4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
MeepDork
AscendedMastery

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

MeepDork
ALSO, if you could do couple art, and draw her with him together in some kind of sexy or sweet pose, I'd love you forever. Plus I'd throw more gold at your faces.

^Above is from the first post I made, you might've missed it but I also put that there. If you wanna just do my avi that's fine. Your choice~ ^-^ would it just be a headshot though? o:
Oh I see. So you want a piece with your avi and your OC in it? Or two separate pieces?

Unless you just want a headshot, I was planning to do a full body.

Witty Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery

MeepDork
ALSO, if you could do couple art, and draw her with him together in some kind of sexy or sweet pose, I'd love you forever. Plus I'd throw more gold at your faces.

^Above is from the first post I made, you might've missed it but I also put that there. If you wanna just do my avi that's fine. Your choice~ ^-^ would it just be a headshot though? o:
Oh I see. So you want a piece with your avi and your OC in it? Or two separate pieces?

Well, whatever you wanna do I guess. Do you want to do just one? ^-^

Business Genius

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery

MeepDork

I'm fine with anything. I have no real preference.
EDIT:
If you want your OC and your avi together, I can do that. It's more work, but I don't really mind.

Witty Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery

MeepDork

Okay fine. How about 20,000,000 for both, separate? whee

Witty Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

Bump!

Witty Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

Bump!

Business Genius

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork

Okay!

As before, you can pay less if you're unhappy with the outcome. Although I hope you'll be happy with the outcome anyways, as an artist.

Anything you'd like to add? Like, preferences? Colors? Composition? Backgrounds? Poses? Or should I come up with something myself?

Witty Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork

Okay!

As before, you can pay less if you're unhappy with the outcome. Although I hope you'll be happy with the outcome anyways, as an artist.

Anything you'd like to add? Like, preferences? Colors? Composition? Backgrounds? Poses? Or should I come up with something myself?

Okay, so. With the Karma character, I'm not sure if you're good at doing specific poses, but if you could do pose #2, that'd be great. The colors, just keep them like they are on the avatar. If you could make the background transparent that would be frickin' amazing. Dx

With my actual avatar, I'm not sure how you wanna do it, I don't really have any pose in mind for that, go with the flow I guess. I'm just unsure of how it'd turn out since it's a lot of bright colors, and most of the potraits I've seen of yours are darker colors. I'm sure it'll turn out great either way though. Same thing as the OC though, transparent. >~<;

Is all of that okay?

Business Genius

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork

Okay!

Okay, so. With the Karma character, I'm not sure if you're good at doing specific poses, but if you could do pose #2, that'd be great. The colors, just keep them like they are on the avatar. If you could make the background transparent that would be frickin' amazing. Dx

With my actual avatar, I'm not sure how you wanna do it, I don't really have any pose in mind for that, go with the flow I guess. I'm just unsure of how it'd turn out since it's a lot of bright colors, and most of the potraits I've seen of yours are darker colors. I'm sure it'll turn out great either way though. Same thing as the OC though, transparent. >~<;

Is all of that okay?

Transparent is pretty tricky, but at least I don't have to paint a background!
I'll show you a sketch or something when I start. Thank you for commissioning me!

Witty Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork

Okay!

Is all of that okay?

I'll show you a sketch or something when I start. Thank you for commissioning me!

How could I not!? Your art is amazing to me! ^-^ and what was the item you wanted?

Business Genius

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery
MeepDork

Okay!

Is all of that okay?

How could I not!? Your art is amazing to me! ^-^ and what was the item you wanted?

Haha.
The item I was after is called Lesade's Sin.

As for your Karma, do you think I could see a tektek so I could inspect all the clothing pieces separately? It can be quite difficult to tell what you're looking at for these small pixel sprites.

Witty Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
AscendedMastery

Okay, so... Yes I can do that, but one of the items that she's wearing isn't in Tektek yet, so I can give you the name of it.
http://tektek.org/av/1023769 That's all of the items, except the pants which is right here anything else?

Business Genius

4,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
MeepDork
AscendedMastery

Okay, so... Yes I can do that, but one of the items that she's wearing isn't in Tektek yet, so I can give you the name of it.
http://tektek.org/av/1023769 That's all of the items, except the pants which is right here anything else?

Thank you! I just have one more question for the moment.. Do you know what material her leggings are? Are they leather or denim or something else? I can't tell.

And I suppose I lied, I have another question. Do you know what kind of shoes she's wearing? There appears to be a chain or a buckle or something metal on them, but the detail is so small I can't quite make it out. I can't tell if they're more like boots or sneakers.

Any concept information is always helpful, as a concept artist this helps immensely.

Witty Kitten

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
AscendedMastery
MeepDork
AscendedMastery

Thank you! I just have one more question for the moment.. Do you know what material her leggings are? Are they leather or denim or something else? I can't tell.

And I suppose I lied, I have another question. Do you know what kind of shoes she's wearing? There appears to be a chain or a buckle or something metal on them, but the detail is so small I can't quite make it out. I can't tell if they're more like boots or sneakers.

Any concept information is always helpful, as a concept artist this helps immensely.

To answer your first question, they're Faux leggings. It's like leggings that have a leather look to them. Also, her boots are more of a combat boot-like style. Yes, they do have a chain on them. I know it's hard to work with when you have these little undetailed avatars, but you're the first to actually start on detail like that, so.
Also, if there's any other information you need on her, that link in my first post to my OC request thread should have her personality in it. If you could make her a bit sexy that'd be great. sweatdrop
Nobody has put in a sexy vibe to her before, even if I ask them too. She comes out sad looking when someone does it. mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces