Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stan: There's a bunch of birds in the sky, And some deers just went running by, Ohhh, the snow's pure and white on the earth rich and brown, Just another sunday morning in my quiet mountain town.

The sun is shining and the grass is green, Under the 3 feet of the snow I mean, This is a day when its hard to wear a frooowwwwn, All, the happy people stop to say hello!
Stranger: Get out of my way!,
Stan: Even though the temperature's low, Its a perfect Sunday morning in my quiet little mountain town,

Sharon: Well good morning Stan!
Stan: Mom, can I have eight dollars to see a movie?
Sharon: A movie?
Stan:Yeah! This is going to be the best movie ever! It's a foreign film from Canada
Sharon: All right, all right here you go, but be back for supper!
Stan: Thanks Mom!

Sharon: Oh what a picture perfect child, Just like Jesus, he's tender and mild, He'd a wear a smile while he wore a thorny croooooowwwn, What an angel with a heart so sweet and sure, And a mind so open and pure, Thank god we live in this quiet redneck mountain town!

Stan: Dude! Dude wake up!
Kenny: Comming!
Stan: Kenny, the Terrance & Phillip movie is out, you wanna come?
Kenny: (something)
Ms. McCormick: Where the hell do you think you're going?
Kenny: I'm going to see Terrance & Phillip
Ms. McCormick: You can't, you have to go to church!
Kenny; But Mom, I wanna see this movie!
Ms. McCormick: Well fine go ahead and miss church; and then when you die and go to Hell you can answer to Satan!
Kenny: OK!

Stan: You can see your breath hanging in the air, You see homeless people, but you just don't care, It's a sea of smiles in which we'd be glad to drown, Kenny: Don't ya know it's a perfect Winter's daaaaay! And I'm very glad that I can saaaaay... Stan: That's right! Its sunday morning in our quiet little white-bred redneck mountain tooooowwwwwwn!

Ike: Bo. Bobobobobo.
Kyle: Ready Ike? Kick the baby!
Ike: Don't kick the baby
Kyle: Kick the baby!
Shiela: Ike! You broke another window! That's a bad baby! Bad baby!
Stan: Kyle, we're going to the Terrance & Phillip movie
Kyle: Oh my god dude!
Sheila: Kyle, where are you going?
Kyle: Uhh, we're going ice skating
Sheila: Well take your little brother out with you
Kyle: Aw ma, he's not even my real brother, he's adopted!
Sheila: Do as I say Kyle!
Kyle: Ok, ok I'm sorry

Sheila: Look at those frail and fragile boys, It really gets me down, The world is such a rotten place, And city life's a complete disgrace, Thats why I moved to this redneck meshugannah quiet mountain town.

Cartman: Mom, somebody's at the dooooor: Mom, somebody's at the door, I said!
Liane: Coming hon...
Cartman: Ahh, I can't see the TV
Generic Reporter: It's been six weeks
since Saddam Hussiein was killed by a pack of wild boars and the world is still glad to be rid of him.
Liane: Oh Look Eric, it's your little friends
Ike: fireman!
Cartman: What are you guys doing here? OH SWEET DUDE, YES! YES!!!

Four boys: Off to the movies we shall go, Where we learn everything that we know, Because the movies teach us what our parents don't have time to say!!! And this movie's gonna make our lives complete Because Terrance & Phillip are sweeeeet (Cartman: Super sweet) Thank God we live in a quiet little red-neck po-dunk white-trash (Kenny: Kick a**!) U.S.AAAAAAAAAA.
Stan: Can I have 5 tickets to Terrance & Phillip: Asses of Fire please? Clerk: NO!

Relentless Lionheart

Keylid Blis
Stan: There's a bunch of birds in the sky, And some deers just went running by, Ohhh, the snow's pure and white on the earth rich and brown, Just another sunday morning in my quiet mountain town.

The sun is shining and the grass is green, Under the 3 feet of the snow I mean, This is a day when its hard to wear a frooowwwwn, All, the happy people stop to say hello!
Stranger: Get out of my way!,
Stan: Even though the temperature's low, Its a perfect Sunday morning in my quiet little mountain town,

Sharon: Well good morning Stan!
Stan: Mom, can I have eight dollars to see a movie?
Sharon: A movie?
Stan:Yeah! This is going to be the best movie ever! It's a foreign film from Canada
Sharon: All right, all right here you go, but be back for supper!
Stan: Thanks Mom!

Sharon: Oh what a picture perfect child, Just like Jesus, he's tender and mild, He'd a wear a smile while he wore a thorny croooooowwwn, What an angel with a heart so sweet and sure, And a mind so open and pure, Thank god we live in this quiet redneck mountain town!

Stan: Dude! Dude wake up!
Kenny: Comming!
Stan: Kenny, the Terrance & Phillip movie is out, you wanna come?
Kenny: (something)
Ms. McCormick: Where the hell do you think you're going?
Kenny: I'm going to see Terrance & Phillip
Ms. McCormick: You can't, you have to go to church!
Kenny; But Mom, I wanna see this movie!
Ms. McCormick: Well fine go ahead and miss church; and then when you die and go to Hell you can answer to Satan!
Kenny: OK!

Stan: You can see your breath hanging in the air, You see homeless people, but you just don't care, It's a sea of smiles in which we'd be glad to drown, Kenny: Don't ya know it's a perfect Winter's daaaaay! And I'm very glad that I can saaaaay... Stan: That's right! Its sunday morning in our quiet little white-bred redneck mountain tooooowwwwwwn!

Ike: Bo. Bobobobobo.
Kyle: Ready Ike? Kick the baby!
Ike: Don't kick the baby
Kyle: Kick the baby!
Shiela: Ike! You broke another window! That's a bad baby! Bad baby!
Stan: Kyle, we're going to the Terrance & Phillip movie
Kyle: Oh my god dude!
Sheila: Kyle, where are you going?
Kyle: Uhh, we're going ice skating
Sheila: Well take your little brother out with you
Kyle: Aw ma, he's not even my real brother, he's adopted!
Sheila: Do as I say Kyle!
Kyle: Ok, ok I'm sorry

Sheila: Look at those frail and fragile boys, It really gets me down, The world is such a rotten place, And city life's a complete disgrace, Thats why I moved to this redneck meshugannah quiet mountain town.

Cartman: Mom, somebody's at the dooooor: Mom, somebody's at the door, I said!
Liane: Coming hon...
Cartman: Ahh, I can't see the TV
Generic Reporter: It's been six weeks
since Saddam Hussiein was killed by a pack of wild boars and the world is still glad to be rid of him.
Liane: Oh Look Eric, it's your little friends
Ike: fireman!
Cartman: What are you guys doing here? OH SWEET DUDE, YES! YES!!!

Four boys: Off to the movies we shall go, Where we learn everything that we know, Because the movies teach us what our parents don't have time to say!!! And this movie's gonna make our lives complete Because Terrance & Phillip are sweeeeet (Cartman: Super sweet) Thank God we live in a quiet little red-neck po-dunk white-trash (Kenny: Kick a**!) U.S.AAAAAAAAAA.
Lawl
Stan: Can I have 5 tickets to Terrance & Phillip: Asses of Fire please? Clerk: NO!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff