hikaru and the angel were. He hoped that he was still around there. If they could at least find a path then maybe that would lead to Hikaru. Then after that ordeal he could decide on his next move.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Keiji smiled as she offered her help. You help would be greatly appreciated in this matter. I can not assure your safety since the one who kidnapped my friend is a demon hating arch-angel by the name of Gabriel. If you do wish to help still then let us be off. he extended his gloved hand to her. This isn't for a weird reason ok just for an efficient teleportation spell. he said blushing slightly.

Thoughts: Damn I can become awkward quickly with girls.
OOC: Keiji still has no immunity to girls lol

sarah suzumi

Beloved Hunter

私は悪魔だ。

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄valory raised a brow as he offered his hand and took it after he explained why he did so. Valory never really cared for Gabriel. They had crossed paths before, but never interacted. She doubted that he remembered at all... which to a certain extent, was a good thing. Though before anything could've been done to rescue his friend, she needed to know who she was saving. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

しかし、それは私は悪ことはありません。

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150

Keiji teleported them to town as soon as she grasped his hand. They appeared next to Zandren, the beast, Arma, Emily, Lauren, Alexandra, and Cyndel. He greeted them with a smile as he released the demonesses hand. Good news my friends we now have a new companion to our cause to save Hikaru. I don't want to hear any complaints ok. he then sent a telepathic message to the demoness. Don't mention the ring or book around them unless you want boring stuff I already told you. I also haven't told anyone of the disposal plan so don't bring that up. We don't need people getting mad.

With: Valory, Lauren, Zandren, Cyndel, Emily (angel), Arma, Garmr, and Alexandra
Thoughts: new recruit here
OOC: Sup Phoenix glad we could get back to it.

sarah suzumi

Phoenix12617

Ivy Fantasy

RoseSketch

Moonbeam Flame

iEverNeon

Chowfaun

Alexandra Tepes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff