Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Mister George Kapland
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
my feeble woman brain apparently can't make heads or tails of it.

Aren't you a man?

It's all in the phrasing.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
So now they know how the Native Americans feel.

Colbert success.

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
GunsmithKitten

I'm willing to listen, but don't expect it to negate the massive a** kissing I'll get from the many other sources.

Well, he's dead, so you'd need to read it. Yes, a lot of morons kiss the a** of soldiers, but Infantry don't usually present their a** for the kissing. Every infantryman I've ever known felt awkward and even a little offended by the hero treatment and I get the impression they tend to get annoyed by soldiers who walk around with their dogtags flapping around. Being in war takes the romance out of it, and like Marlowe to The Intended, it's very uncomfortable to discuss something you've experienced with someone who has never experienced it.

Quote:

So you get a sympathy card to play in addition to the "I defended my country, soft-a**!" card. The deal just get's better and better.

Have you ever met a veteran, homeless aside, that tried to prostitute their struggles? Like above, you don't b***h about it, you don't dwell on it. You drink water and move out. How do you even play the sympathy card in tandem with the badass card?

Quote:

You realize you kinda reinforced my point even more than I intended to plead for it, right? Only the strong of mind can do this necessary s**t.

I didn't offer that up as a defense of the difference, I used it as a precedent for being the shittiest environment imaginable.

Quote:

So doing it proves you are strong of mind, and strong of body as well. I knew this, but again, you're only reinforcing that the infantry is held in the highest esteem for a damn good reason.

Strong of mind is important, but not the deciding factor in this particular difference. Strength of mind can be proven on just about any metaphorical battleground. It's the physical element that's important, and it takes a hell of a lot of physical element. As for the "good reason," for that we need to establish good reason. If peak physical prowess is what you value in a person, then sure, they're worshipped for good reason. If brotherhood and loyalty is what you value, then sure. I personally feel that it's a very impressive job, as I admire amazing physical talent as much as I admire amazing mental talent, but I'd honestly value mental fortitude more than physical fortitude.

You say esteem, but I think you mean hero worship. People worship the ideal of the soldier, and people thank soldiers for whatever service they think they've given (they give a service, but not usually what the people are thanking them for). But once that's done, we let them slip through the cracks. The job is impressive, but it's hardly esteemed. Being President has esteem; being Neil deGrasse Tyson has esteem; being the smartest person in the world (which, right now, is a tiitle held by a woman) has esteem. Being a soldier has romantic worship, and that fades out and becomes discarded.

Quote:

Uh, yes it did. If she was up to snuff, she wouldn't have been retired. Femininity, as proven with that case, sucks. It's why I fight every part of it in my being as best as I can and can afford to. They are right in saying we are too weak to defend our country.

Different means one is going to be better the other.

To be better at something is not the same as being better. Neil deGrasse Tyson is likely a hell of a lot better than me at Physics, but that doesn't make him inherently better. I may have a comparable talent for other fields that equates my utility to his.

The premise you seem to be working on is that the worth of a human being is determined by their physical aptitude. Why? Strength isn't the trait that dragged us through the evolutionary thresher. We are what we are because of the knowledge to augment our weaknesses with intelligence; to find solutions to problems we couldn't overcome with our natural power. While I agree that the worth of a person is determined by their capabilities, how do you set one trait aside as THE determining trait?

Quote:

But the most noble and testing ones go to the men, as you proved just a paragraph above. Women can't cut it when it really counts.

I know a woman who has taken care of nine kids on just her own salary for ten years. She holds a GED and works multiple jobs. Two of the nine kids are hers (their father is dead), the other seven are her sister's who is doing serious time for multiple homicide. You don't think she's just as noble and tested as any of those men? The friend of mine, the State Trooper, is hydrophobic, but she did a term of service in the Coast Guard anyway. That's power. Look how many women are out there in positions of power, in political positions and internationally-renowned television shows. Most men will not deny that women are their equals. Why does physical prowess have to be the measuring mark?

Quote:

And you don't think the opposite applies against women when MGTOW or AFVM begins proclaiming how subhuman and parasitical women are?

I don't know AFVM, but MGTOW, to me, seems reactionary. Men feel attacked, which unfortunately means we're going to attack back because that's what we're programmed to do. Take, for example, one of the guilds attached to my profile: TestosteRome. It was founded not as a Bastion of Manliness, but as a satirical reaction to an All-Women guild that was formed of prominent EDers some years ago, which regularly published very "MEN ARE DEVILS" sorts of threads. The reaction came in kind. Those people vocal enough to speak across the chasm tend to be pre-outraged, and that isn't helping to establish tolerance on either end.

Quote:

Apparently on the suffrage part,they were right. You did a good job making their case for them.
I made an argument about physiological differences in the genders. How does that have any bearing on the ability of a person to make a sound political decision? Most people, soldiers included, are lacking the awareness to make a sound political decision. Physiological differences have no effect on logic, even considering the trite hormonal argument. Men are all dumb brutes, after all, no?

Quote:

I don't know what you are, honestly. ALl you gotta do, at least in my perspective, is answer one question; what role and function should I be made to do within society?

Ideally, the function for which you show the greatest affinities and aptitudes. I can't know what that is without knowing you uncomfortably well. That question is obviously probing for gender roles, but I think we can all agree that those are a thing of the past. My two closest female friends are a State Trooper and a Lightweight Martial Artist. My closest male friends are both avid bakers. I, myself, am a teacher, a job traditionally held by women, and still very dominated by women. It's a brave new world.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The20
I AM R U
N3bu
I AM R U
Project 429
You will bend to the FEEL police.

Bend and spread, people.

Hey, stop discriminating against the TSA guys. It's not funny. They deserve to touch your junk just as much as the next person.

This is about the FEEL police, not the TSA.
Well, the TSA do feel you up, don't they emotion_awesome

Joke already been made - never experienced it myself, although I did get groped by a police officer once during a pat down xd

Aged Lunatic

Viscount

Well, he's dead, so you'd need to read it. Yes, a lot of morons kiss the a** of soldiers, but Infantry don't usually present their a** for the kissing. Every infantryman I've ever known felt awkward and even a little offended by the hero treatment and I get the impression they tend to get annoyed by soldiers who walk around with their dogtags flapping around. Being in war takes the romance out of it, and like Marlowe to The Intended, it's very uncomfortable to discuss something you've experienced with someone who has never experienced it.

As phony as it is, it's more than most of us warrant. We're not even worth the a** kissing.
Quote:

Have you ever met a veteran, homeless aside, that tried to prostitute their struggles?

Several, from WW2 onward all the way to Afghanistan. Backslaps, discounts, free meals at local restaurants, hell, one of them even got a free car from a local dealership for his trouble.

Quote:
Strong of mind is important, but not the deciding factor in this particular difference. Strength of mind can be proven on just about any metaphorical battleground. It's the physical element that's important, and it takes a hell of a lot of physical element. As for the "good reason," for that we need to establish good reason. If peak physical prowess is what you value in a person, then sure, they're worshipped for good reason. If brotherhood and loyalty is what you value, then sure. I personally feel that it's a very impressive job, as I admire amazing physical talent as much as I admire amazing mental talent, but I'd honestly value mental fortitude more than physical fortitude.

And infantry have that in spades as well.

Quote:
You say esteem, but I think you mean hero worship. People worship the ideal of the soldier, and people thank soldiers for whatever service they think they've given (they give a service, but not usually what the people are thanking them for). But once that's done, we let them slip through the cracks. The job is impressive, but it's hardly esteemed.

Even the lowest private get's a better retirement package than I'll ever warrant doing what I do. How about you?

Quote:
Being President has esteem;

*SNORT* You sure about that one these days?

Quote:
being Neil deGrasse Tyson has esteem

See above; Tyson's being ousted from his own religion thanks to his appearance on Cosmos now.
Quote:

being the smartest person in the world (which, right now, is a tiitle held by a woman) has esteem.

Which woman?

And doesn't mean much. Bring it up, and people will happily remind you that men have still scores more achievements in the science world than women have. And they're correct.

Quote:
Being a soldier has romantic worship, and that fades out and becomes discarded.

Still better than what I got.
Quote:

To be better at something is not the same as being better. Neil deGrasse Tyson is likely a hell of a lot better than me at Physics, but that doesn't make him inherently better.

How many TV shows do you get to contribute to? ANd how big is your paycheck compared to his? Yea, he's better than you, jack. WAY better.

Quote:
I may have a comparable talent for other fields that equates my utility to his.

And how replaceable are you compared to him? Be honest now...

Quote:
The premise you seem to be working on is that the worth of a human being is determined by their physical aptitude. Why? Strength isn't the trait that dragged us through the evolutionary thresher. We are what we are because of the knowledge to augment our weaknesses with intelligence; to find solutions to problems we couldn't overcome with our natural power. While I agree that the worth of a person is determined by their capabilities, how do you set one trait aside as THE determining trait?
]

Half right; physical AND mental. And they're both departments that women fail epically at. I want the bleeder out of me, any way I can.

Quote:
I know a woman who has taken care of nine kids on just her own salary for ten years. She holds a GED and works multiple jobs. Two of the nine kids are hers (their father is dead), the other seven are her sister's who is doing serious time for multiple homicide. You don't think she's just as noble and tested as any of those men?

Nope.

Now ask yourself this; would any combat veteran dare say her job is as hard or as valuable as his?
Quote:

The friend of mine, the State Trooper, is hydrophobic, but she did a term of service in the Coast Guard anyway. That's power

Won't argue that, but....

Quote:
. Look how many women are out there in positions of power, in political positions and internationally-renowned television shows.

Yea, and apparently that's been part of the problem, as keeps getting empirically proven over and over again. Take a look at the thread showing how shitty women are when working with subordinates. We really suck with power, it seems.

Quote:
Most men will not deny that women are their equals. Why does physical prowess have to be the measuring mark?

Again, mental has to be too.
Quote:

I don't know AFVM, but MGTOW, to me, seems reactionary. Men feel attacked, which unfortunately means we're going to attack back because that's what we're programmed to do. Take, for example, one of the guilds attached to my profile: TestosteRome. It was founded not as a Bastion of Manliness, but as a satirical reaction to an All-Women guild that was formed of prominent EDers some years ago, which regularly published very "MEN ARE DEVILS" sorts of threads. The reaction came in kind. Those people vocal enough to speak across the chasm tend to be pre-outraged, and that isn't helping to establish tolerance on either end.

I'm convinced it's not going to happen anyway.

But then again, it's getting proven over and over that tolerance is not a virtue.
Quote:

I made an argument about physiological differences in the genders. How does that have any bearing on the ability of a person to make a sound political decision? Most people, soldiers included, are lacking the awareness to make a sound political decision. Physiological differences have no effect on logic, even considering the trite hormonal argument. Men are all dumb brutes, after all, no?

Hardley. They're smarter than us too.
Quote:

Ideally, the function for which you show the greatest affinities and aptitudes.

Good answer.

Quote:
I can't know what that is without knowing you uncomfortably well. That question is obviously probing for gender roles, but I think we can all agree that those are a thing of the past.

]
Given the data you've supported on women in combat, apparently not though.
Quote:

My two closest female friends are a State Trooper and a Lightweight Martial Artist.

Yet they would get their a** handed to them by a man equal to their training in combat, would they not?
Quote:

My closest male friends are both avid bakers. I, myself, am a teacher, a job traditionally held by women, and still very dominated by women. It's a brave new world.

And one headed straight down the tubes, populated by rebellious women and manginas.

But hey, if I'm gonna be part of the problem, and I apparently am, I might as well reap some benefit from it, eh?

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
GunsmithKitten

As phony as it is, it's more than most of us warrant. We're not even worth the a** kissing.
I don't know about warrant, but it's more than most people get, certainly. More than I want, though, so I guess I don't value it.

Quote:

Several, from WW2 onward all the way to Afghanistan. Backslaps, discounts, free meals at local restaurants, hell, one of them even got a free car from a local dealership for his trouble.

Sorry, a combat veteran? I hear it all the time from POGs, but I've never seen an Infantryman spouting entitlement beyond disability and other VA benefits.

Quote:

And infantry have that in spades as well. [.quote]Primarily that, I'd say. Which is fine. You don't hire a football player who doesn't know how to run.

Quote:

Even the lowest private get's a better retirement package than I'll ever warrant doing what I do. How about you?
Not really. Unless you serve something like 20 years, you don't warrant retirement from the military. You MIGHT be entitled to disability, if you were injured (and even then it's most likely partial, and will take years to get the money for), and you might convince VA to help with school and housing for a period of time. Those things aside, once you're out, you're out. A private makes a pittance, so even with disability, they'd have to keep working as their disability is a percentage of their pay grade.

Quote:

*SNORT* You sure about that one these days?

The job of President carries esteem, even if people dislike the one who holds it. I wasn't a fan of President Bush, but I shook his hand and called him Sir when he walked past me on his way out of my college.

Quote:

See above; Tyson's being ousted from his own religion thanks to his appearance on Cosmos now.

Maybe, but he's an internet God. He's always been fairly irreverent, though politely so.

Quote:

Which woman?
Marilyn Vos Savant.

Quote:
And doesn't mean much. Bring it up, and people will happily remind you that men have still scores more achievements in the science world than women have. And they're correct.
And I'd remind them that, while Charles Babbage designed the first computer, Ada Lovelace (daughter of Lord Byron) designed the first computer program. In a time where no computers actually existed, and were only a thought on paper.

Quote:

Still better than what I got.

Overrated, I'm told. People worship because they think they understand what you've given. They don't, and never will, and that turns their worship into poison that you can never stop drinking.

Quote:

How many TV shows do you get to contribute to? ANd how big is your paycheck compared to his? Yea, he's better than you, jack. WAY better.
I'm not saying that he isn't better. I'm saying that one particular factor doesn't MAKE him better. He's worked harder and accomplished more than I have, his contribution to society is greater than mine. That's fine. But I still have the capacity to match his contribution, even if I do it in other channels.

Quote:

And how replaceable are you compared to him? Be honest now...

Right now? I wouldn't allow anyone to choose me over him. He's far more valuable to the human race than I am. But that doesn't mean I won't get there. But following that argument, would you trade any random Infantryman for Neil deGrasse Tyson? Which is more valuable?

Quote:

Half right; physical AND mental. And they're both departments that women fail epically at. I want the bleeder out of me, any way I can.

Epically? I mean, okay, I obviously believe that males have a higher baseline physical skill than women do, but how do women fail mentally? I know lots of dumb women, but youtube is chock full of dumb men removing themselves from the genepool in skateboarding accidents. The human race fails epically mentally. I feel like I'm being lured into some sort of trap, though, so I'm going to cut the "there, there" bullshit out right here. It's absolutely unnecessary. I've stated my position on legal and mental equality and I feel like any further dialogue on that level feels like condescending reassurance, which is not the sentiment I wish to express.

Quote:

Nope.

Now ask yourself this; would any combat veteran dare say her job is as hard or as valuable as his?

Her job? Probably not. Her life? Yes.

Quote:

Yea, and apparently that's been part of the problem, as keeps getting empirically proven over and over again. Take a look at the thread showing how shitty women are when working with subordinates. We really suck with power, it seems.

There is that stigma about female cops tending to enter into power trips to "prove they're as good as the men." I've had female bosses and never had problems with their performance in that capacity, so I can't speak to it, but I know it's difficult for a lot of men to be subordinate to a woman. That's a social programming that needs fixing.

Quote:

Again, mental has to be too.

We live in a time period where the vast majority of heavy labor jobs are being made obsolete. The future is mental. Even Infantry would be mostly obsolete these days if we didn't have ROE. Smart people have systematically replaced strong people with machines. And, you know, now they're replacing themselves with them, too.

Quote:

I'm convinced it's not going to happen anyway.

But then again, it's getting proven over and over that tolerance is not a virtue.

The Ye-Olde-Christian lobby is in full force. That shows that the Tolerance Lobbies are gaining ground. The LGBT community has them terrified, like the Civil Rights groups did, and they're using all their clout with the higher-ups to fight the changing weather. Look out at the world today and tell me that the public opinion isn't growing quickly in favor of equal rights.

Quote:

Hardley. They're smarter than us too.

See above for the "There, there" statement. I'll argue a point if you'd like me to, but I'm not going to reassure an opinion. My disagreement is on record.
Quote:

Given the data you've supported on women in combat, apparently not though.

My mother is a medically-discharged Army veteran. Believe me when I say that, if you have data that contradicts the studies that have been done, I'd be thrilled to see it. For right now, the research trends seem to follow that the Infantry is a job that is more physically demanding than a feminine physiology can support over a long period of time, and that makes the risk of training women for the job a financial liability for the military. Suggesting that a single MOS might be too strenuous when it even cripples most of its male participants is hardly the same as saying that women should leave the work place and go back to tending children and kitchens. The Marine Corp lost millions of their failed candidates; that's a rough financial risk to take in a military that is facing the same budget cuts as other federal departments. That's a massive hurdle and there's no data that I've seen to suggest otherwise.

Quote:

Yet they would get their a** handed to them by a man equal to their training in combat, would they not?

Not necessarily. Like I said, stamina is key in Infantry. For a sudden fight, not so much. Sure, the Martial Artist loses very frequently to male competitors, but she's not the most focused person in the world and tends to get blindsided a lot. The State Trooper, though, is engaged to a much better trained Statie whose a** she kicks regularly. He's a lot stronger, sure, but she's a hell of a lot faster and more agile. Those are more important to an individual fight than strength. The Infantry hurdle isn't about a discrepancy in fighting, it's about the long-term strain on the body, which requires exceptional bodily power.

Quote:

And one headed straight down the tubes, populated by rebellious women and manginas.

But hey, if I'm gonna be part of the problem, and I apparently am, I might as well reap some benefit from it, eh?

But at least we'll all get to drink Bailey's out of a shoe.

What "problem" is that?
I AM R U
The20
I AM R U
N3bu
I AM R U
Project 429

Bend and spread, people.

Hey, stop discriminating against the TSA guys. It's not funny. They deserve to touch your junk just as much as the next person.

Joke already been made - never experienced it myself, although I did get groped by a police officer once during a pat down xd
Pop a viagra before taking a flight, ask for a pat down.

Aged Lunatic

Viscount
I don't know about warrant, but it's more than most people get, certainly. More than I want, though, so I guess I don't value it.

Difference between you and me I guess.

Quote:
Sorry, a combat veteran? I hear it all the time from POGs, but I've never seen an Infantryman spouting entitlement beyond disability and other VA benefits.

Damn skippy a combat vet. Hard to forget a guy who casually informs you how he can kill you in your sleep and get away with it as a part of everyday conversation.

Quote:
Not really. Unless you serve something like 20 years, you don't warrant retirement from the military. You MIGHT be entitled to disability, if you were injured (and even then it's most likely partial, and will take years to get the money for), and you might convince VA to help with school and housing for a period of time. Those things aside, once you're out, you're out. A private makes a pittance, so even with disability, they'd have to keep working as their disability is a percentage of their pay grade.

Funny, even my cousin who's only a Supply Sergeant makes serious bank. His house is a whole lot bigger than mine, and he's got a truck I'll never be able to afford I'll tell you that.

Quote:
And I'd remind them that, while Charles Babbage designed the first computer, Ada Lovelace (daughter of Lord Byron) designed the first computer program. In a time where no computers actually existed, and were only a thought on paper.

And then they'd remind you of how even with her +1, men still vastly outnumber women in inventions and scientific achievements. And they'd be right.

Quote:
Overrated, I'm told. People worship because they think they understand what you've given. They don't, and never will, and that turns their worship into poison that you can never stop drinking.

And how underrated is being told how your soft liberal a** is weaker than them and you'll never understand them? Doesn't seem like much of a bargain.

Quote:
Right now? I wouldn't allow anyone to choose me over him. He's far more valuable to the human race than I am. But that doesn't mean I won't get there. But following that argument, would you trade any random Infantryman for Neil deGrasse Tyson? Which is more valuable?

Sure would. More infantrymen than there are Tyson's.

Quote:
Epically? I mean, okay, I obviously believe that males have a higher baseline physical skill than women do, but how do women fail mentally?

How many innovations in science, art, literature, ect...have we done compared to men?

Quote:
I feel like I'm being lured into some sort of trap, though, so I'm going to cut the "there, there" bullshit out right here. It's absolutely unnecessary. I've stated my position on legal and mental equality and I feel like any further dialogue on that level feels like condescending reassurance, which is not the sentiment I wish to express.

Quote:
There is that stigma about female cops tending to enter into power trips to "prove they're as good as the men." I've had female bosses and never had problems with their performance in that capacity, so I can't speak to it, but I know it's difficult for a lot of men to be subordinate to a woman. That's a social programming that needs fixing.

So those stats are wrong?

Quote:
We live in a time period where the vast majority of heavy labor jobs are being made obsolete.

Dock and construction workers make more bank than my profession will ever warrant. If that's "obsolete", sign me up.

Quote:
The future is mental.

Even if that's the case, as I said, women are screwed.

As the saying about women goes, "If it weren't for the thing between your legs, there would be a price on your heads"

Quote:
The Ye-Olde-Christian lobby is in full force. That shows that the Tolerance Lobbies are gaining ground. The LGBT community has them terrified, like the Civil Rights groups did, and they're using all their clout with the higher-ups to fight the changing weather. Look out at the world today and tell me that the public opinion isn't growing quickly in favor of equal rights.

All I have to do is go around the internet and that'll shatter that illusion real quick.

Oh, and LGBT rights? Name a single state that recognized gay marriage on account of popular vote. G'head.

By contrast, Prop 8 passed BY majority vote.

Also, more than half of Mississippi residents favor making interracial marriage illegal. A poll taken in 2013.

And finally, look around even here on Gaia for the number of people who favor revoking the Civil Rights act and enabling businesses to racially segregate again.

THEN tell me that equal rights has public opinion behind it.

Quote:
My mother is a medically-discharged Army veteran.

Did you make sure to inform her how she had no business being there due to her lack of stamina?

Quote:
Believe me when I say that, if you have data that contradicts the studies that have been done, I'd be thrilled to see it. For right now, the research trends seem to follow that the Infantry is a job that is more physically demanding than a feminine physiology can support over a long period of time, and that makes the risk of training women for the job a financial liability for the military.

Didn't disagree with that.

Quote:
Suggesting that a single MOS might be too strenuous when it even cripples most of its male participants is hardly the same as saying that women should leave the work place and go back to tending children and kitchens.

Then what does it say?

Quote:
Not necessarily.

Fine then. Have your little martial artist female friend take on and take down a Bas Rutten or Dan Severn and I'll buy it.

Quote:
Sure, the Martial Artist loses very frequently to male competitors, but she's not the most focused person in the world and tends to get blindsided a lot.

Not much of a fighter then.

Quote:
What "problem" is that?

Cultural and moral decline, high crime, weaker military, massive debt, breakdown of the family unit, lower salaries, mass unemployment,

Aged Lunatic

By the way, if the Infantry MOS was so demanding that evne most men blew it, how did those draftees in Vietnam and WW2 do so impressively? Why did we draft at all if the MOS is so demanding?

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
I AM R U
The20
I AM R U
N3bu

You can ask for pat downs?
I AM R U
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
I AM R U
The20
I AM R U
N3bu

You can ask for pat downs?
I guess so. That's what the prankster who wrote about doing it said he did, lol.
GunsmithKitten
The20
Only a well nurtured soldier is a good soldier. Feed them with nutrient paste long enough and they'll mutiny.
See, it's the little things we take for granted that we miss the most once they're gone. Which is probably the reason why homework has such a low status in society and is so important at the same time.
Edit: This goes for many things, by the way. Society could live without Wall Street, but take away waste management and we'd be wading knee deep in rubbish in a matter of months. Does the paycheck reflect that?

Yes, it does. Plenty of people who can take out the trash. Not so much who can effectively trade stocks. Stockbrokers are more valuable.
For society? No. For people with a lot of money? Maybe.

GunsmithKitten
If that wasn't the case, why DO they get a bigger paycheck, hmm?
Because they multiply money. For reasons that are beyond me money itself is valued way more than it should by society at large.
I AM R U
The20
I AM R U
N3bu
I AM R U
Project 429

Bend and spread, people.

Yeah, i didn't read far enough into the thread when i made that reply. I've never been in contact with the TSA, probably never will, so i'm mostly talking from hearsay.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The20
I AM R U
The20
I AM R U
N3bu

Yeah, i didn't read far enough into the thread when i made that reply. I've never been in contact with the TSA, probably never will, so i'm mostly talking from hearsay.

I always get explosive/drugs tested when I go to the airport xd

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Yoshpet
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
How can you complain about others when you intend to behave exactly like them? You may as well be directing all of your complaints at yourself.
For a lesbian to act like "them," she would have to engage in some seriously colossal acts of violence (systemic and personal).

You should know better than to equate the anger of the oppressed with the actions of their oppressors.

That's the cheapest excuse I've ever heard. Her moral trespasses are not more excusable because she's a lesbian. What kind of bullshit is that?

So why exactly are you ignoring the 'exactly like them' bit that you said before and shifting the goal posts to "Well what she's doing is bad!"?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff