User Image

Does anyone else here read "Space Politics Weekly" at all? Cygnus gets it delivered but, frankly, I usually find it a waste of paper. It's so boring! Also, we're highly advanced star beings from outer space. Why are we still printing our news on physical paper? Ugh. But as Cygnus was reading it over breakfast, I happened to glance up from my bowl of SUGAR FROSTED KIBBLE BITS and spy a picture on the front page that caught my eye! Turns out this little prince guy had been kidnapped by enemy forces, but was then rescued by this totally awesome lady from some terrifying dragon! Political intrigue, man. It's crazy! Anyway I stole the paper from Cygnus when he was done and gave it a quick read. Look, I even made a summary for you guys!

User Image

User ImageOrionis Warrioress: This futuristic warrior is ready to infiltrate enemy territory and destroy all who stand between her and saving her prince. Includes her two-tone streaked hair, bone headpiece, cuffed gloves, strappy dress, long sheer train, and belted boots.

User ImageSeven Zenith Prince: The young prince of a vast empire, new to the throne... but not new to being kidnapped and held for ransom. Includes his horned laurels, dark hair with streaks, his royal scepter, flowing cape, commanding arms, and embellished trousers.

User ImageNovae the Quasar Dragon: This massive dragon guards the final cell that keeps only the most important prisoners of war. The Orionis Warrioress has no idea what's in store for her when she's broken through enemy forces... Includes three impressive poses and your own pair of clawed wings.

User ImageAvailable exclusively in the Stellar Quasar Bundle is Gliese 581c! This imposing fortress is the Zenith Empire's home base, where the Prince fondly reminisces in the familiarity of glowing tower buildings, magic-infused technology and weapons, and blue-streaked hair extensions that are all the rage.

Pretty awesome, right? It was such a good article, guys. And now you have the opportunity to dress up like these brave space heroes and that mean, giant dragon! You should definitely drop by La Victoire soon to try on these amazing, sci-fi inspired clothes!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!

Attached is a small newspaper clipping, presumably from Space Politics Weekly...

User Image