Welcome to Gaia! ::

GunsmithKitten
The20
Too week to join the infantry perhaps, but that's not the only way to defend the country.

Only way that matters. Just ask Micheal Savage.
Never heard of. Probably not important.

GunsmithKitten
The20
Especially in case of the USA something went horribly wrong if the infantry is needed to defend the country in the first place, namely the navy and air forced ******** up big time.

The Navy? The group that all the other branches keep calling faggots?
They're driving around 300 meter long behemoths of steel, powered by nothing less than nuclear fission and armed to the teeth with enough ordnance to level a small country. The infantry can call them faggots again when their asses are blown up by incoming fire from ships they can't even see.

GunsmithKitten
And the Air Force? The "Chair Force" as the others call them?
They won't be so cheeky when the "chair force" decides to let enemy planes strafe them left and right.

GunsmithKitten
The20
I read somewhere that women have an advantage as fighter pilots because they're generally smaller, which decreases the effects high g forces have on them. When was the last time a war was won without air superiority?

When was the last time a war was won without boots on the ground?
When was the last time a war was won without support from the citizens back at home?

GunsmithKitten
The20
In certain situations, not overall. Generally speaking.

Then they are not different.
A hammer is not a screwdriver, both vastly outperform the other in the tasks they're meant for. That does not mean either is inherently more useful than the other or that both are the same.

GunsmithKitten
The20
Why are you so masculine-centric?

Because it works and gets s**t done.
Sometimes. However, like with all things too much of it does have it's drawbacks, like people getting into fights without thinking, people avoiding to see the doctor because that would be perceived as weak, etc.

GunsmithKitten
The20
I mean, really, "when it really counts"? Why is being fit enough to bash each others heads in the be all and end all on your list of things to achieve?
We're not even that strong compared to other animals. Chimpanzees, for example, are stronger than we are. Do you also lament not being a chimp?
We wouldn't be were we are today if all we ever did was bash heads in. There's this grey goo between our ears that's called a brain, that is what got us where we are today. Or would you discount Stephen Hawking as a failure because he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag without the aid of machines?

Because mental strength also factors in, another area where estrogen epic fails. Viscount made it quite clear.
Well, you seem to be up for that challenge. Or am i misjudging you?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
How can you complain about others when you intend to behave exactly like them? You may as well be directing all of your complaints at yourself.
For a lesbian to act like "them," she would have to engage in some seriously colossal acts of violence (systemic and personal).

You should know better than to equate the anger of the oppressed with the actions of their oppressors.

That's the cheapest excuse I've ever heard. Her moral trespasses are not more excusable because she's a lesbian. What kind of bullshit is that?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
GunsmithKitten
Yoshpet
GunsmithKitten

No, it's not a joke, but...

So the powers that be (who are men by a vast majority) want to kill themselves? Say WHUT? The President, Congress, the Military brass, the media heads, the Fortune 500 all want to kill themselves?

Start makin sense, son....

Most people in power are men, most men are not in power. Stop generalizing based on sex for one second and you might realize that individuals prey on individuals regardless of their superficial similarities.

Yea, they are men.

So why hasn't their disposability not only failed to kill them off, but they've gotten to the top of the mountain of power, far more than even women who don't have to worry about being disposable people?

Because elite men are not disposable, lower class men are. You choose not to see this when you generalize all men as having equal power, opportunity and wealth, despite knowing it's not the case.

I mean, you're not really going to pretend the homeless man with a mental illness basks in the same glory as a Fortune 500 CEO just because he has a p***s, are you?
Not all men have penises, son.

What I want to know is, if men who aren't in power aren't the ones propagating the systems, then why do they defend those systems?

"Blame the elites" seems real swell until you account for dudes voting these people into power and rallying against women.

PS:

"If I have privilege, why am I not rich," which is what your last paragraph boils down to, is one of the utmost hackneyed responses to discussion of privilege around. Homeless dude cleans up and he's more likely to get a job than a homeless woman who does the same.

You assume that I'm voting for those elites while speaking out against them? Save your assumptions, they are not an argument.

Funny how you portray a homeless man as more likely to get back on his feet even though most homeless aid in America is directed only at women. You have no ******** idea what you're talking about, you just insist that women and POC have it harder in every context. Because you said so. Because some other loud-mouthed feminist hypocrite said so. Because insist!

What's next, more women dying than men? More bald-faced lies to serve your obvious agenda? You're a joke.

Aged Lunatic

The20
They're driving around 300 meter long behemoths of steel, powered by nothing less than nuclear fission and armed to the teeth with enough ordnance to level a small country. The infantry can call them faggots again when their asses are blown up by incoming fire from ships they can't even see.

Take that away from them, and what are they?

Quote:
They won't be so cheeky when the "chair force" decides to let enemy planes strafe them left and right.

As Marines say, they're already deep in enemy territory and taking the fight to them while the chair force is still building barracks.

Quote:
When was the last time a war was won without support from the citizens back at home?

Vietnam. We didn't lose a single engagement above the battalion level.
Quote:

A hammer is not a screwdriver, both vastly outperform the other in the tasks they're meant for. That does not mean either is inherently more useful than the other or that both are the same

But tasks are not equal either. I rather think cooking and cleaning aren't as important as defending your ******** country.

Sometimes. However, like with all things too much of it does have it's drawbacks, like people getting into fights without thinking, people avoiding to see the doctor because that would be perceived as weak, etc.

Quote:

Which challenge?
GunsmithKitten
Project 429

how I have unconditionally supported LGBTQ (and the libertarians have politically defended them for centuries before anyone else did and how all the shills are dickriding Obama for being such a progressive thinker who up until recently was against Gay Marriage)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Libertarians have been just as mealy mouthed about LGBT rights as the Democraps have, just in a different form.

Libertarians gave ******** lip service to gay rights on the one stage, but they also on the other happily enable states and counties to do even worse things to us than the federals EVER did! When we gripe, you just trollface and tell us "Go move." and that's it.

Net result=jack s**t.

wat. The libertarian position is that governments absolutely must not interfere with human rights. Just because I don't think I have any right to pass law in China doesn't mean I'm keen with press censorship in China.
GunsmithKitten
Quote:

As Marines say, they're already deep in enemy territory and taking the fight to them while the chair force is still building barracks.

...Right, after the Air Force bombs the living s**t out of the enemy.
GunsmithKitten
The20

Take that away from them, and what are they?
Even the mighty infantry relies on it's tools (rifles, knives, backpacks, tents, RPGs, grenades, ...), they wouldn't be carrying around several dozen pounds of equipment otherwise. They're just jealous that the navys toys are bigger.

GunsmithKitten
The20

Vietnam. We didn't lose a single engagement above the battalion level.
Considering the objectives of the war were to prevent the north from overrunning the south it was lost. You didn't ask what individual battles were won without a foot on the ground, you asked for a war.

GunsmithKitten
The20
A hammer is not a screwdriver, both vastly outperform the other in the tasks they're meant for. That does not mean either is inherently more useful than the other or that both are the same

But tasks are not equal either. I rather think cooking and cleaning aren't as important as defending your ******** country.
Unless you like your meat red they are. Only a well nurtured soldier is a good soldier. Feed them with nutrient paste long enough and they'll mutiny.
See, it's the little things we take for granted that we miss the most once they're gone. Which is probably the reason why homework has such a low status in society and is so important at the same time.
Edit: This goes for many things, by the way. Society could live without Wall Street, but take away waste management and we'd be wading knee deep in rubbish in a matter of months. Does the paycheck reflect that?

GunsmithKitten
The20

Which challenge?
To muster the mental strength to do whatever it is you want to do.
Yoshpet
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
How can you complain about others when you intend to behave exactly like them? You may as well be directing all of your complaints at yourself.
For a lesbian to act like "them," she would have to engage in some seriously colossal acts of violence (systemic and personal).

You should know better than to equate the anger of the oppressed with the actions of their oppressors.

That's the cheapest excuse I've ever heard. Her moral trespasses are not more excusable because she's a lesbian. What kind of bullshit is that?
Uh, what?

How did you get that from what I said at ******** all?

Jesus ******** Christ, I've got a migraine and I've got 10x the reading comprehension of you all.
Yoshpet
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
GunsmithKitten
Yoshpet
GunsmithKitten

No, it's not a joke, but...

So the powers that be (who are men by a vast majority) want to kill themselves? Say WHUT? The President, Congress, the Military brass, the media heads, the Fortune 500 all want to kill themselves?

Start makin sense, son....

Most people in power are men, most men are not in power. Stop generalizing based on sex for one second and you might realize that individuals prey on individuals regardless of their superficial similarities.

Yea, they are men.

So why hasn't their disposability not only failed to kill them off, but they've gotten to the top of the mountain of power, far more than even women who don't have to worry about being disposable people?

Because elite men are not disposable, lower class men are. You choose not to see this when you generalize all men as having equal power, opportunity and wealth, despite knowing it's not the case.

I mean, you're not really going to pretend the homeless man with a mental illness basks in the same glory as a Fortune 500 CEO just because he has a p***s, are you?

What I want to know is, if men who aren't in power aren't the ones propagating the systems, then why do they defend those systems?

"Blame the elites" seems real swell until you account for dudes voting these people into power and rallying against women.

PS:

"If I have privilege, why am I not rich," which is what your last paragraph boils down to, is one of the utmost hackneyed responses to discussion of privilege around. Homeless dude cleans up and he's more likely to get a job than a homeless woman who does the same.

You assume that I'm voting for those elites while speaking out against them? Save your assumptions, they are not an argument.

Funny how you portray a homeless man as more likely to get back on his feet even though most homeless aid in America is directed only at women. You have no ******** idea what you're talking about, you just insist that women and POC have it harder in every context. Because you said so. Because some other loud-mouthed feminist hypocrite said so. Because insist!

What's next, more women dying than men? More bald-faced lies to serve your obvious agenda? You're a joke.
If you're actively fighting against them then you wouldn't be kicking and screaming every time a feminist opened her mouth. Never trust a man who says "I OPPOSE MISOGYNY" and then does misogynistic s**t.

I did not say that. See above about reading comprehension. Men are more likely to be hired for jobs. That's just general ******** knowledge. Employers prefer men. Doesn't matter who the man is so long as he's clean, professional, and hirable. I did not say that homeless women get back on their feet easier. Did I? Did I?

What is my agenda, Yosh? What is it? Explain to me what my agenda is, because my feeble woman brain apparently can't make heads or tails of it.

Hallowed Smoker

Senior Airman Lima Zulu
my feeble woman brain apparently can't make heads or tails of it.

Aren't you a man?
Mister George Kapland
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
my feeble woman brain apparently can't make heads or tails of it.

Aren't you a man?
[sigh]

No.
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
GunsmithKitten

Yea, they are men.

PS:

If you're actively fighting against them then you wouldn't be kicking and screaming every time a feminist opened her mouth. Never trust a man who says "I OPPOSE MISOGYNY" and then does misogynistic s**t.

I did not say that. See above about reading comprehension. Men are more likely to be hired for jobs. That's just general ******** knowledge. Employers prefer men. Doesn't matter who the man is so long as he's clean, professional, and hirable. I did not say that homeless women get back on their feet easier. Did I? Did I?

What is my agenda, Yosh? What is it? Explain to me what my agenda is, because my feeble woman brain apparently can't make heads or tails of it.
Is that why the rate of unemployment for people over 16 is higher in men?
I Wake Up Early
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
GunsmithKitten

Yea, they are men.

PS:

Unemployment rate is separate from hiring rate. Employers prefer men. Men are statistically more likely to be felons, which prevents them from getting gainful employment (which is unjust, by the way). And so on.
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
I Wake Up Early
Senior Airman Lima Zulu
Yoshpet
Senior Airman Lima Zulu

PS:

Unemployment rate is separate from hiring rate. Employers prefer men. Men are statistically more likely to be felons, which prevents them from getting gainful employment (which is unjust, by the way). And so on.
Except there are more females than males in the US, and they have a lower unemployment rate.

So how can there be more of them, and a higher percent of those employed, if they're hired less often?

Aged Lunatic

The20
Unless you like your meat red they are.

There's a station for men who don't eat red meat. It's called Bravo.

Quote:
Only a well nurtured soldier is a good soldier. Feed them with nutrient paste long enough and they'll mutiny.
See, it's the little things we take for granted that we miss the most once they're gone. Which is probably the reason why homework has such a low status in society and is so important at the same time.
Edit: This goes for many things, by the way. Society could live without Wall Street, but take away waste management and we'd be wading knee deep in rubbish in a matter of months. Does the paycheck reflect that?

Yes, it does. Plenty of people who can take out the trash. Not so much who can effectively trade stocks. Stockbrokers are more valuable.

If that wasn't the case, why DO they get a bigger paycheck, hmm?

Quote:
To muster the mental strength to do whatever it is you want to do.

I can only hope, but step 1 is to get the Bleeder out of me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff